Adventure of Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, the rest of the flight was fairly uneventful. I needed the time to get my senses under control. I waited until everybody else had moved off the plane before I started to disembark. Slowly I made my way to the exit to be greeted by a well-dressed chauffer holding a card with my name on it. He introduced himself and was clearly happy to have me as a client that day. He could not take his eyes off me. At least he kept his distance and chatted pleasantly, informing me that we only had a short drive to my hotel.

The walk to the car was excruciating Every step was agony. Those fucking balls are insidious. At first you hardly notice them, and you think they're overhyped rubbish. Then they start to make their presence felt. Especially the one on the outside. The inner ball starts clattering against the outer one, and it hits against your lips, and it starts to feel quite freaky. Then you become more conscious of the one inside you too, and you're not sure whether what you're feeling is real, or if you're just imagining it. But it's academic because whether they're real or not you think you're feeling them, and the more you think about it the stronger they get. Eventually, all you can think about are the sensations building up in your vagina. And what is worse - much, much, much worse - is that all the time you're debating this, gravity is threatening to expel them, so you have to keep contracting your muscles. And that inevitably adds to the sensation. I staggered to the car, forcing myself to keep the balls in place. This seemed to add to the stimulation, so I would relax, and they would start to fall out. I had to keep stopping, pressing my thighs together like you do when you need a piss, and try to use my vaginal muscles to manoeuvre them back up again. I'm not sure that actually had any effect, but nonetheless I felt compelled to do it.

At one point I was convinced they were dropping and I actually stopped and crouched down on my haunches. Again, I tried to ripple my muscles to pull them back but it made no difference. I looked around furtively and didn't see anyone close by so I quickly pressed my hand up my skirt to poke the second ball back into place.

And the fucking thing already was. It felt like it was sliding out to join the other one, but it was actually perfectly secure. Fuck! And as soon as I started to walk the damned sensations started up again, like little monsters, tickling and scratching at my insides. Nothing sensational, nothing over-the-top, but all so unbearable. I was almost screaming, my fists clenched, jaw clamped.It was the longest short walk I've ever known. I was exhausted by the time I got to the car.

We were underway in a couple of minutes and my mobile phone went off. It was a text message " Make sure the driver sees your pussy when he lets you out of the car". Well, why not? Just about everybody else had seen it or come close to seeing it that day. Besides it would be a fleeting glimpse and then I would be safe inside the hotel room. It was only a short drive and I found myself preparing to let my driver get a good look under my skirt at my pussy in all its glory and with a ball bearing hanging out of it. It was his lucky day.

As he came around to open my door I prepared to spread my legs to get out of the car and let my skirt do the rest. As I got out of the car it would fall back down and that would be that. Easy. Almost. I spread my legs and he got the look of his life, then I started to get out of the car not realising I had put my hand on my skirt on the seat to push myself out of the car. This meant that my skirt kept riding up almost to my waste giving the whole hotel staff a great sight. Again, eyes were following me and I could feel the stares. At least the driver got his look as I had been told to do. Being exposed like that only served to rekindle my senses and I was off again. Nipples and clitoris throbbing like mad, they really did need some attention.

Room 6o9 was neat as a pin with a Queen size bed at one end and a huge spa bath full of bubbling hot water at the other. I needed to sit down as the walking had set the balls moving again and I was close to orgasm, my knees were about to collapse. As I sat I took in the contents of the room. It had been setup with aromatherapy candles and bunches of white roses. A nice touch. There on the bed was the blindfold. It seemed to beckon me. What the hell, this was why I was here. I picked it up and put it over my head moving to the centre of the room. I pulled the blindfold down over my eyes and waited.

I had been standing there for several minutes not seeing or knowing what was going to happen. I did know that my pussy was on fire and moisture was running down my legs. The sensation of expectation was intense. I could feel an eruption coming inside me any minute. At that point the door opened and someone came in, moving quietly. I heard a click and then the sound of soft, soothing music. I could feel this person moving around the room coming closer and closer. A breath of air on my neck and then the feel of lips against my ear. This sent a tingling sensation down my spine straight to my pussy and onwards. A hand brushed my hair back from ears and traced along my neck, another tingling sensation.

I was fully dressed, nobody had touched any of my intimate parts and I was on the verge of orgasm like I had never felt before. Every inch of my body was screaming out to be touched, licked or kissed. Yet nothing happened, only silence. A silence that teased my senses even more. Less is certainly more. I was trembling, my knees shaking. I was going to collapse any minute. Then I felt a hand on my jacket; ever so gently the buttons were being undone. So gentle that the fabric of the jacket hardly moved. Quickly, the jacket was completely open and it was falling away brushing my nipples as it opened, the silky lining teasing them. This was like an electric shock that set my nipples tingling with excitement. Then a hand at my skirt, lifting slowly, exposing my pussy and then allowing it to drop. An inspection! I was being checked to see that I had complied with all the instructions.

Then I could feel the sides of my jacket being pushed open further, exposing my breasts fully and sliding over my shoulders. I could feel myself becoming naked. The jacket slid down my arms and away from me. I was then aware of fingers tracing up my ribcage to my armpits, then over my breasts but not touching my nipples. Oh God, how I wished he would just touch them!! Next I felt his fingers reach inside the waist band of my skirt, gradually expanding it so it would move easily over my hips and then sliding down my legs. I remembered how I looked this morning, staring at myself in the mirror dressed only in my bra and shoes. He must have been enjoying the view because I could sense no movement at all. It is funny how your other senses are heightened when one of them is taken away from you.

Just then hands brushed across my nipples sending electric shock through my body and down to my pussy which is where the hands went. Tracing down my stomach to my smooth, bare pussy lips where they opened me up exposing my hard, throbbing clit. Immediately I could feel his tongue on my clit. Oh God, that was good. This is what I had been waiting for since receiving that invitation. I was getting close to orgasm. I could feel the tingling in the lower part of my stomach and I knew it would not be long until I came. Involuntarily, I started moaning and pushing my hips so he get his tongue on my clit easier, which he did for just a brief time then it stopped.

His hand moved to my hand and took it, leading me to another part of the room. I stopped abruptly when I bumped gently into a piece of the furniture, a chair it seemed. I could feel pressure from his hand in the middle of my back pushing me forward but I could not go any further. Then I realised he wanted me to lean forward which I did. He guided me forward and over the back of the chair until my hands and then my head were touching the seat of the chair. It was then that I remembered the balls inside me as they rolled forward inside me and settled on the front wall of my vagina. An interesting sensation indeed.

I then felt him tying the smoothest of silk to my wrists and then to the legs of the chair. Then I felt his finger in my butt crack gently tracing down my crack to my thigh. Oh that was so good! But he did not stop there. Gently he pushed on my left leg forcing it wider opening me up a little. Then he tied the same silk to my ankle and secured it to the chair. Then he did the same to my right leg. Now I was wide open and well and truly exposed and completely helpless!

He left me like this for what seemed like ages and, whilst I felt a little embarrassment at being trussed up like this I was also getting hornier, if that was possible. My clit was throbbing, my lips were swollen and my juices were flowing so much my thighs were getting wet. I had never done anything like this before and yet it excited me so much.

I felt my anticipation build. What would happen? I wondered. Where would he touch me first? The thoughts of what might happen next ran through my mind as fast as I could think of them. I knew my pussy was now soaking wet. I could feel each slight draft of air as it passed over my wetness. Each minute seemed like hours and all I could hear was the sound of my own heartbeat racing a mile-a-minute.

The touch directly at the centre of my anus was a shock and surprise. I gasped out loud as the tip of a finger circled the centre of my rosebud. It was cold and slippery. The finger moved in a minute circular motion, teasing the sensitive opening. It only took a moment and my bottom began moving with the motion of the finger, undulating almost obscenely despite myself. The finger paused for a moment, waiting directly in the centre of the opening and I held my breath. It was as though time was suspended, waiting for the next movement. When it came, a moment later, it was a long firm movement. His forefinger slid fully into my bottom until it was embedded to the third knuckle. I gasped and arched my back at the sensation of his finger penetrating me. The finger pulled out slowly only to be thrust back in again. I couldn't believe the sensations. I had never imagined I could get so hot from being touched there. My pussy was soaking wet and burning hot. Again his finger withdrew and then plunged into me. This time I couldn't stifle a moan at the feeling.

The finger pulled from me slowly and my anal muscles pulled in a vain attempt to keep his finger inside me. My breathing was coming in short ragged breaths now and I knew that if he kept up the violation of my bottom any longer, I would come from that sensation alone.

I whimpered softly as his finger pulled from me. I waited, my back arched slightly. I knew that the position left my bottom pushed out and in my submissive position, I imagined how I must look, my bottom and pussy offered from behind to my part time lover. I waited quietly for whatever he had planned next. I did not have to wait long. His fingers began sliding up my thigh, moving slowly closer and closer to my wetness. He cupped my mound gently with one hand and began stroking my pussy lips lengthwise. I waited for him to take me there but he had other plans. One finger began stroking the length of my slit, moving my juices up and across my engorged clitoris. I moaned at the feeling. Suddenly, I felt my anus being touched again. The feeling was cold, lubricant again I guessed. The object at my rear passage was not a finger, I quickly realised it was too hard. What was it?

The plastic plug pushed slowly into me, opening my already slippery bottom. As the plug was inserted, I felt it getting wider and wider. My breathing became ragged, short sharp breaths as the plastic intruder violated my rectum. Suddenly the widest part pushed past my sphincter and the plug became very narrow quickly. My muscles pulled the plastic up into me, filling my bottom with it. The narrowest portion was kept from being pulled in by a T-handle that was now lodged against my anus. This meant that my anus was also kept open. I felt my stomach muscles ripple in the beginnings of an orgasm and my anus clamped down hard on the plastic plug. All it would take would be one tiny movement of the plug or his finger on my clit and I would be over the edge but he wouldn't let me yet.

There was a long pause. A time that seemed endless.

I felt I was now more under control but the first touch by him on the plastic plug in my bottom was as though it was an electric shock! I cried out at the feeling and arched my back again as he twisted it slowly inside of me. His fingers grasped the plug and moved it in and out in minute movements. He started to pull the plug from me and I thought I would faint. My pussy gushed more of my juices and I knew that my thighs were soaked with them. I couldn't stop moaning and whimpering as the object was slowly pulled from me and I felt my sphincter grasp at it despite myself. My face was beet red both from excitement and the humiliation of so exposing myself like this A moment later the plug was pulled all the way out leaving me trembling.

Now I could feel the head of his cock was just touching my anus. He was well lubricated already and my bottom was, of course, completely slippery. I held my breath, waiting for him to push forward. He waited a long moment until I started to relax then pushed the head of his cock into me. I gasped. He was in! I had never thought it would be so easy and so, so hot! He held himself there for a moment but I pushed backward, wanting all of him. A moment later he was buried in me to the hilt.

My body was a riot of sensations, my pussy was still soaking wet and my clit was quivering. My nipples had been hard since I arrived and now they were so hard they ached. The blindfold seemed to centre my attention completely on what was being done to me.

He started to move slowly in and out and I started to rock with the rhythm. I was getting closer and closer. I heard his breath getting shorter and I knew he'd come soon just like me. The movements were quicker and deeper now. It was only a moment before we wouldn't be able to hold back anymore. Suddenly he paused, leaving only the head of his cock inside of me. I moaned in frustration and tried vainly to push back on him. Then he gave a big thrust pushing his penis deep inside me.

My orgasm started to rush in on me from all sides and as it did, he again plunged back into me fully and deeply. I cried out and felt my rectum squeeze him tight. That was all it took for him and I felt his come shoot deep into my bowels as I thrust myself hard back onto him.

The orgasm seemed to go on forever cascading over me again and again until he slid out of me, leaving me exhausted and collapsed over the chair, my silk bonds stopping me from falling to the floor.

