All Comments on 'Adultery Paid Off'

by Flavour

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
A novel?

What!? She is going to go out after this bastard is born and cheat again with another man to get pregnat? 20 chapters to tell the story of an awful cheater who justifies her actions as silver lining: see my husband is the true cuckold: he gets to raise other men's children? This is romantic and erotic how? Please: not novel length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cheating Bitch

I hope the guy finds out what a cheating slut he married - and throws her into the gutter where she belongs

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another

another writer who is a big timt loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another

another writer who is a big timt loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another

another writer who is a big timt loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another

another writer who is a big timt loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nothing here.

Just a totally selfish whore/bitch. If she was goign to cheat then at least wear a fucking condom! This was planned fucking around. Don't write anymore about this braindead wife who doesn't love her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Like The Story...

But I just love the hatred insults that a fictional character get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done,

It happens a lot. Nice almost flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Definitions?

That read more like a rape than adultery. Now, some folks get off on a bit of the rough stuff now and then, a little pain at the right time can be fun. But that is normally with your chosen partner, not some beer swilling friend of the neighbor. Just because it didn't end with bruises and weeping don't make it any less of an intimate violation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
And whose kid is it exactly?

From what you wrote you are indicating that it isn't the husbands. Don't you think in the next story the wife should tell the husband? and then let him chose or not to divorce her? That would be a good continuation of the story.

gigintonygigintonyover 14 years ago
I don't agree with some of the reviews...

I've seen, and felt the frustration of denial. There were periods before my wife entertained the idea of swinging when we went for weeks at a time without sex because my work kept me out of town. When I was home, there were far too many distractions; Truck repairs, bills, meetings, the kids.... We had an elderly neighbor who used to watch my wife over the fence and I think sometimes by wife dressed for him because I wasn't there for her. So, I understand the need for attention and affection. The attention you received WAS more like rape but you brought it on yourself and you enjoyed it.

After we started to swing and my wife got the "taste" of sex outside of marriage, she started to strip in a bar along with several friends. She got that same sexual high you were looking for in the garden by slowly stripping and enticing customers for tips with brief (and sometimes more prolonged) glimpses of her intimate charms.

Whether the baby is your husband's or the house-setter's doesn't matter. The "act" gave you what you needed and the child will have the opportunity to grow and thrieve in what may be a very loving environment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tony? What drugs are you smoking?

"A loving environment"? A cuckold husband bringing up a kid that isn't his? that's your idea of a 'loving' family? I am so glad I am not part of your 'loving' family.

RubyswallowsRubyswallowsover 14 years ago
See-saw

I went back and forth on what to give you. I ended up with a two star because ultimately it felt unromantic her giving him the results and the audience not knowing whether or not her husband was the biological father. I liked how she mentions the adultery gave her back her marriage, but I thought she was a little silly for not thinking ahead to using condoms. Fiction, I know, but it's the little things. I really enjoyed your writing style and hope to read more of your work.

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverover 14 years ago
torn

I liked your exhibitionist sequence and the sex scene, but then the rekindled marriage felt unearned and too quickly covered. Having just gone through the whole "Whose baby is it?" scare with a friend, I felt cheated by how little we got of their emotions on the subject. It seems like there is just so much more here to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tony, are you crazy?

She even don´t know the color of the guy?If they are black and the reaper is a asian guy???The child will be a remainder of her infidelity, and the bullies will eat her child alive...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous