All Comments on 'Adultery, the First Time'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Marvelous!

This is classic writing, worthy of publication in our most prestigious magazines. But when MaryAnn adds sex it becomes erotic beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Well written and sooo sensual and stimulating. Keep up the good work.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHATS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAM BAM

MY TAKE...Adios Dude, sorry to be rude and crude. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A one off fling or a habit of cuckolding her unknowing husband? the writer thinks cheating is erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the erotic

it's the human elements - the connections, the hesitations, the awkwardness, and eventual courage that make joining with anyone as powerful as it is. it's not (just) what they're doing - it's what they're feeling. and saying. MaryAnn clearly understands this. i'd be interested in seeing her craft an erotic scenario involving only character study and dialog. how sexy and engaging could -that- be?

thanks. : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hey, with any luck she will get AIDS from the unprotected sex, how stupid can she be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The sex was hot but really...no guilt?

She Cheated on her husband. She broke her vows and made a conscious decision to fuck another man behind her husbands back.

At the very least, she should feel guilt. Hopefully, she will encourage her husband to find and fuck a younger, hotter woman who will fly her freak flag with him. A woman who would be so hot and desire him so much that they could never meet agin because it would ruin his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Sherry's nothing but a sknaky whore whohas probably fucked around on her husband before. If, in fact her husband has hinted at swinging or letting another man fuck her she should have at least had the decensy to ask her husband if she could let another man stick his cock into her and filler belly with his sperm. But no she went behind his back and hopefull she will get AIDS and die a slow lonely miserable death

CajunBillCajunBillalmost 12 years ago
Fuck the "Annon"

Those critics named Annon.. are frustrated and wish they had the experience that you describe with skill. I remember my first experience with a married woman in 1968. It was on a trip to Rio in Brazil. It was like Two Ships Passing in the Night - 6 days and nights of passion Keep it up !

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
You describe cheating well....

...but you describe nothing else. Where is the story.?

MaryAnn678MaryAnn678almost 12 years agoAuthor
Alas

Sherry did not catch aids or any other dreaded disease. She did not become a willing slut to anybody she saw. She did not break up her or anybody's marriage.

All that would have been impossible because I created her and did not want to. It is a fiction story folks. Now for all you anonymous people stop preaching and read the bible if you want sex with punishment.

EasriderEasrideralmost 12 years ago
charged, realistic, well-written

Well done MaryAnn. You capture the intense passion of a first encounter magnificently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful, well-written erotic adventure

It's amazing how many fabulous lovers there are out there. Thank God for each and every one of them. They help get us through times we think we will never get through.

jefb123jefb123almost 12 years ago
beautifully written.....

your words described the act so well so sensually maryann...i have to be honest...the images you created in my mind got me so excited....wow..

AimTwoPleaseAimTwoPleasealmost 12 years ago
The ubiquitous scolding criticisms

Regarding comments (sometimes anonymous, sometimes not) made about stories involving married people having sex outside of marriage -- I don't understand why someone who dislikes such storylines will read a story such as this one, which *clearly* carries the heads-up word "Adultery", and then feel offended by the story's content.

Plus, I don't understand what it is about specific stories that compels such scolding individuals to add a comment. Does the commenter read the story and feel guilt about being aroused? And why add a comment to this story and not to hundreds and hundreds of others that perhaps trigger similar moralizing thoughts, such as the incest stories?

LibertineLibertinealmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

Jefb123 has expressed so well how excellent this story is. I would press the "like" button if there was any.

MaryAnn describes so well the emotions involved and in the language of the professional writer she is. It touches me deeply.

Thanks.

Libertine

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good job

What is almost always more interesting than the "who", "what", "where" questions is "why". This fine story gives a peek into the "why" inside the main character's head which makes the character become far more real than usual in such a short story. I'll certainly admit to curiosity about the second adulterous episode implied by the title.

Well Done!

chris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Glad !!

You Stopped writing !!!

katibkatibover 10 years ago
Adjectives..

Those who have said: Marvelous, Great Story, Erotic, Realistic, Beautiful, Well-written, Outstanding, Good Job--have judged correctly I'll say professionally done.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Great story

And very believable! I'm sure this first time will be Sherry's only time. But then again? What is it MaryAnn?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

very erotic and well done

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

I have a perfect second chapter to this. I will PM the author and ask if I can do a follow up

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

So sorry she stopped writing. After multiple attempts to contact her, I am writing a second chapter to this delightful little romp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous