Adriana and the Fur Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They do Ma ma whenever and where ever they please. So much for parental decorum. We are very happy for the three of them. If Mom does get pregnant it is not like anyone will suffer sexual frustrations.

College is not that difficult and we're very well prepared so we decide to tie the knot. There were no reasons not to and there are the annoying if minor hassles of not being married now. Identity, benefits and most important, Adriana will automatically be a US citizen. Not at the top of her or our list but very important in any case.

When we return home for spring break, Equinox to be specific, we have a nice ceremony in a favorite park with friends and furs. Ma ma had gotten Adriana a very full white Mink gown with sheared beige Beaver top and bare shoulders. It's actually a somewhat chilly day so she wears a White Fox tail stole over her bare shoulders for comfort. We didn't put up the pretense of a veil since that was long gone. Adriana did wear a white Mink crown.

Ella is Maid-of-Honor and Will is Best Man of course.

The closet is ours for the night and we have every fur in the house mounded up in there. There's loud cheering and clapping outside with the door wide open. Adriana gets laid in her Mink Wedding gown. Of course we're so deeply buried in fur we cannot be seen or heard with our loudest moans but it's the principle of the thing.

The next morning we leave for our honeymoon at a nice quaint resort on the north coast. Furs in tow of course.

We have now started our own fur closet for the future. Ma ma's creation lives on.

Ella and Will graduate in the Spring and the whole thing gets repeated. They haven't been standing on the sidelines all this time either but the path has been cut for them. Remember? Monkey see .. monkey do.