Adventures At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbeeb
jbeeb
4 Followers

"How come you're into all this anal stuff" she said.

"My attitude is that if it feels good, do it till it hurts" I replied. "It's not every day that I get taken by a beautiful sun-worshipping English teacher – we boys have to make the most of our time"

She turned and looked up at me, her hand falling into her lap and she let a finger trace its way down between her labia, her legs falling open as she slipped a finger deeply into her cunt.

"I haven't taken you yet, Sunshine" she said "We've just been playing up till now"

"What are you into then" I asked, "Apart from trimming you pussy and sun bathing naked?"

"Well I'm into hot bodies... and you've certainly got one of those" she said, her other hand running down my heavily muscled arm.

"But I like some anal work too. Nothings makes me come quite like that" she said.

"There is a God!" I grinned back at her.

"Were you planning to fuck yourself with that monster?" she asked.

"Well I met a boy yesterday who makes that look like a fountain pen – I thought I'd get a bit of practice"

"Jesus – I'd like to meet him" she said

"You probably will" I replied, "He's coming here this afternoon..."

"No time like the present is a motto I like" she said "You get you're arse on that and you can fuck me in both my holes"

"It's a bet" I grinned.

Having lubed the dildo and my arse with some KY from my bag, I knelt over it and held the tip to my anus. Miss Roebuck knelt behind me so that she could watch the penetration. I eased myself down applying more and more pressure until my anus gave and allowed the head of the dildo into my arse. I froze for a few seconds and sighed loudly as I got used to pleasure/pain of the gigantic tool.

"Looking good," she said, "Now slide it all the way in."

As I lowered myself fully onto the dildo she began to massage and lick my renewed erection. I started to slowly pump myself up and down on the plastic cock and each time I lifted upwards she slurped the head of my cock.

"I need that big shaven dick in me now," she said, turning around so that she was kneeling in front of me.

I took her hips and pulled her back onto my curving erection until I was buried balls-deep in her pussy. We slowly started a coordinated movement so that as my anus took the plastic cock, my penis withdrew almost fully and then as I lifted off, I speared her completely.

Once we had built up a rhythm I reached around and massaged her pert breasts, pinching and sqeezing the nipples. We both began to pant with pleasure.

"That feels so good," she said, "But you're not to come until I tell you"

With that, she selfishly let loose with a massive orgasm that shook her body. I pumped her even harder through her orgasm and she moaned and whimpered as the second began to brew.

"In my ass now – fuck my ass hole" she moaned.

I pulled out and pushed my cock head against her stretched anus. It slid in easily as she pushed herself backwards to impale her anus on my meat. She groaned loudly and we began again to build up a rhythm, getting faster and faster as we both neared our climax.

At that moment, Giles walked around the corner, already naked and fully erect. His magnificent ten inches curving out and upwards in front of him. He walked over to Miss Roebuck and began to gently slap her cheeks with the huge fat helmet.

"Oh my God," she squealed, "I can't believe this is happening. Let me lick you now!"

Giles eased the head of his dick into her stretched mouth and she came again at that moment, bravely trying to take more than just the head of his cock. This was all getting too much for me. My arse was stretched around a monster dildo, I was reaming the arse of the gorgeous English teacher and watching her suck on Giles' rampant and massive member.

"I'm coming," I gasped and pumped Ms Roebuck's arse even more quickly and deeply. She groaned around Giles' cock as she came again and I let fly with what felt like pints of come deep into her stretched rectum.

I pulled myself off the dildo and out of her arsehole. I then stared at her gaping anus, with rivulets of come dripping out of it.

"Keep going," I said as I steered her anus onto the dildo.

"Mmm, Oh, Yes" she managed to grunt with her mouth full. I went to the side to help her with Giles' dick, licking his testicles and sliding a lubricated finger into his anus.

"I'm coming!" Giles moaned and pulled his dick out of her mouth, spraying both our faces and open mouths with squirt after squirt of hot come. As the flow subsided, we both held his dick and licked the sperm oozing from its end, before cleaning each other's faces with gentle licks and kisses.

To be continued...

jbeeb
jbeeb
4 Followers
12