All Comments on 'Adjusting To Normal Ch. 01'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Great start!

I still think she was to quick to jump into be with Michael.I mean she only just met the guy a while back. I look forward to seeing where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
trying too hard

Your first page is a copy from tv series which doesn't gel with fiction writing.

The sex is totally unexplained, non-erotic and threw the story into limbo.

You have the makings of a great story here but you sacrifice plot development and character interreaction for 'wham, bam' dialogue/narrative and little character development.

A tad too egotistical for me.

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
You have piqued my interest

It's mysterious and exciting. Good start,can't wait to see where you take take on this new journey.

Happy to see a new story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes, I too think the sex might have been a little too soon

but this story has definite promise. A mystery that anticipates a plot much more intriguing than just a straight sex story, has much to endear itself to me. Ok, so the sex element is out of the bag, as it were, but Michael seems more than up for the job!! I'm happy!

I only hope now that Michael isn't the culprit (although by the 'laws of Literotica', this is now unlikely....baddies don't generally give really good sex; they aren't sensitive to their partner; and they are not the vision of her private fantasy!)

So basically am eager for the next chapter. What happens to Eliza and Michael in this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love the story and want you to continue. I thought it was very erotic. Don't listen to the nay sayers. I thoroughly enjoyed your previous story and I think I'll like this one as well. Keep up the good work!

LatinaramosLatinaramosover 12 years ago
Amazzinggg!!!

I loved this story and can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totally intrigued

I didn't know if I would like this story as it is so different from the vampire series. I'm interested in seeing where you take it. Do love a good mystery.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

three brothers. i hope sometime in their past they have diff mothers because three brothers with each having a diff color of eyes don't really work genetic wise.

jonathan has blue eyes; thomas dark green and michael has brown eyes. i silly detail i know, but i like a bit of consistency when it comes to siblings ;)

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
So excited about this one!!!!

I like the murder mystery idea can't wait to see what you do with it. I enjoyed New Kingdom so much and if that's any indication of what you have in store for us, I'm sure you'll keep us on our toes and biting our nails.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Judst Found This

story and am already hooked. I don't have time to leave long comment because chapters 2 and 3 have already posted and I want to catch up quickly. Again, already hooked!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous