Adultery Is My Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something in her tone of voice made me realise that it wasn’t going to be good news, not for me at any rate. I sighed and told her to say what was on her mind. She told me that she was moving on, that she enjoyed working with me, but that she was going to move to another city. She’d been here long enough now, much longer than she usually spent in any one place. I tried to persuade her to stay but her mind was made up. She told me she was catching a train on Saturday morning and she probably wouldn’t be back.

“Can’t you wait a while?” I pleaded with her. “We’ve got that Spencer case lined up for Saturday night. Stay for that one at least. You know that Mrs Spencer is paying double rates for a quick job, and we’ve got the whole deal set up.”

Spencer was one of those guys who exclusively used the lonely-hearts columns to find dates. His wife had found a stash of magazines with several ads marked off. After checking her phone bill she realised that he had been calling up the message service of the magazine. All the ads that he had circled were very similar. ‘Busty, blonde girl, 18-30, open-minded, adventurous, etc. seeks man to enjoy good times with – no strings’. Rachel and I sent in an ad along the same lines, only more explicit. The day the magazine came out the message voice box was filled with nearly a hundred replies. Spencer’s wife had given us a tape recording of her husband’s voice, but it still took us about three hours to find the right guy.

Spencer left a cell phone number and Rachel had called him up. She wouldn’t let me listen to the conversation but from what I could hear from the hallway, she was talking dirty to him. She tried to get a date for that same evening but he told her that he wouldn’t be able to make it before Saturday. They arranged to meet at the hotel bar of a place that we used regularly. Rachel was going to put on her blonde wig for the occasion. Everything was set up nicely. It had taken a while to set up, but it was going to go real smooth.

“Come on Rachel. Stay another day or so. It’ll be a piece of cake.”

“Tony, my mind’s made up. If it’s an easy one, why don’t you get someone else to do it?”

“Like who? It’ll probably take me weeks before I’ll find a girl who’s willing and able to do that kind of work.”

“How about your wife?” she asked.

“You’re joking with me now, huh? You mess up all my plans and now you’re having a laugh about it.”

“I’m serious. Jenny would be fantastic. She could do it no problem. You know I’ve been teaching her kickboxing? She could handle herself if any shit went down.”

“Forget it,” I said. “I’ll sort something out.”

“Okay, Tony,” she said heading to the door.

“Rachel.”

“Yeah?”

“If you ever change your mind…”

“I’ll know where to come,” she said smiling then opened the door and left.

I spent the rest of the day wondering what the hell I was going to do. I called Leo straight away and asked him to find me a girl just like Rachel.

“Shit, man. Girls like her don’t grow on trees, you know. Might take some time finding someone even part ways close to what she can do.”

“Yeah, I know. Just do your best, okay? I want someone by Saturday.”

When I got home later that afternoon I told Jenny what had happened.

“Yeah, she told me she was thinking about moving on.”

“Jesus! Why didn’t you try to talk her out of it?” I yelled.

“I did. Of course I did. I know she means a lot to your business, but she’s my friend, my best friend. I’m going to miss her too!”

“Yeah, I’m sorry. Just feeling a bit worried about what to do now. I’ve got four assignments that I need to finish by the end of next week. If I go back to working alone it could take me weeks or even months. You just can’t tell.”

“Can’t you find someone else to work with?”

“I’ve put feelers out, but it’s going to take some time, and even then it’s going to be tough finding someone who can do the job.”

“It doesn’t sound like such a hard occupation to me. Getting a man to go to bed with you. Hell, I could do that.”

“Ha,” I laughed. “That’s what Rachel said.”

“What’s so funny about that? You don’t think I could do it?” she asked angrily. “You don’t think men would want to take me home and fuck me?”

“Whoa, whoa, I only…”

“Only what? You think I couldn’t handle it. You think I should just stay at home all day being the happy housewife and let hubby worry about the bills. Is that it?”

We ended up having a bit of a row, and as usual I ended up having to apologise.

“Forget it. I’m going out. Rachel asked me to meet her for a drink,” she said, picking up her coat and walking out of the house.

Damn, I thought, two women walking out on me in one day. Well, at least I knew that one of them would be coming back. I sat down and spent the evening feeling sorry for myself. When Jenny came back we made up and then we made love and I managed to forget about my problems for a while. Over the next couple of days I tried desperately to find a woman willing to be my partner. I had Leo and a few other guys I knew asking around for anyone who might be interested, but things weren’t looking too bright. I told them that if they found someone by Friday night that they should call me straight away. I needed to go through the ropes with them before Saturday night or else all the planning I had done for the Spencer job would have been wasted.

On Friday evening I was still waiting. I sat at home by the telephone praying that the telephone would ring. Jenny was getting changed, ready to meet Rachel and see her one last time before she moved away to another city.

“Why don’t you come with us?” she asked me.

“No, it’s okay.”

“You’re not angry with her, are you?”

“No. It’s not that. I have to wait by the phone. If no one calls tonight I’ll have to call the job off. Shit, I’ll probably have to go back to following these bozos for weeks at a time. Anyway, wish Rachel good luck for me. It was good while it lasted.”

“Hey,” she said, leaning over to kiss me goodbye. “Don’t get all depressed. I’m sure things’ll turn out okay, one way or another.”

I sat on the couch drinking steadily from my bottle of Scotch as I waited for the phone to ring. I called Leo a couple of times, asking how things were going, but had no luck. When Jenny got home again about midnight I was feeling pretty damn morose about the whole business.

“Any luck?” she asked me as she walked through the door. “No, don’t bother answering. I can see by your face.”

“You have a good time?” I asked.

“Yeah, I did. Rachel told me all about the job.”

“What job? She got a new one lined up already?”

“No, the Spencer job.”

“Oh, right. Well, looks like he’ll be stuck in that hotel on his own tomorrow. Poor guy. I really feel sorry for him.”

“Let me do it,” Jenny demanded.

“What? Come on, we’ve been through this.”

“I can do it. You know I can.”

“Sure you can,” I said. “But I don’t want you to.”

“Make you jealous would it?” she asked in a taunting voice as she stepped towards me.

“No. You know I ain’t like that.”

“That’s what you tell me. I guess you’re a liar though.”

“I just don’t want you getting hurt.”

“I can handle myself okay.”

“What about that guy at Kokomo’s that night, the one that Rachel threw out?”

“Yeah, well, Rachel’s been teaching me some moves since then.”

“Oh, you know some moves do you?”

“I could kick your ass, buddy boy,” she said grinning at me.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah! Stand up and I’ll prove it.”

“Hey, don’t embarrass yourself,” I said with a smirk.

“Tell you what. If I put you on the floor, you let me do the job tomorrow.”

“Okay,” I said confidently. “And if you don’t then you’ll shut up about it, yeah?”

“Deal,” she said, offering me her hand to shake.

I stood up and held my hand out. She quickly grabbed it with both hands, twisted my arm around, turned and threw me over her shoulder, leaving me in a heap on the floor.

“You want a hand, partner?” she said, leaning down to help me up.

“No way. That doesn’t count. I wasn’t ready.”

“Okay,” she said, when I was up on my feet. “Ding ding. Round 2.”

I grinned at her. It won’t be so easy this time, baby, I said to myself. The next thing I knew I was on the floor again.

“How the hell did you do that?” I asked, rubbing the back of my head.

“Rachel’s a good teacher. She also told me all I need to know about working with you. I’m the best you’re going to get.”

“Okay, okay. You’re in. But just this one job,” I said.

I had seen photos of Spencer and I knew that Jenny would be able to take care of him. He was only a little taller than her and while he didn’t have any fat on him, he didn’t have any muscle either.

Jenny clapped her hands and jumped up and down. At least one of us was happy about it. Later that night as we were going to sleep I began to think about tomorrow. My main concern had been my wife’s safety but now I began to think about the other side of it. She would have to flirt with some strange man, convince him that she wanted sex, strip off down to her underwear and join him in bed. I had never really felt sexual jealousy before. I trusted Jenny implicitly. Trouble was, I didn’t trust the other guy.

The following afternoon we drove to the hotel and booked a room under the name Johnson. The desk clerk looked surprised to see Jenny there. He was used to seeing me with Rachel, but he said nothing. One day he had caught me bursting in on Rachel and some guy. After that I gave him an extra big tip whenever we did a job there and he would let us have the use of a utility room on the same floor. This saved us from running out to our car. We just hid away until the guy had left. I showed Jenny the layout of the hotel, the bar, the bedroom and the utility room.

Jenny knew the plan inside out by now and I was pretty confident that she could pull it off. Rachel had given her own description to Spencer on the telephone, but as she had the same figure and similar features as my wife there wasn’t a problem. Jenny didn’t even need to use a blonde wig. She was wearing a dress I had picked out, that buttoned all the way down at the front. When she got back to the room with him I wanted her to be able to slip it back on easily when I had shot the photos of them in bed. When she first tried it on I noticed that she was wearing a thong. Much as I normally like her wearing them I didn’t like the idea of this guy seeing her ass so I made her change into a pair of regular panties before we came to the hotel.

“Just remember,” I said. “You call the shots. Soon as you get back in the room with him you take off your dress and put it somewhere handy. Then get into bed and pull the covers up. Tell him to take off his clothes and come into bed. By then I’ll be knocking at the door. Soon as I come in you grab the dress and high tail it to the utility room. Okay?”

“It’s okay, Tony. We’ve been through this a hundred times.”

She acted confident but I could see that she was nervous so I told her to have a drink or two from the mini bar.

At around seven pm we left the room and took the elevator down to the hotel bar. He was due in around half an hour. We stood together at the bar, waiting for him. There were about a dozen other patrons scattered around the room. I gave Jenny a nudge when I saw him enter.

“You ready, baby? Remember, you can pull out any time you like. Just give me a signal.”

She winked at me and stepped back a little, to make it look like we weren’t together. I watched as Spencer scanned the whole of the bar. Jenny was the only blonde in the joint and he made a beeline towards her. I saw him smile to himself when he saw her close up. He couldn’t believe his luck. I bet that very few of the women he met this way ever came close to looking like Jenny. I noticed that he looked much younger than his photo, early thirties, I guessed, and not that bad looking.

“Are you Suzy Johnson?” he asked hopefully.

“Uh huh, and you’re James Regan?” my wife smiled a welcome.

“Yep, that’s me,” Spencer said. “Can I get you a drink?”

“Well, why don’t we just go…”

“Bartender!” Spencer called, interrupting her. “Get me a large vodka, straight, no ice, and…what’s that you’re drinking, Suzy?”

“Brandy and soda, but…”

“And a large brandy,” he ordered then turned back to Jenny. “You sound completely different.”

“Huh?”

“Over the phone, you sounded, I don’t know, different.”

“Oh right. Yeah, everybody says that,” Jenny said quickly.

I could see that she was panicking a little. Her eyes betrayed her nervousness. I sat there waiting, expecting her to give it up any moment. She rapidly downed the brandy in her glass as the bartender handed Spencer the drinks he had ordered. Spencer lifted them in one hand then took Jenny by the arm and escorted her over to a booth at the end.

“Come on,” he said. “Let’s go sit down.”

Jenny shrugged her shoulders as she was pulled along in front of me. I walked over to the corner of the bar so I could watch them without being noticed. I was getting worried now. Spencer was much more in charge than I would have expected, and my wife seemed to be losing control. The plan had been that they would head straight to the hotel room and we would get it over and done with quickly.

I watched as they sat beside each other in the booth, facing the bar. Spencer patted Jenny on the knee a couple of times then kept his hand there, making little circular movements, pushing the hem of her dress up her thighs with the back of his hand. Then his hand moved between her legs, forcing her knees apart.

“I have a room here,” Jenny blurted out when he began moving his hand higher up the inside of her thighs.

“You don’t like doing nothing in public, huh? I thought your ad said you was adventurous.”

“Well, I am. In bed.”

“You should try it out in the open some time. Most women I meet, they love it. Gets them horny. I’m talking multiple orgasms here.”

“All I need,” she said, looking him in the eye. “Is for you to stick your cock up my pussy…while I’m lying in bed. Think you can handle that?”

“Get straight to the point, don’t you? Good. I like that in a woman. Best if we have another drink though, makes me last longer when I’ve had a couple, know what I mean?” he leered at her then grabbed her hand and placed it on his lap, right on his cock.

Jenny pulled back instinctively and I wondered whether I would need to go over and get her out of here.

“What’s the matter? Didn’t expect it to be hard already? Hell, I get hard in a second. Even after I’ve just cum. I can go all night baby.”

“Well,” Jenny said. “You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?”

“Wow, you’re just my type of lady, you know that? I’m gonna enjoy fucking your brains out. Come here.”

He grabbed hold of her shoulder and dragged her to him, mashing his mouth against hers, forcing her lips open with his tongue. She struggled at first but must have thought it would look bad so she relaxed her body and let him kiss her. After a few seconds his hand cupped her breast, squeezing it, pressing against her nipple, as his tongue flickered around her mouth.

To my amazement I found myself getting aroused as I watched this guy manhandling my wife. She was making no attempt to stop him any more. In fact she seemed to be kissing him back. When he withdrew from her mouth for a second to get some air I saw her tongue flitting out, drawing him back in. My cock was pressing hard against the confines of my shorts. My breathing was slow and heavy. Part of me knew that I should run over there and drag him off her. I persuaded myself that I couldn’t do it now, that I couldn’t blow the assignment yet, not until Jenny gave me a signal.

“The hell with the second drink,” Spencer said when he pulled away finally. “Let’s go up to your room. I want to see those lovely tits of yours.”

He stood up to allow Jenny through, running his hand all over her ass as she passed by. They walked together side by side as they made their way to the elevator. I headed for the stairs, running up quickly, knowing that I would be up on the second floor before them. As soon as I was up there I stood in the corner of the stairwell, facing the elevator, waiting for it come up. After I had been waiting for a minute I checked the stairs below me. If the elevator had broken down Jenny would have taken him up this way. I waited for another minute but there was no sign of them.

I quickly ran down the corridor to our room and listened at the door. Could they somehow have got up here before me? It didn’t seem likely. I pressed my ear to the door but I could hear nothing inside. After another minute had passed I knocked on the door. Still nothing. I was just about to take out my key and open the door when I heard the sound of the elevator down the corridor. I quickly ran inside the utility room, listening at the door. I heard voices coming nearer. It was Spencer and my wife all right. What had taken them so long?

“Got your key, baby?” I heard Spencer say. “I can’t wait to get inside, and I don’t mean the room. Ha ha.”

I heard Jenny fumbling with the lock then the door opened and shut. I peeked round to see that the corridor was empty. I checked my watch then rushed over to the door and pressed my ear against it. I could hear a faint whispering then a soft rustling sound. I imagined that she was taking off her dress, leaving herself naked but for her bra and panties. Spencer would be ogling her body, wrestling with his clothes, trying to get them off as soon as possible. I checked my watch. One minute to go.

I heard the sound of creaking bedsprings. Jenny must have got on the bed. She’d be lying there now, under the covers, dressed only in her underwear. The man would be grinning at her as he pulled off his socks. Then he would be pulling down his shorts, freeing his hard on, pointing it at my wife, showing her what he was about to shove inside her pussy. I rubbed my hand on the growing bulge in my pants and checked my watch again. Two minutes were up. Now I should be knocking at the door. I raised my fist but something made me hesitate. Maybe he wasn’t in the bed yet. I had to wait until they were together. I decided to wait a little longer.

I kept listening. I heard the bedsprings again, louder this time. He was definitely in bed with her now. I raised my fist again. Do it. Go on. Knock. Again I hesitated. I told myself I was just being careful, that I didn’t want to break in too early, but deep down I knew differently. I was picturing Spencer, indulging in foreplay, his hands all over my wife as she lay in bed in just her underwear. I saw his hands groping between her legs, touching her panties. I rubbed my hand on my cock again. Suddenly I heard Jenny raise her voice.

“You’re going to fuck me, aren’t you? Now! Right now! Come on!”

It was a signal to me. I didn’t bother to knock. I jammed the key in the door and pushed it wide open. I aimed the camera at the bed. The bed sheets were on the floor. Spencer was lying on top of my wife, his mouth sucking her tits while he pressed his hard on between her legs. He was stark naked, and so was she. Spencer suddenly turned his head, looking directly into the camera. I took three rapid shots of the two of them. Jenny pushed him off of her, grabbed her dress and wrapped it round her as she ran towards me in the doorway.

“What the fuck is going on?” Spencer yelled as he tried to cover himself up.

Jenny rushed past me out the door and ran into the utility room. I shut the door on Spencer and followed my wife, making sure that he hadn’t come out and seen where we went. Inside, Jenny was standing against the wall, her dress wide open, her tits and pussy on display. Her eyes were wide, her pupils black. She was very excited. She stood in front of me, breathless, unable to speak. She grabbed me, pressing my body against hers, up against the wall. She began kissing me, wrapping her tongue around mine. When she broke away I looked at her and hesitated. Different questions ran through my mind. There was so much I wanted to know.