All Comments on 'Adultery Is My Business'

by Catesby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pooooobarepooooobareover 19 years ago
A beautiful Women

You painted a very beautiful women in your story. I was hoping so much she got taken in the elevator. Really enjoyed the story and hope to see part 2. Poo

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT story ...

very well written, minus some of the poor language your characters used. the story has a great lead up to the wife's involvement. would love to hear the second chapter where she goes further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh dear, and it started so well

now we are heading fast towards another typical literotica wimp husband cliche story.

oh well, what can we expect.

DarkGuyverHeroDarkGuyverHeroover 19 years ago
Very cool

I liked reading this story very much. Ive always been a fan of mystery/detective novels and this, i think, falls in some of that category. Your storytelling was fantastic and i could see the images you were weaving in my mind. Maybe im just weird, but i liked it alot. Keep up the good work.

quinn roganquinn roganover 19 years ago
A rare treat ......

A new "Catesby" is a major event - I haven't actually read it yet (downloaded for future enjoyment) but I know it'll be in a class of its own. They always are ...... more later.

quinn roganquinn roganover 19 years ago
Top of the class!

So it's "another typical literotica wimp husband cliche story", eh? What is it with that guy - what's his name? Oh, yes - "Anonymous" - now who's the wimp? I'm with Catesby - you don't have to be a wimp to celebrate your wife's sexuality by getting aroused when she tells you how she was overcome by the excitement of a situation she found herself in, with another man, or, better yet, men! This was another Catesby classic - I loved it! Top man!

Quinn Rogan

HonisterHonisterover 5 years ago
Well writing and very erotic

You created a well rounded exciting story full of eroticism. I enjoyed it very much. Both female characters were strong yet alluring. Very arousing. Thanks.

cdman55cdman55over 1 year ago

Amazing!!! 5/5 from me. This is a new fav story of mine.

syonlinesyonlineabout 1 month ago

Very nice plot, really well written. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous