All Comments on 'Adventures of a BBW Lover Ch. 06'

by biggshow13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Great Series

This has been a great series. Each chapter sests you up so you want (no, need to read the next installment). Thank You Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep your names straight

in adventures #3 the maids name was/is Lucy.

but keep up the stories My wife is a big lady and when I get a chance to dance with a big lady I like to feel that full body against me (I only dance to the slow ones).

Also I like nurses

Art Brown Sr.

daddoo@aboa.mine.nu

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Good writing, draws me rignt into the story

Hope the sequel comes along soon. It's a fun story!

leewaller38leewaller38almost 10 years ago
Love this story

Got me hot and bothered. It reminds me of my ex. She was like Connie but she was already a BBW when I met her and I never looked at a skinny woman again.

KisstheGirlKisstheGirlalmost 10 years ago

Man, I enjoy reading your stories! I'm a rotund fellow that loves the look and feel of a full figured woman myself, so BRAVO and good show to that!

I think one scene I'd like to see of Eric is him with Lola and Becky, but with he and Lola, dominating Becky to "show her the new ropes" as it were. This, of course, in addition to the verbal smack down she received back in the first chapter.

Keep up the fantastic work, my friend!

barbette_sgbarbette_sgover 9 years ago

Have no idea if there will be more stories in the series since it's been a few years but if you ever get around to it again, I'd love to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sexy story

glad to read those intimate stories of intimacy, lust and understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this series and will keep reading it over and over again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous