All Comments on 'Adventures in Rosieland Ch. 04'

by SteveGx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I didn't liked this part...

I liked the other parts, but in this one happened the ugliest thing that can happen in a marriage: Cheating pure and simple...Doesn't matter if the husband has no self-respect and accepted it, but is cheating nevertheless...Will she come clean with him? It's the only way I can see to save this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent 3rd instalment....☺

Very well written ...really enjoyed the read.....Rosie really is a horny slut bless her....cant wait for your next story ☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It was hot but now she is a cheating slut. He should confront her if she don't come clean and tell her he watched but its not acceptable in a marriage. What they did with their friends was mutual and all enjoyed. She is now a cheating slut and sent this story in a different direction. Hope you can get it back on track and explain who is the father to each child. Maybe double divorce and the men get with the woman is the mother of their biological child.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Wait folks, she has not cheated yet.

She just got home with her daughter, no saying anything in front of her. Give her time to tell cuckold what happened. So she is hooked on hung stud cock. And a young one at that., Pick up tight married pussy at the food store is great. Done it more than once. I insist they tell cuckold after I have dumped a couple loads in them. They always do. And cuckold's being cuckold's want to watch the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and whores.

Who would want to be married to a woman like this, He is a worthless cuck, just nobody to like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good for her!!!

I just wish I could see a hot guy put his big, hard dick into my wife’s pussy and unload all his cum into her hungry pussy. And not just once, maybe 5-10 days in a row and put a baby into her womb. And continue to fuck him even after she found out she was pregnant!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Rosie is a cheating whore, that makes him a stupid cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous