Adriana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,196 Followers

Adriana was getting into a frenzy from my cock driving in and out of her anal hole. I really had a good position right over her ass as she knelt down with her face in the sofa cushions, her back arched and her ass way up in the air. I could easily drive my cock fully inside her. I pumped her tight hole over and over until it became rather easy pistoning in and out of her. My cock was sliding faster and faster in and out of her tight anal tunnel. She was really getting turned on and almost near an orgasm. "Ohhhhh...fuck me. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass." I pulled out and had her turn over sitting on the sofa. With her legs pulled up and her ass at the edge of the sofa, I resumed reaming out her ass sliding my cock all the way back up her anal hole.

Looking at me she just moaned out, "Oh fuck... it's so good." My cock slid in and out of her ass. As I looked down watching my cock disappear inside Adriana, her anal hole had a grip on my cock so tight. Even after ramming her so many times, as I would pull out, her anal rim snuggly held my cock and pulled outward from her ass. What an incredible sight. Then back inside again, deep up her ass, over and over as Adriana watched me and kept moaning for more and more. "Oh that's it...fuck me. "Don't stop...fuck my asshole. Keep fucking me. Deeper... Deeper... Oh fuck me deeper."

She began fingering her clit. She was nearing an orgasm. It was like she couldn't get enough of my cock up her ass. I fucked faster, literally ramming my cock in and out of her asshole. She began furiously shoving two fingers up her cunt until finally she screamed out to me, "OH FUCK!... FUCK ME... OH FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK..." It was obvious she was cumming and having a tremendous orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I slammed into her ass a few more times driving my cock deep inside her rectum. "Ohhhhhhhhhh..., Fuck my ass... Fuck my asshole..." Adriana was totally consumed by her orgasm. And I couldn't hold out any longer either.

There was no holding back. I was going to cum. Totally out of breath, I yelled that out to her. Adriana immediately replied, "In my mouth, cum in my mouth." I pulled out and quickly moved up to Adriana's face with my engorged, ready to explode cock. In the midst of her intense orgasm, she took me right into her mouth. She didn't care about me just pulling out of her ass. She just sucked me right in and right down her throat. I didn't expect that. I had no idea how hungry she was for my cock. She obviously didn't care where it had been.

She just sucked me into her mouth and when my cock hit the back she just kept pushing forward and forced it down her throat. I could feel her gagging on me from shoving it down her throat so fast. Then she backed off, took a breath and then swallowed me again. She deep throated me and I could feel her sucking, actually cleaning my dirty cock with her lips and throat while eagerly awaiting me to fill her mouth with my hot cum. She kept backing off me and then sucking me down her throat over and over. First at a slow pace and gradually picking up the speed. Eventually Adriana was jamming her face up into my groin over and over taking the full length of my cock easily down her throat. I don't know who was getting more enjoyment me or Adriana.

She just kept fucking my cock with her throat. It was more than I could take or that any man could take. I grabbed her head as she swallowed me again and held her tightly. Her lips were plastered against my balls. She looked at me and knew what was about to happen. While in her throat I just exploded, flooding her with a tremendous burst of cum right down her throat. Then I let her pull back and she took another two spurts in her mouth. Then as my cock passed through her lips it just kept spasming and throbbing shooting thick strands of cum all over Adriana's cheeks and lips and nose and forehead. I don't remember ever cumming so much before. My cock throbbed eight maybe ten times. Adriana loved my hot cream hitting her in the face as she moaned out, "oh yess... cum all over my face. Ohhhh... Ohhhhhh... Yessssss..."

My hot cum was dripping from her face and running from her mouth. When I finally finished creaming her, she opened her mouth and I started pushing allot of the cum from her face through her lips, sort of feeding it to her. I wanted to see her eat most of it. By the time I was done her mouth was loaded, more than I've ever seen before. There was a big thick pool of my sperm all over her tongue. Then she simply closed her mouth, her throat muscles contracted and swallowed it all.

Totally drained and exhausted, both of us moved to the bed where we crashed for the night. I have to say it was such a pleasure waking up the next morning having Adriana next to me in bed. We didn't really wake up and go right to breakfast either. The memories of the night before were still so fresh in our minds that we were all over each other before had to go to the office. I began to wonder what would happen in the future every time Adriana visited the new office.

NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,196 Followers
12