Adultery, the First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loves to be watched, and I get off on watching.

Sherry brought it back to the present with a bit of caution. "We don't dare ever see each other again, you know. I do not want to risk what I have permanently for another evening passion which may not even work again. On the other hand I hope you do think of me now and then."

"I always will. I promise. And remembering your cries of passion will last with me always."

Sherry was almost back to normal. "Let's take care of that when the time comes. Please stay the night. If I wake up I want to feel you beside me.

They both fell asleep. He was still sleeping when she awoke an hour after dawn. Both were naked. She snuggled close, touched him, then ran her fingers down his body. When she got to his penis she held it gently. It stirred. She wondered if a man nearing sixty could get off three times within a few hours.

She moved to her hands and knees, bent over and licked the head of his now semi-turgid member. It straightened up. She moved her lips over it, tasting their juices left over from the evenings wild threshing. She had given her first blow job only a few months earlier. Her husband told her she could not do it if she tried to me modest or if she was squeamish. She continued moving on Harvey trying to figure whether the intriguing taste came from him or herself.

But she continued, moving faster and making her mouth tighter. Then she felt his hands on her head. He started moving with her, pushing it deeper and deeper into her mouth. This time he started making the noises of sex. She was sure she could back off when he ejaculated,. and wondered if she should.

"Oh my god, you're the most beautiful sight I ever saw," he said as his hips began to thrust. Both moved faster and faster. Sherry noticed that he didn't hold her head as he thrusted. He clearly was giving her an out. She didn't want one.

She looked at Harvey out of the corner of one eye, even gave the hint of a smile around his thrusting cock. His noises increased as he have a big lunge burying it in her throat. An as she grabbed his balls,. he ejaculated!

She didn't back off. It was over and she had one more decision. She managed another smile as she swallowed. It was a complete fellatio.

When he grew soft she kissed it goodbye and moved back alongside him and into his arms.

"Do you want me to do something equally exciting for you, Sherry?"

"No I'll be home tomorrow and want to celebrate my homecoming with another passionate affair with another passionate lover."

She was dozing off when she felt Harvey give her another hug. Then a whisper, "I'll always remember you Sherry."

When she woke up he was gone.

12