I lay there like for a long time catching my breath and trying to regain control of my senses. Then I heard the spa come on. Oh, the thought of a spa sounded great right now.

*

Then I felt my bonds being untied and I was being helped to my feet. This was just as well as my legs would not have supported me at this point; they were still weak and trembling. Walking by myself would have been impossible. He guided me to the spa and helped me slide into it, the blindfold still over my eyes. The warm, soapy water felt good on my skin and soothing around my throbbing anus. I half sat and half lay there for what seemed like ages enjoying the warmth and the bubbles around me. This was so relaxing. Then I heard him enter the bath and felt his hands lifting me so that I stood in the bath as he washed me with the softest of sponges. This was heaven! I was still enjoying my orgasm afterglow and now I was being bathed. I felt like a princess

He helped me out of the bath and into a bathrobe, then patted me dry. When I was reasonably dry he removed the robe and dried all my private parts with a towel making sure no nook or cranny was missed. When I was dry I felt a cold splash on my pussy lips and under my breasts and I could smell my favourite perfume.

I then felt his fingers on my pussy lips and he slid one finger inside my still warm slit pushing in between my extremely swollen lips. He grabbed the string on the duo balls and gently pulled. The sensation was electric as the balls pulled against my vagina and started to slide out between my lips. He let them come out very slowly, teasing my swollen lips and starting my excitement again. The balls dropped away and almost immediately I felt something else being pushed inside me, slightly bigger than the balls but there was only one this time. Next I felt his finger slide between my cheeks and, as before, it was cold and wet but this time the consistency of the lubricant was much thicker. He just smeared in around my anus took his finger away.

Next I felt my left leg being lifted and placed through what seemed like the leg hole of a soft, lacy thong. Then my right leg and pulled it up around my hips. He was dressing me. I had been undressed by men before but never dressed. This was indeed a pleasant if somewhat unusual surprise. Did this mean it was all over? He had not spoken all this time and I dared not ask at this time. He continued dressing me. Next were my shoes, then my bra, skirt and jacket. Then he removed my blindfold and I saw him standing there stark naked and smiling.

"Hello", he said simply, "I hope you have enjoyed your adventure so far".

"Yes, I have", I replied. "So far? Does that mean there is more?"

"Oh yes, we are nowhere near finished yet", he said. "It is lunch time and there is a table booked for us. I will get dressed and leave you to do any make up or grooming you consider necessary. Please meet me in the dining room"

It was obvious he expected me not to reply but I was puzzled. 'Nowhere near finished yet' I could not think what else he had in mind for my tortured yet very satisfied body. I went to my make up bag to start getting ready. As I walked the thing he had put inside me moved and I knew whatever he had planned would involve this new invader. He had dressed quickly and left me alone. I was ready and headed down stairs to the dining room. That thing resting on the front of my vagina against what had become a very sensitive area, courtesy of all the activities so far. My lips were still swollen and I was very aware of every move I made, walking only seemed to stimulate me even further.

By the time I reached the dining room my pussy was quite moist and my clit was beginning to throb again. I have to admit I smiled when I walked thanks to the thing inside me. The maitre d' checked the table and began to escort me to it. Just then I felt a sensation I would remember for the rest of my life. The thing in my pussy suddenly came alive! It started to vibrate deep inside me and I felt the beginnings of another incredible orgasm. Luckily I was only about 10 feet from the table and was able to make to my chair without giving too much away to the diners around us but I knew it would not be long before this orgasm would really hit me.

He greeted me cheerily "Hi, how are you?'

"Fine", I said

"Anything wrong?"

"Not at all, except that my pussy is about to explode into orgasm in public. What are you doing to me?"

He held up a small remote control and flicked the button on it. Immediately the vibrating stopped and my impending orgasm began to subside. That was a relief but I was still so damn horny.

Lunch progressed fairly normally after that except that now and then I had to make sure my jacket was not too open. Judging by the bulge in the waiter's pants I was sure he was getting a pretty good view. At the same time we were getting pretty good service too. Also the vibrator would come on every now and then just to keep me aroused.