Adelle's Girls: Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, honey please don't tease me," Sheila said quietly, biting her lip sexily. Doug relented, spreading her pussy open with his thumbs. He took one painfully slowly lick from her ass up to her clit, teasing the button gently once he reached it. Sheila gasped sharply, her whole body tense, itching for release. Doug couldn't help himself though, and continued to tease her a little, his tongue lazily moving around her clit, teasing her smooth lips. Sheila growled in frustration, biting her lip to keep from crying out. "You basta-OH!"

Doug had slipped two fat fingers into her soaked pussy, gently stretching her as he thrust into her tightness. His tongue moved to her tiny clit, teasing the bud with feathery light licks as Sheila filled her hands with his thick dark hair. He sucked at her clit gently, pulling his head back so it would slip from his sucking lips. He did this a few times, smiling as Sheila squeaked with each pull back. Pulling one soaked finger from her pussy, he slowly pushed it into her ass as he attacked her clit, Sheila's thighs clamping around his head as she raced towards her orgasm.

"Oh! Oh fuck fuck fuck," she grunted, her head thrown back in ecstasy as she came all over Doug's sucking mouth. Doug took her down slowly, licking gently at her lips as his fingers slowly pumped her clenching holes. "Oh, Doug, honey, that's, oo..."

"You okay babe?" Doug asked, grinning. Sheila looked down at him and giggled: his whole face was shining with her juices.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Fuck I needed that," she said, sitting up and pulling him close. She kissed him softly, tenderly, pulling his hard chest against her soft breasts. "Mm, thank you baby," she murmured, kissing down his wet chin, along his jaw, nuzzling his neck as she hugged him tightly.

"My pleasure," Doug murmured, holding her tight. He pulled her from the coffee table and led her to his bedroom, turning the TV off on his way out. In his darkened bedroom, their kiss resumed, Doug quickly unzipping her dress and letting it drop to the floor. Her bra joined it moments later, and Sheila was left in nothing but her thigh high stockings. Doug pulled her close again, burying his head in her perfect breasts, showering her cleavage with soft sucking kisses. He pushed his pajama pants to the ground, his hard cock bouncing out against her soft belly. Sheila squeaked in surprise as he easily lifted her off her feet and spun around, falling back onto the bed and pulling her on top of him.

"Nice," she giggled, pushing her breasts into his face again. He didn't hesitate, pulling her close so his lips could close around a hard nipple. She could feel his hard cock against her pussy, and slid back and forth a bit to tease him. She gasped when Doug's hands grabbed her ass hard, pulling her tight against him. He said nothing, still worshipping her breasts. "Mm, okay, I won't interrupt you."

Doug murmured something with a mouth full of tit, but Sheila couldn't understand him. Sheila was used to guys loving her breasts, but Doug seemed to absolutely revere them, his lips, tongue and teeth explored every square inch. His began with her pink nipples, nibbling at her stiff peaks. His tongue traced her aureole, teasing the swollen flesh. He kissed into her cleavage before exploring their full undersides, kissing and sucking at their swell. Sheila loved every minute of it, gently grinding against his hard cock as he reveled in his breast love.

"I don't know if I'll ever get my fill of you," Doug murmured, gently cupping her breasts in his hands. "You're exquisite. Really."

"Flatterer." Doug rolled his eyes at her, pulling her down for a kiss. "I like it though," she whispered, reaching down to his hard cock. Doug gasped as she gripped him tight, placing his head at her opening and pushing down. Sheila hissed quietly as he spread her open, but she didn't stop until her round butt touched his thighs. Doug wasn't the largest man she'd ever been with, but he was delightfully thick. Sheila was slow, deliberate. Her eyes locked with Doug, her hips began a slow rhythm, pumping on his thick cock.

"Fuck baby," Doug groaned, his hands gripping her hips, "you feel amazing." Sheila just whimpered in response, her hips picking up the pace, her ass slapping against his thighs. She had been in a sexual haze since her job, and she desperately wanted to scratch that itch. She wondered if Doug realized what he was in for.

Sheila shifted about, moving her feet so they were flat on her bed, put her hands down on either side of his head. Thrusting down, they both groaned as he seemed to go a tiny bit deeper in her. But she was also able to fuck him faster this way, her hips almost a blur, her ass smacking repeatedly against his thighs.

"Christ!" Doug grunted, filling his hands with her tits as she fucked him as hard and as fast as he'd ever been fucked in his life. He could feel her juices all over his cock and balls, she was soaking wet as she pounded onto him. She leaned close, nibbling his ear lobe.

"Oh my god I need this baby," she whispered hotly.

"I could tell, I don't know if I've ever seen you this wet," Doug said, chuckling. Sheila slammed down on him hard, a mini-orgasm making her shiver, grinding his cock deep in her pussy. Doug held her close, rolling them over and taking over thrusting into her.

"Oh god I love you fucking me," she gasped, her nails digging into his back.

"I know hon," Doug said, smiling. Reaching back, he pushed her thighs back towards her chest, practically folding her in half. When he pressed forward, Sheila groaned as he seemed to slice directly to her core, his cock nudging against her cervix. Doug started to gently fuck her, slowly easing his cock in and out of her clenching pussy. Sheila was going crazy with his slow pace, his cock dragging across her clit with each thrust, but all she could do was grip at the sheets as he pounded her into oblivion.

"Doug, honey, I'm gonna..." Sheila gasped, her breathing gone ragged. Doug didn't respond, still maintaining his glacial pace. When her orgasm struck, it wasn't a thrashing, gasping affair, but just a gentle, sustained release, Sheila panting through the whole thing. Doug, for his part, was desperately trying to hang on as her pussy gripped him like a fist. He stopped thrusting, his cock deep inside her and let her thighs slip back down, settling himself on top of her. When her eyes opened again, they took a moment to focus on him.

"That was... Wow," she murmured, pulling him close for another kiss. Wrapping her legs around him, she spurred him on, making him thrust faster. "Now it's your turn." Doug nodded, he knew he wouldn't be much longer anyway, began fucking Sheila faster, taking his pleasure in her.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, feeling his cock starting to throb.

"Shh, it's okay. It's okay baby. I want you to cum, I want you to pump my pussy full of cum. Please baby," she murmured as his hips went into overdrive. Doug groaned, shivering as he came, his cock throbbing powerfully. Sheila pulled him in tight, holding him as deep as she could. His hands gripped her hips tightly, and Sheila smiled as she felt his heat fill her. He eventually relaxed, collapsing into her arms, before sliding off to her side. "You okay babe?" she asked quietly.

"Mrftha blfthibub," Doug murmured into her shoulder.

"Well that's good," Sheila laughed, "because I'm still really horny baby... Watching her get fucked in the ass made me kind of hungry for that. Think you've got another go in you?" Doug groaned, but nonetheless gave a thumbs up.

~~~~~~~~~

Sheila awoke the next morning with Doug spooned close behind her, wrapped in his warm arms. She smiled, snuggling back against him for a moment. After the first furious coupling, they had stayed in bed and slowly teased each other back into a frenzy. Their second session was somehow even more passionate, and ended with Doug pounding deep into her ass while squeezing her nipples painfully hard. Sheila had cum for the last time when she felt him cum in her ass, collapsing into a shivering mess. They had fallen asleep like this, she figured, his arms holding her tight.

Sheila gently lifted his arm, hoping to be able to slide out of bed before Doug awoke. His arms tightened around her pulling her back against his hot chest.

"Where're you going?" Doug asked against her neck, still half asleep.

"I need to call the office," she said, glancing at the clock. "It's almost nine. Don't you have to go to work?"

"I cancelled my appointments when you called last night," he said simply, one hand now slipping between your thighs.

"It must be nice to be the boss."

"I was... Hoping we could spend the day together."

Sheila smiled, knowing he couldn't see. "What do you want to do?"

"Well first I want to take a nice long shower with you," he murmured, his hand exploring her sex. Sheila lifted her thigh to he could have better access, and gasped as he toyed with her clit gently. "But maybe go for a walk? I don't know, I just..." his hand slid from her pussy to her hip, and he seemed to squeeze her a little tighter. "I just want to be with you is all. I've... I don't care about your, uh, work as much anymore."

"What... What do you mean?" Sheila asked, still not looking at him.

"It's just... Like, we're practically dating as it is. We talk all the time, and we've gone out three times in the past two weeks. I... I can't help it hon. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help the way I feel about you. I'm not going to say it doesn't bother me that you... That other guys get to touch you. But it, it bothers me less than it used to."

Sheila was surprised, rolled around to face him. They kissed softly for a few moments before pulling apart, looking into each other's eyes. "Doug..." she said slowly, unsure what to say.

Doug's eyes softened. "It's alright, I understand. I'll ju-" Sheila shut him up with a kiss.

"Shh baby," she murmured between kisses. "I... I feel the same way. I know my work bothers you but... Okay. All the guys touch these," she said, taking his hands and placing them on her boobs. "But you, you touch me here," she said, placing his hand over her heart. "You're the only one who touches me here." He locked eyes with her, his hand warm between her breasts. "Was that really cheesy? That felt cheesy."

Doug smiled slightly. "Maybe a little. But I... I appreciate the sentiment." He pressed his hand lightly over her heart. "I do."

"Good... So what do we do now?" she asked, unable to keep the big smile from her face. Doug had a matching smile of his own.

"I think... Just take it slow, kinda stick with what we're doing?"

Sheila nodded. "Slow sounds nice," she murmured snuggling tighter against him. "I don't want to lose what we have hon."

Doug smiled. "Me either baby." They kissed again, Sheila pulling him close and feeling his hard cock against her belly. "I was serious about that shower though. I feel like I've been fucking a hooker all night." Sheila laughed out loud, punching him in the arm as she did.

"Jerk. Go get the shower warmed up, I'll be right there. I wasn't kidding about having to call in." Doug smiled and with a few more slow kisses he was up and walking to his bathroom, his hard cock leading the way. Sheila padded back into the living room and pulled out her phone, dialing Adelle's.

"Adelle's, Cleo speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hey bitch, can I speak with Adelle?"

"Hey Sheila, just a sec." There was the click of a transferred call.

"Hello Sheila. How did it go last night? Not too much trouble I hope."

"Not at all. Didn't go much beyond talk, actually. Easiest date I ever had."

"Really? Well I'm glad to hear it. Listen... Are you available tonight? We've had a cancellation and I could use you. Mr. Lee is in town and was loo-"

"Nope. Can't tonight," Sheila said, interrupting her, smiling. "I've got a date."

12