Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 9 years ago
What a shame...

Seems like you haven't met the right woman :) I would enjoy doing that to a guy. Actually, that has been a fantasy for awhile. Can never find a guy who takes it seriously. Most guys do not want a woman who tops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You know, I'm straight too and wouldn't ever think of doing something like that. But, that was HOT. Keep them comming.

excaliber1736excaliber1736over 9 years ago
loved it

I guess you either like this kind of thing or you don't. I would love to be put in his situtation, and then after cumming, be made to cum over and over till I was milked dry....

tiedguytiedguyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the good feedback! I do have a few more tales to tell. For the record, I do love being tied and dominated by women, as well! I have written several stories of that nature under a different name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I found this story to be very hot. I would love to read another one like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wishing it were me!

I love that feeling of desperation and absolute need to cum! Lots of people say 'want'...but it's a need! Scott sounds great, maybe I should put out some feelers next time I get to Georgia! Please write more, I can only hope they are all as hot as this! Thanks for the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
been there

I've been in this same position and it was just as great. Even though I was married, I had to seek it out and experience it again and again. I'm so hard after reading this.

raj2842raj2842almost 3 years ago

Hi, loved your stories. Would love to see more in the series. What's the name under which you posted femdom stories??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to be tied an gagged like that. It has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I am so hard after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love to be edged by a masculine guy while tied spread eagled on a bed. I would probably cum very quickly if he put his sweaty white underwear or jockstrap across my face so all I could smell is his masculine musky cock and ball smell as he jerked me off. The final straw would be to straddle my face and rub his hard dick and low hanging balls in my face so I could smell the source of his scent in his musky underwear, that would make me spew big time. What a safe fun way to get off this would be. I would gladly reciprocate too for the right guy too, especially another married guy who wants some release.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous