All Comments on 'Adventures in Babysitting'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
A new twist!

Several of them, in fact.

I don't think the author's writing style is among the best on this list; his continual use of cliches detracts from what could have been an absolute top story (I gave it a 5 but only because 4.5 wasn't available and there has been a lot of grade inflation)

"Juices gushed from her steamy passage. She could hear his fingers making wet squishing sounds as they continued to pummel into her twitching chamber."

"...his naked manhood. Sarah wrapped her fingers around the throbbing flesh and slowly stroked it".

"Sarah slid a hand to her swollen sex and rubbed her love button."

"... his fingertips met the searing folds of her womanhood. Sarah spread her legs to give him better access. He teased her love button before curling two fingers up her steamy hole."

"... she felt his tongue slide into her steamy chamber."

These are cliches - unnecessary - use plain English. Clitoris, vagina, penis (cock, dick - but NOT "throbbing manhood")

All of that said, this was about as inventive a plot as one will find in First Time stories. It could have been better - but boy, was it better than 99 per cent of the first time stories that show up here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stroke of Genius

A great stroke story from a great author who strokes the pen just fine in my opinion.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 11 years ago
One of the Hottest

One of the Hottest stories I have read in a long time, a few minor mistakes, But the Biggest and one most often made by other writers is fingers being shoved inside a girls Virgina would break the Hymen long before any cock did.

mazzmemazzmeabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

A creatively risque tale that flowed rather well. The erotic story line has the reader enticed and craving more! It had parts of this reader giving a standing ovation. Perhaps try continuing the character descriptions throughout the story to keep the characters fresh in the readers mind. Perhaps other words of description so the rerun factor is not an issue.

Loads of lustful admiration to the author,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really Good!

Great story, and I definitely would like to see what mischief Sarah and Mr. Baker can get into with Mrs. Baker being gone.

Joey2pocketsJoey2pocketsover 8 years ago
Perfect

Love how Bobby was not going to take no for an answer.

meganbridgermeganbridgeralmost 8 years ago

Mr. Baker shouldn't have asked if she wanted it, by the time she's naked laying on her back (which is where a little girl should be) her body is only there for his pleasure and her desire is irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Love babysitter stories, especially the ones with group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I was so hard damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If only

There were women who were this fucking horny.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
A good stroke story.

There was quite a bit of non-consent in this story. Pretty much constant sex happening here.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Ah yes, the making of a slut.

Would have loved to experience either man's position in my life but never encountered a 'virgin' at either stage of my life. Very well written account of all encounters. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

MikeykeithMikeykeith12 months ago

1-888-YUMM

Purrfuckd!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous