All Comments on 'Adraste's Gift'

by Jayc57

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NICE READ

I really enjoy stories in this time frame. I liked the way you described the scenes and the life styles. Thank you for sharing. It was a good one :):)

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Plot; Well Written

5/5 ram

BrandybeebeeBrandybeebeeover 9 years ago
Lovely Romantic Story

I really enjoyed this story, it was different, funny and a lovely happy ever after.

A nice read that left me smiling.

Thanks Jayc. Keep writing. I am a fan.

5 for sure.

Stone_RhineStone_Rhineover 9 years ago
Educating

A nice story with an insight into life in the middle ages with a twist of Norse. Loved the viking speak and humour. It's well written and kept me enthralled till the end. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

I mean this as a compliment...I thought you were female until I read your bio. You right the female pov very well, very realistically. Often guys write females how they want them to think/behave and the difference is painfully obvious. These characters are well developed, especially for such a shirt piece.

I believe that fate sometimes drops things into our lap. This was a fine example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed This Sweet Story!!!

Thank you so much for this story!!! Along with everyone else, I really enjoyed the Norse mythology you threw in, and you wrote from Mabilla's POV extremely well. In fact, both Aluric and Mabilla felt real to me, with tangible wants and needs, vices and virtues. I loved the humor you threw in, and this was a beautiful, tender, love story, that I can see myself coming back to read again. The only complaint I have is that I wish there was more!!!! 5* from me, obviously.

All The Best!

asjahstrinaasjahstrinaover 9 years ago
Sweet

Very sweet , steamy and loving . Great banter between both with a very happy ending .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one

Those were the days when women still kept pussy hairy and condoms were unnecessary. Beautiful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous