Adolescent Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMOWAT
AMOWAT
54 Followers

Then Angie expelled my lipstick-smeared dick from her mouth and, grinning broadly, sat back onto her booted heels.

“Not so anxious to destroy the city now, are you villain?” she beamed.

I just stared at her, dumbstruck as she smacked her lips. Daniel came up to us, slipping off his ‘D-Man’ hat and put his hand on Angie’s shoulder.

“Thanks, TurboWhore! You saved the city!”

“It was my pleasure, citizen,” said Angie, getting to her feet, putting her fists on her hips tossing her hair and thrusting out her tits. “When evildoers spread bad luck a slut in red is there to fuck. She walks these city streets by night and conquers criminals with delight. They drop there guns and beg for more. The Scarlet Harlot: TurboWhore!”

And having said that, she strode majestically back to the store room of the comic shop. I heard the sound of a shower being turned on back there.

“Holy Fucking Shit,” I said as I recovered from a fellatio-induced daze. I was suddenly aware that my pants were around my ankles and hurriedly pulled them up.

“I’m the best at what I do,” said Daniel, “And what I do is oh so nice!”

“My God, Daniel,” I said, “This...this is evil!”

“Well, maybe just a little bit,” Daniel grinned.

“A little bit?!? Daniel, you’ve turned a human being into your fuck toy! I can’t believe I participated in this!”

“Well, they say a hypnotized person won’t do anything that they really don’t want to do,” said Daniel, shrugging.

“Daniel, there is no way that Angie wanted to do that!”

“I didn’t say I believed them, but that is what they say...”

I put my head in my hands.

“I can’t believe I let you make her do that to me. Jeannie will never forgive me!”

“Oh don’t let it bother you, my friend,” said Daniel, “She won’t remember a bit of it and I won’t tell anybody. Hell, who would believe me if they didn’t see it for themselves? But really, you should come by same time tomorrow night; Dominique Campbell and Sela Sanders are coming by--or rather their alter egos are: Captain Booty and her 69ing sidekick CunniBunny!”

“Shit, man, how many girls have you done this to?”

“Even dozen, at various stages of development. Takes about 40 hours worth of hypnotic conditioning to get them as deep into the role as Angie. Always on the look out for more, though. Any suggestions?”

“No, really. I can’t. I...I won’t make any trouble for you if your gonna keep doing this, but it’s wrong and I just can’t.”

“OK, man,” said Daniel, obviously disappointed but resolved. “Still friends?”

“Yeah,” I said, “Of course we’re still friends. You’ve got the coolest comic shop in the city.”

Daniel chuckled and the tension between us passed. We had been best friends for forever and you don’t give up something like that easily. Daniel had a very sick hobby, but really this was just the latest of many.

“At least you’re honest about it,” he said and playfully cuffed me.

At last, Angie emerged from the store room, looking just like she had when she entered the shop. She seemed cheerful enough.

“Hey Angie,” said Daniel, “You’ll never guess who was just here!”

“Who?” she asked.

“TurboWhore! And she saved the city!”

“Oh, darn!” exclaimed Angie, “I missed her again!”

“Yeah,” said Daniel, “How come you never seem to be around when TurboWhore is here?”

“Just unlucky I guess,” Angie shrugged.

Then Daniel and Angie tossed their heads back and laughed speedracer-style. When Angie’s head came back down, her eyes were closed , her face tranquil.

“Angie, can you here me?” asked Daniel in a very different voice: soft, gentle, but firm.

“Yessss” said Angie in a sleepy voice.

“Now is the time for you to go home and go to bed. You will not remember why you came here. You will not remember playing. Do you understand?”

“Yes. Understand.” she replied.

“You will go about your week and not think about me or Chad or the comic shop. You will make sure that you don’t have any plans Tuesday night. Tuesday night is Angie’s special time for herself.”

“Angie’s special time...”

“At 9:00 Tuesday evening, you will come to the comic shop. There might be something you like here. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“OK, then,” said Daniel “Awake, marvel zombie, awake!”

Angie sighed and then blinked rapidly. She looked around in some confusion, then looked at Daniel and me with the same contempt she had always shown.

“I don’t know why I keep coming here,” said Angie. “You never have anything that I want.”

And then she just walked out into the night. I turned back to Daniel who was chuckling to himself.

“That was just sick and wrong, man. Sick and wrong.”

“Yeah, wasn’t it?” he agreed, “Gives great head, doesn’t she.”

“Well, uh, yeah. She does,” I had to agree, “But I shouldn’t have...”

“Hey, you can’t go through life only doing things that you should; you’ll die of boredom!” Daniel said. “Really, you should come by tomorrow. Dominique and Sela are more fun to just watch if you aren’t comfortable participating.”

“No, man. No!” I protested. “This is wrong. I...I love Jeannie. I really shouldn’t have stayed here tonight.”

Daniel sighed.

“O.K. It was fun to have the dynamic duo together again, but I guess I’m still flying solo.”

“Yeah, well, thanks for thinking of me, man,” I said. “Maybe in alternative universe.”

He got a wicked grin.

“Of course, you could still have a bit of fun and not be unfaithful to Jeannie,” he said.

“Stop. Stop!” I protested. “I don’t want to hear it!”

“Oh, it doesn’t have to be like Angie, dude,” he insisted. “Really: no memory gaps, no secret identity, just a few post-hypnotic suggestions to make her more...playful.”

“I like her the way she is!” I said.

I was starting to get pissed. Angie was a bitch and so were Dominique and Sela. Didn’t justify what he’d done, but it made it easier to swallow. That he would even think of doing it to my sweet Jeannie...

“Of course you do,” he continued, “But I was just thinking: I’ve branched out and bought a costume shop. We sell this emerald green body paint that doesn’t smear at all once it dries. I was just thinking that a big, beautiful girl like Jeannie with all that gorgeous dark hair would look rather striking if she decided to paint herself green. Just occasionally. Just for fun. Knowing exactly who she was.”

“Now just stop it!” I protested, but the image of an emerald green Jeannie was filling my head. Maybe in a tight, torn sweatshirt and yellow panties. Oh fuck all mighty!

“Uh, really,” I continued, “It wouldn’t be right...”

“Suit yourself,” he said, grinning. “If you change your mind though, just bring her by and we’ll see if she’ll go under. Nothing drastic--just an occasional desire to play dress up. Think about it.”

“No,” I said, backing out of the shop. “No.”

But I am thinking about it. God help me, I’m thinking about it a lot.

END

Comments welcomed

AMOWAT
AMOWAT
54 Followers
12