Adelle's Girls: Cleo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers

"So... Interested? I can always use a back up girl. We're almost full-up tonight, so..."

"No." Adelle paused. "No, really. I know that the guys aren't always as... Well, nice as And- Mr. Dunn, for one thing. I don't want to... I'm not interested in changing careers at this point, Ms. Reynolds," she finished strongly, putting her glasses on.

"Very well. You should know," Adelle said, locking eyes with her, "Mr. Dunn called early this morning and made an appointment for next month. A five to nine on the 20th." Cleo nodded. A five to nine was a 5pm to 9am job, a long overnight. "And he requested you. Demanded, actually."

"Really?" Cleo's voice came out as a tiny squeak. She cleared her throat. "Really?"

Adelle nodded. "I suspected what your response would be, and told him you would be unavailable."

"Thank you."

"He offered double the fee." Cleo's jaw dropped.

"Wh... Why? Did he say why?"

"He said that he had a fantastic night. He found your genuineness terribly disarming. Nothing crude," Adelle said, smiling. "I told him I would ask you once you got back."

Cleo thought on that. There had been five hundred dollars in the envelope Andrew had given her. That, plus what Adelle paid her, left her with enough money to pay off some debt, buy a new laptop and have enough left over for mad money. Andrew seemed like a nice enough guy, and even if he wasn't, it's not like he's paying me to date him, just be with him once a month. To have him fuck me senseless and then get paid. Even as she was thinking about it, she could feel her pussy starting to get wet.

"Okay. I'll do it," Cleo said slowly. "The 20th?"

"That's right. And if he wants to see you again after that?" Adelle asked.

"Well... We'll see," Cleo said, blushing.

"You don't get to keep the full fee this time, you understand. Standard split between you and the house." Cleo nodded in understanding. "Are you sure about this? I don't want you to do anything you might regret dear." Cleo nodded. "All right. I'll call him... Unless?"

Cleo smiled, back in her booker mode. She picked up the phone and dialed Mr. Dunn's contact number.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Cleo calling from Adelle's," she said as professionally as she could.

"Cleo, hello," he said. Could she hear a touch of nervousness in his voice? "It's, uh, it's nice to hear your voice." Cleo couldn't help but smile at that. "Adelle spoke with you, I take it?"

"She did. I'm just calling to confirm your reservation for the 20th with, uh, with me," she said, blushing hotly but smiling nonetheless.

svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers