Adventures of a Drycleaner Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers

A few minutes after six, Lucy stuck her head in and said, "I've locked up the front and I'm leaving now if that's O.K."

I said, "That's fine. I'm just reading the article and it sure is interesting. I'll have to check into it but if the cost-savings are as good as they say, I can't let you give it to me for free. Fill out a suggestion form and if this pans out, you're in for a nice bonus."

"Thanks and goodnight," she said as she left.

Beegee Cuningham arrived right on time. She blew through the back door and into my office. She approached me as I was standing up and said, "Hi, I'm Beegee."

Her presence was impressive, almost overpowering. She was tall, maybe 5' 11" or so. She had a body like Wonder Woman or Zena. I would guess her at about forty and immediately wondered what bad decisions she had made for her to be here in Orlando with a $425 dry-cleaning bill. I could, of course, understand why Mr. Cooper had let her run it up. She was wearing a lavender off-the-shoulder blouse that seemed to be resting on the top of her glorious breast. Her black skirt fit her tightly around the hips and was split on both sides from the hem to mid-thigh.

"I want to talk to you about my bill," she continued. "I'm embarrassed that I allowed it to get so high. But now that it is, I was wondering if there is something we could do about it."

"Well, Ms. Cuningham, most people pay it," I said. "We prefer cash."

"Oh, call me Beegee," she smiled. "Everybody does. About the bill, I'm afraid that I don't have that much cash and my husband is very rigid when it comes to the household budget. Considering his age; however, he isn't very rigid in other areas, if you get my drift. I was wondering if you would consider forgiving part of the bill, since I made it with Mr. Cooper and I could pay part of it."

"I bought Mr. Cooper's part," I explained. "So, I own the whole thing. Accounts receivables are only assets if they are collectable."

I knew what she was hinting at but I was not going to suggest it. I had never been with a prostitute and I did not want to be set up in a sting if this was what it was. However, seeing Beegee without clothes might be worth it. I was certainly sitting there behind my desk with my cock extended to it's max.

She slid the top of her blouse down to where her breasts were exposed down to the nipples. "Are you going to make me say it?" she asked.

I got up from the desk and walked past her to the back door of the plant. I scanned the parking lot and street, then closed and locked the door. I returned to the office and closed and locked the door. I said for the record, "Beegee, I have never done business with a prostitute. I'm not calling you a whore but I've heard of men getting caught up in things that they regretted later. If you are a horny housewife married to an older man who doesn't satisfy you and are looking for a little fun, I'm interested."

I took a pad from my top drawer and wrote, "Write down your offer."

As she was writing, I removed her clothes. Naked, she was much more impressive and, by the way, I found no bra, no panties, and no wire. She simply wrote, "I'll give you $200 and we'll fuck for the rest."

As I removed my clothes, I was admiring Beegee's body. As I said before, she was beautiful. She was tanned from her silky black hair to her toes, with no lines. Her breasts were big and round. There was absolutely no sag. Her nipples stuck out almost an inch and were as big around as erasers of a number 2 pencil. Her stomach was flat and flaired into perfectly rounded hips. Her pussy lay between two long smooth legs and was well trimmed, with a tuff of coal-black pubic at the top of her slit.

I pulled her into my arms and because of our similar height, my cock fit perfectly between her legs and I could feel the wetness of her pussy juice on my cock. She said, "I can tell that you are ready and I want you to fuck me now."

"Wouldn't you like a little foreplay first?" I asked.

"No, it's been so long since I've been with a man that I'm ready now," she said. "And I have changed my mind. I don't want you to fuck me. I want to fuck you. Sit down in that straight chair."

I did as she said and she straddled my lap. I would have preferred to have taken a good while to explore this magnificent body but I was happy to comply with her wishes. She scooted forward until the entrance to her love tunnel was centered on my cock and then impaled herself on it. She let out a little gasp and started rocking slowly back and forth.

Then I felt the most extraordinary feeling in my cock that I had ever felt. As she slowly moved back and forth she demonstrated the most excellent pussy muscle control that I had ever experienced. It's a rare talent. This went on for several minutes. I felt like I couldn't last much longer. I was holding onto her ass for all I was worth. I leaned forward and took one of her hard nipples into my mouth. I teased it with my lips and tongue and then started taking little nips with my teeth.

I felt her climax start as her pussy walls started to pulse on their own. Her body began to tremble and vibrate as waves of pleasure flowed through her. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me. As she neared the crescendo of her pleasure, I felt my body tense and I was flooded with those indescribable feelings and emotions that only come with sexual release.

We sat entwined as we came down. I became aware that my legs were becoming numb when Beegee said, "I'd better get off of you before I cripple you. This was marvelous."

"Yes," I replied. "Your muscle control is excellent. It was I who wanted foreplay, not because I needed it, I just wanted to play with your magnificent body. But in retrospect, I have no regrets. Sex with you was gratifying and satisfying."

She asked, "Well then, can we do this about every $200 dollars of cleaning?"

I replied, "As much as I enjoyed what we did tonight, it is not fair to my company and employees to trade our work and resources for sex. And I really think that after tonight, you should not run a tab. I'm sure that you can find a way to pay cash either here or another store.

We embraced and without conversation, dressed and we walked to the door together.

I went back to my desk and saw the two $100 bills lying there. I had not seen her lay them down. Instinctively I placed them to my nose and smelled Beegee's scent, a tantalizing mixture of Hawaiian hula lei and musk. I wrapped two $100 bills, a twenty, and a five in between her two $100 bills. I left them and her tab with a note to Sarah telling her to apply the money to Ms. Cuningham's tab and any further transactions would be in cash.

I went home wondering if I had made the right decision about Beegee.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers
12