Adriana and the Fur Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

I'm suddenly struck with anxiety as we are still nude in the hall and ask her where Ma ma's bedroom is.

"Don't get upset. It is down the hall and the rooms are well insulated from noise. Ma ma did that when they build the house. You could set off a bomb and she wouldn't hear it. Besides I think she is giving me a lot of room to do things on my own. Besides you passed her initial exam at dinner."

"So many furs! I can't believe it!"

"She's increased her fur purchases since Ella and I me came to live with her. She says she just likes buying them but all the latest ones seem to work best for us rather than her, really young girlie furs like my Fisher parka that excites you so much, not that I'm complaining. Ella likes fur as much as I do."

As we're walking back to Adrian's room Ella comes from her room, disappearing into the fur closet, closing the door behind herself.

"With Ella and me selecting a fur can be an orgasmic experience."

"We need some distance between us now or things could quickly get out of control."

"You're right as much as I would like you not to go. Come look in my bedroom before you do go."

Her bed is engulfed in a very thick white Shadow Fox spread, she calls it, and I don't attempt to hide my massive boner.

She reaches over and puts her hand on it .. "Hold on to that thought .. it won't be that long before we will be in it together."

2

As I attempt to sleep with the thoughts of our love making in the furs running through my mind I realize that no amount of masturbation will cool those images. Sleep is fitful yet incredibly wonderful as dreams and images of Adriana and me buried in furs, my face in her muff, her lips around my cock flashes and drifts through my mind.

I'm stiff and awake three in the morning in the middle of a wonderful wet dream of us both nude in Ma ma's fur closet doing every conceivable thing to each other. We're buried in the furs and my cock is deep into Adriana. My juices shoot all over myself as I awake. Is this what I "might think about and anticipate"? I jack off once more with her fur surrounded image in THE closet still fresh in my mind from the dream before falling back to sleep.

The morning at school is something of a disappointment since every morning for three weeks Adriana and me have been together in the Parking Lot doing our Science class chore. We finally see each other between classes. She has on a simple short dark brown Mink vest matching her hair, jeans and a dark red T-neck sweater. I'm incredibly turned on. She's smiling in an uncharacteristically shy and reserved way as I come up to her. I'm somehow embolden by her demeanor.

She melts in my hands as I hold her, not too close .. "Adriana .. I thought about what you showed me last night .. the closet .. I had dreams about you and me in it. I can hardly wait."

A shy but large smile moves over her face .. "Will you come over after school?"

"I'll go anywhere and do anything you wish."

Everyone's rushing to class as the bell is about to ring. We break apart and reluctantly go our separate ways. As I turn I run square into Ella. She has a big shy smile too ..

"You guys have fun last night?" she says with a coy twist to her smile. She has on a soft sheared blond fur jacket that gives me a twinge. I pinched her cheek softly ..

"I'll see to it that you get yours. Have fun in the closet last night?"

Her mouth drops open as I walk away. I know she also has a crush on a Junior friend of mine. Adriana told me. Will has no idea what he's in for. I've known Will since we were four and five. We've been friends most of our lives.

After school as I'm leaving I make sure I run into Will.

"Hey, you should hang around that new girl Ella. I think you might find her more interesting than that numb brained blond you have been running after." Will usually listens to my advise and most often follows it.

"Yeah? Bridgett (the blond) is about to notice me I think."

"Look, Bridgett only notices Bridgett and you know it. Besides, Ella has a lot more to offer and she is a match to your Geek status."

Will is a confirmed Geek, complete with laptop at all times. Just about then Adriana and Ella come up to us.

"Zack .. you know my sister Ella?" My eyes are all over Adriana and everyone notices.

"Hey Ella you know Will?" hoping this will divert attention from the obvious.

Ella and Will are suddenly off in their own world almost as intense as with Adriana and me. Will already has his hands on Ella's fur, a bit less reserved than me. Gotcha .. I thought he would go for it. Maybe having it arranged for them helped? They are already into computer talk, open software, the latest gui and cups mods along with a gaming session.

Ella is getting fur groped, smiling and cuddling up to Will as she encourages his attention.

All this time Adriana is eying me, smiling. My arm is already around her stroking her fur. I can walk and stroke fur at the same time. Like an announcement over the school PA she throws her arms around my neck and plants a long juicy kiss on me, marking her territory. I struggle to resist as I pull her closer to me, my arms around her waist and hand in the middle of her fur covered back.

The four of us are in my old bug I'm fixing up and we end up at Ma ma's house. It is still rather early but Ma ma is in the Kitchen fixing food.

"Take some snacks. Dinner will be ready in about two hours." Ma ma announces. She is in a butt length, dark brown sheared Beaver and soft leather vest, fur inside again and I'm pretty sure she only has a pair of matching leather slacks on with it.

Will's eyes are all over the place as well as the three women, particularly Ella who comes back in the kitchen lost somewhere in the white Fox vest Adrian had on last night with a nearly see through sleeveless V-neck sweater and leather miniskirt painted on her tight little butt. You could see Will's instant boner as Ella snuggles up next to him, rubbing his thigh with the fur.

"Let's go to my room and play some games?" Ella has Will following like she's walking the dog with an invisible leash.

Adriana and me are in the Den watching TV together with our arms around each other and wrapped in a Silver Fox throw nestled in the matching pillows on the soft gray suede couch.

We're nuzzling but not really making out and Ma ma comes in, siting in another large matching lounge chair wrapping herself in a smaller Silver Fox throw. After a while she comments ..

"So Zack, you like my granddaughter?" I go a bit flush which I'm sure she noticed and finally

"I certainly do."

"I see you like the furs as well." I'm frozen with her frankness of the obvious.

"Well I do like the softness and their colors." Ma ma chuckles almost choking ..

"You be real gentle with my Adriana. They both have had enough trauma in their lives and both deserve to be treated extra special. You and your friend seem like very nice boys so I'm sure you will be gentle with them."

As she gets up and is walking out she comes over to us and wraps the throw she had around our faces, fondling us both softly for a few moments, squeezing us together .. looking down and staring into my eyes, smiling with a wordless approval and no, she's not wearing anything under the Beaver vest.

She is hardly out of the room before I have Adriana's skirt down around her ankles and in orgasm. I'm sucking on her vagina and pulling her clitoris with my lips while she's fur fondling my head. She flips over me and while I'm still working her vagina over, Adriana has my pants down and on my cock in 69, us both out of sight in the furs. Adriana is flowing from orgasm to orgasm as she is bringing me to one after the other as well. Our bodies are pressed tight to each other and the desire to be in copulation is overwhelming. It just makes my ejaculations that much stronger. Adriana is like a heavy fur on top of me. Exhaustion eventually overcomes us.

We finally sit up and slip our clothes back on smiling at each other. "Ma ma must think I'm OK for you."

"Better than OK. The other guys that have been over she sent out with their tails between their legs. That's one big reason why I'm not very popular. Passing the Ma ma test. She is referred to as my Jailer in school. You are not only the nicest and most gentle guy, by far, I've met but the only one that caught on to the fur thing and has got his hands on what you have."

"I've always had fantasy dreams over being with a woman I could love who was also wrapped in furs. I nearly passed out when I first met you and to get paired up with you was my wildest fantasy dream come true."

"Wow, I did figure you right."

We go to her Bed room and wash up for dinner. I can't help but get a generous feel of her Arctic Fox spread with my nude bottom. Adriana has difficulty getting me off it.

Ella and Will come into the Dinning Room both wearing furs. Ella has on a way too big for her Silver Fox coat dragging on the floor and Will (he's a thin guy with a prodigious metabolism) with a very full dark Mink coat hanging on him. I don't think Ella has anything on under the Fox. They must be playing dress up. Adriana looks at me chuckling and winks.

Dinner conversation is no different than at my house. Quite incongruous with the circumstances. We talk about school and most anything else. Ella and Will say how much fun the new games are.

Ma ma has Will in the same 'casual' conversation as with my first dinner. He passes. I'm wondering exactly what games they're playing as Adriana smiles at me.

After dinner Adriana and me actually get some studying done in the Study while Will and Ella vanish into her room.

3

I leave for home after a while with Will in tow.

"Hey Will, how did your evening go?"

"Wow, I had no idea about the fur turn on .. and you knew about this? Ella showed me things I never dreamed of."

"So what happened?"

"No, we didn't have sex but she sure made me fell good and I hope I didn't disappoint her and can get it up when the time comes."

"From her smiles I don't think you did .. disappoint her that is."

"The other guys will never believe us will they?"

"Not in a thousand years and I think it's something we should definitely keep to ourselves and keep them guessing. At least we have each other to brag to."

"So you and Adriana .. are you doing it in the furs?"

"Not yet. Well not intercourse anyway. Shy of a few weeks I think. I've had fantasies over women in furs for years. Now that I have met Adriana and those fantasies are being fulfilled I no longer think I'm off the deep end somehow."

"It sure is nice in ways the other guys don't even talk about, like they are really missing something."

Will has a massive cock. Poor Ella. Not that I am even so small as average but Will's cock is way too big for his thin body and none of the other girls in school will give him a second look ... well to sneer maybe. None of the jocks are even half his size. It's like one morning he woke up with a cock big as a loaf of French bread. The girls have no idea what they are missing. Ella probably knows the treat she is in for by now what with their 'games'.

My cock was deep between Adriana's thighs as we wallowed in furs in her closet. I awake shooting my juices all over myself again. My nightly ritual Adriana-in-furs wet dreams. How I long for our copulation in the furs with her? My testes are in constant pain any more.

I have started picking Adriana and Ella up for school now. Having the two fur bunnies in the car with me first thing in the morning is a very special treat.

Little could I have known a month ago pounding my pud over my pictures of women in fur that I would have two such women in my car every morning and be making it in furs with one of them practically every day now. Such luxury and fantasy fulfillment I would never have dreamed for this to ever be true.

My parents have realized their son is in love now, mainly Mom. I have yet to introduce them to Adriana. I think soon.

Friday evening after school I drop Ella and Will off at Ma ma's and Adriana changes. I take her to my house for dinner to meet my folks.

Adriana has on a short and modest sheared Phantom Beaver jacket, maroon cable knit cashmere T-neck sweater and matching knee socks with maroon, red and tan plaid, pleated, knee length wool skirt. She looks so cute and sexy. Almost like a cheerleader but more tasteful. I struggle all evening to keep my hands off Adriana.

She smiles sweetly and is engaging with my folks all evening. Of course my folks fall in love with Adriana instantly and Mom is probably daydreaming of our marriage before dinner is over.

Dad tells me in private that I have outdone myself at not only picking a smart girl but a very pretty one as well (code for you sexy thing). He's not expressing his concerns of my getting her instantly pregnant so I answered his unasked and urgent question.

"No Dad, I'm not going to get her knocked up." I can almost feel the sigh of relief from ...

"I would never think that Son!"

I get Adriana home that night and we nearly do it. She takes me into the closet. I think both our fantasies over this is just too overwhelming.

After closing the door behind us we slowly strip each other. Though we can hardly see each other except when we are body to body, for the full packing of furs around us in the closet. I can get enough of a view and feel of her body to send me into a frenzy. We wade through the furs around each other, between our legs and bury our bodies in them like a fur cocoon.

I pick her up in my arms, cradled in the Sable and wade, turning through the furs with her which has Adriana like she's swimming through them. She fondles me with them as she is awash with Lynx, Foxes, Minks and all sorts of furs around her body in a constant soft undulating stimulation, moaning and sighing with her orgasms as we play.

Our bodies are in nearly full and constant contact and only with enormous mutual force of will do we not consummate our relationship (getting her pregnant) in that instant. We do everything except that, even a standing 69 against a fur cushioned wall of the closet. She has her legs wrapped around my neck, hanging down in front of me with her vagina pressed into my face. I swaddle her body with furs as I suck on her vagina. I didn't know I could be so athletic at love making.

We both climax so many times shear exhaustion sends us to the floor wrapped in furs and piled on top of us. It's like I'm stoned as I cannot feel my body at all I'm in such a state of ecstasy.

We will have the choreographing of our consummation clear by the time we are on it. The fur closet fantasy becomes real and is an immediate addiction.

"With all the times I have been in the closet furring myself and in orgasm none of it has come close to what we have done today Zack."

"If it's this good just fooling around what is it going to be like when we actually are making it with each other? Will it be .. anticlimactic?"

"Did we do absolutely everything today?" She has me there.

The next day when I picked Adriana and Ella up for school she kisses me as never before in the most ethereal and lingering kiss I could imagine. I fondle her face in the Fox hood of her coat as we do. Ella lets with a long, quiet wooooooo as we kiss.

"You two must be doin' it!!!"

"Not yet Ella. You'll know when we do. Are you and Will doin' it?" I knew they were not but she sat there with a sheepish grin indicating their extreme intimacies and unconsciously rubbing her fur jacket over her smallish breasts.

"So you know about Will's BIG secret Ella?" Ella quickly starts sucking her thumb with her other hand in her crotch and nodding yes with a bug eyed look.

"Be sure you are well protected now!!" Ella kept nodding, sucking her thumb even more furiously and gripping her crotch. I thought she was going to orgasm right then and there. Adriana is looking surprised, reaching back to touch her. That seemed to calm her down.

"I didn't mean to push her that far. I'm sorry."

"That's OK" Ella says "I didn't realize how sensitive I was to my feelings for Will. We've been having so much fun I haven't actually thought about it in an objective sort of way yet."

When we get to school Ella bolts out of the car to find Will. Adriana and me go to our respective classes. I'm not sure Ella expected quite these results from her little intrigues. She's certainly ecstatic with the results if a bit rattled. Ella has been on contraceptives for well over a month in anticipation of doing something soon. She's in a hurry to loose her virginity and her preparations get ahead of a plan. With Will she has focus and purpose, hopefully love as well.

Adriana was not at all driven in the same way which is why we're having to wait. We do have an evolving plan where events are not outrunning our readiness. I'm not complaining mind you, but it is kind of poetic that Will ends up with a sexed up little vixen hot after his big cock. If the other girls only knew what they were missing, but now that Will is hooked on Ella in the furs ... well it's their loss.

4

Getting back to Ma ma's that afternoon Ma ma had gone to an overnight business conference. We had knew about it. Adriana and me were planning on a not-quite-overnight but definitely a lot of 'quality time' in her magnificent Shadow Fox spread with a bunch more furs from around the house and closet. I think Ella has much more in mind for her and Will. They have dibs on the fur closet tonight. Ironic that Will looses his before me. Of that I'm sure as the sun will rise.

I'll be happy with what Adriana and me have planned.

We go to Adriana's room after raiding Ma ma's bedroom, the fur closet, Den and the Study for furs.

Will and Ella have already occupied the closet and are frenetically undressing as we leave them.

Adriana lays back in her bed in the furs wearing her dark green cashmere sweater dress with a come hither look just like in a forties movie, slowly pulling up her dress for me. I don't rush getting my clothes off either. We're in no rush. I've already begun stroking her with furs and running them with my hand up her dress. Adriana is quickly moaning.

At the same time we hear an unearthly moan and scream from down the hallway. They had failed to close the door and Ella is audibly getting what she wants. It sends Adriana into motion and I'm on her in an instant. We come very close to copulating with the excitement of Ella and Will's activities.

Our curiosity overcomes our desires for each other however.

We get out of bed and quietly creep down the hallway to the open closet door.

Ella is moaning quite loudly and Will is grunting hard with her every moan. We peek. Will's massive cock is fully into Ella, stretching her thighs wide apart. I can't imagine her taking his full shaft into her. She must be very determined.

We can only see parts of them through the furs but Ella is getting hers in a BIG way. Furs are all over and around them and Adriana has an orgasm as she watches her younger sister getting poled big time.

I come up behind her wrapping furs around her with my cock sliding between her thighs from behind but not into her labia. Adriana pushes down on my stiff shaft and has several more orgasms.

Ella is moaning in a series of massive orgasms as Will has jerking ejaculations one after the other tossing Ella's smaller body around as he pushes his cock deeper by pulling Ella's fur wrapped butt tight to himself like they're permanently wedged together. Furs are being flung everywhere.

It will be a miracle if they can ever pull apart from each other. No performance anxiety problems with Will now.

I pull Adriana away, back to her bed.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers