Adventures of a Literotica Author Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking slut. You took it all!" Kitty squeezed my ass cheeks to acknowledge her fete, and then began a slow sensual deep throat blow job. She hugged my ass tightly as she gave an enthusiastic, balls deep hummer.

When I felt the first stirrings of an orgasm, I pulled from her throat and out of her mouth. My cock was dripping with her spit. I rubbed my cock head over her cheek and across her forehead, leaving a trail of saliva.

"Do you like my cock, baby?"

She croaked, "Yeah," and lunged with her open mouth toward my dick.

"I want to taste your cum."

"Be patient, Kitty. Take me to your bedroom."

"Let's stay out here for a while? Please?"

I asked her, "Why?"

"I think Henry's really pissed," Kitty explained. I had to tie him to a chair. She gave me a sly smirk.

"Kitty," I asked again, "Take me to the bedroom."

I'm not sure if shocked is the right word, but I was startled, as Kitty guided me into her bedroom. Henry was naked and sitting in a Queen Anne style high back chair. Each arm was wrapped in a neck tie and secured to the chair's arm. Likewise, his ankles were tied to opposite legs. A fifth neck tie was gagging his mouth.

As I stared at Henry, he started at my bobbing cock. Kitty looked back and forth between us and finally commented, "Can you believe it Henry. It's long. It's thick. It's all mine."

She dropped back to her knees in front of me, turned to Henry and in a husky voice, said, "Watch this Henry . . . watch what I can do." Once more, she held my ass and swallowed my dick in one hard gulp. She held her lips against my pubic hair and let my stalk slowly slip from her mouth. She repeated swallowing me over and over, gagging at times, but never slowing her expert cock sucking.

"She's good, Henry. God, she's a good little slut."

Together, Henry and I watched, as Kitty continued to swallow my cock.

Turning my attention back to Kitty, I said, "Watch this Henry." I took hold of both sides of Kitty's head, held it steady and started to jackhammer my cock down her throat. Henry's eyes were wide as he watched my dick bottom out and balls bounce off his wife's chin.

"Kitty's a slut, Henry. This is how you treat a slut."

She slobbered and groaned and when I pulled from her mouth, she nearly screamed, "Yes . . . fuck yes . . . I'm such a fucking slut."

I stroked my cock and exploded. My first blast plastered her right between the eyes; the second splashed against her nose and streamed to her cheek. I pushed back into her mouth and felt her gulp the rest of my load.

Using a fist full of hair, I pulled Kitty from my cock and turned her cum splattered face to Henry.

"What do you think, Henry? What do you think of my slut?"

Henry stared wide-eyed as I continued, "Go suck his cock Kitty. Swallow your husbands cum. As Kitty crawled to Henry, I climbed into their queen size bed. Kitty settled between his spread thighs and lowered her head into his lap.

He groaned into his gag and I assumed Kitty was sucking his cock. "She's good. Isn't she, Henry?" His head bobbed in agreement.

It didn't take long until Henry was thrusting into Kitty's mouth and cumming down her throat. Kitty pulled her head from his lap, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, kissed Henry's cheek and turned to me with a triumphant smile.

"Go brush your teeth and clean your face, slut."

"Yes sir!"

As Kitty left the room, I turned to Henry and asked, "Will you keep your mouth shut, if I take the gag out?"

He hesitated for a second, before finally nodding. I went to Henry and untied the knotted neck tie and removed it from his mouth. He took a big gulp or air, flexed his jaw and said, "Please untie me."

I considered it, but ultimately decided against it. "I don't think so Henry."

When he started to argue, I told him, "Listen. I don't want any trouble and I don't want to be interrupted. I'm going to fuck Kitty for the next couple of hours. I'm going to fuck her pussy and take her ass. Then I'll leave. She'll untie you then. If you give me a hard time, I'll stick the gag back into your mouth."

Henry mumbled a defeated, "Ok."

I hadn't heard Kitty return. From the doorway she said, "Thank you Henry." She went to her husband and kissed him.

I laid back on their bed and watched Kitty circle her arms around Henry's neck. "Thank you so much."

Henry started, "Kitty . . . please?"

She quietly said, "SSSSShhhhhh. I love you." She kissed him again and then looked at me. When I wagged my finger at her, she kissed Henry one more time and joined me in bed.

We maneuvered into a girl-on-top sixty nine. I felt her lips wrap around my slowly rejuvenating cock as I pulled her over-flowing cunt to my mouth. Kitty was sopping and tasted delicious as I ran my tongue along her parted lips.

Every time I hit her clit, she groaned and sent an electric pulse along my rod and to my balls. Kitty wasn't as aggressive in her oral efforts as she had been, but that was fine, as I wanted to reward her for her efforts.

I concentrated my tongue on her fat clit and eased two fingers into her pussy. Kitty's twat was obscenely tight and she grunted around my dick as my fingers bottomed out. While sawing my fingers into her wet tunnel and darting my tongue across her clit, she bounced and grinded against my face.

"Oh fuck . . . yessssssssssss . . . don't . . . you . . .fuuuuuuuuucking . . . stooooooooop!"

She surprised me, when she swallowed my now, rock hard cock for three deep strokes before continuing, "my cunt . . . is onnnnnnnnn . . . firrrrrrrrre! Fuck yes . . . fuck yes . . . finger my . . . cuuuunt!

Kitty buried her head deep between my thighs and sucked my ball sack into her mouth. She growled, "Make me . . . make meeeee . . . fucking maaaake . . . meeeee . . . cuuuuuuummmmm!"

She exploded. In order to control her and stop her from mashing my face, I wrapped an arm around her waist and held her against my mouth. She rocked and ground her slimy twat against my face. As she calmed down and settled, she seemed to find comfort, when she sucked my cock back into her mouth and let me continue my oral assault of her clit and pussy

Kitty had a gorgeous ass. I wet a finger and pushed it against her rear pucker. Once again, her groan vibrated around my cock. My finger slipped into her ass and glided to the first knuckle.

My dick popped from her mouth and she grunted, "Oh fuck . . . pleeeeeese . . . go slow." She turned her head slightly and looked at her husband. "He's in my assssssssss! Henry, I've got . . . a finger . . . stuck up . . . my ass." Kitty's head slumped and rested on my thigh.

From my position below her upturned ass, I had a great view of my finger wedged into her pink rose. I slowly started a gentle finger fuck with one hand and using the other, I traced two fingers along her pussy lips and around her clit.

"Yes . . . baby . . . mmmmmm . . . yesssssssss . . . jussssst like . . . thaaaaaat!" Kitty circled her hips and my fingers slipped further into her bum and up to the second knuckle. "So fuuuuuucking . . . fiiiiiiiilled . . . oh yes . . . Oh Yes . . . fuuuuuuck . . . OH YESSSSSSSSSS!"

When Kitty started to shake from her second orgasm, I pressed my finger completely into her ass. Two fingers from my other hand plowed into her pussy and my lips latched on to her clit.

"OHHHHHHH mother fuuuucker! That feels . . . sooooooooo . . . fucking . . . gooood!

As she finished a long acrobatic orgasm, I pushed Kitty onto her back and crawled between her spread legs. I held her behind her knees and in the crook of my arm and told her, "Grab my dick and line me up."

Kitty reached underneath her body, found my hard thick dick and guided me to her wet opening. I looked over at Henry as I pushed into her tight hole. His eyes grew wide, as his gorgeous wife screamed out, "Fuuuuuuck . . . meeeeee . . . haaaaaard!"

"Do you like my cock?"

"Oh God . . . Yeeeeeees!"

I pounded Kitty until my arms grew tired of holding me above her. She grunted in disappointment as I pulled from her twat, but she quickly followed my lead as I wrestled her onto her hands and knees.

She spread her thighs, let her head drop to the mattress, reached a finger to her throbbing clit and groaned, as I pushed into her from behind.

I snuck a look at Henry as I drilled his wife. He was wide eyed and breathing heavily. I also noticed he was rock hard again. I instructed Kitty, "Look at your husband, slut. His dick needs to be sucked." I pulled from the depths of her twat and told her, "Go suck his dick."

Moving much slower than the last time, she eased from the bed and gingerly walked to Henry. She balanced herself along his bare legs as she dropped to her knees. Her head dropped and started to bob in Henry's lap. Henry's eyes closed and he leaned his head back as his wife sucked his tool.

I quietly left the room and returned to the front of the house. I found the discarded bottle of lube and returned to the bedroom. Neither noticed that I had left. Directing a question to Henry, I asked, "Where does Kitty keep her sex toys?"

Henry focused on me and nodded to a bed side table. In the bottom drawer I found an assortment of dildos and vibrators. I found a slim multi-speed vibe and greased it up with a liberal amount lube. I knelt on the floor behind Kitty and grasped a fist full of her hair. I pushed, until she had Henry's entire dick in her mouth and told her, "No matter what happens, keep sucking his cock. Understand?"

Kitty grunted in reply, nodded her head and continued sucking her husband's dick. Using my left hand, I parted her ass cheeks and exposed her entire rear. I pressed the hard plastic tip of the vibrator against her ass and watched as three inches slid in.

When she stopped her blowjob, I slapped her ass and warned, "Keep sucking Kitty. Don't stop." After a brief break, to adjust to the anal invasion, Kitty's head started to bob again.

Knowing she was an anal virgin, I didn't want to hurt her. I took my time and slowly, over time, pressed the five inch toy into her tight back side. When it was fully embedded, I held it in place, climbed against her and pressed my cock into her dripping slot. It took three or four hard thrusts, before I was all the way in. Each of us held still. I smiled at Henry and said, "Watch this." I turned on the vibrator in Kitty's ass. She exploded.

I shouted, "Make us cum, slut," and watched as Kitty pounded back into my dick and forward, while swallowing Henry. She slowed her movement and shook from head to toe as an orgasm hit, and then continued to fuck and suck our dicks.

Kitty had another orgasm, before Henry came in her mouth. "Keep sucking him . . . keep him hard." We continued fucking in this position, until I felt the first signs of my own orgasm.

I pulled from her sloppy cunt, pointed to the bed and ordered, "Get on your back, at the edge of the bed."

Kitty struggled to stand and uneasily walked to the bed, with the vibrator still humming. She watched with wide eyes, as I poured a large dollop of lube into my hand and greased my bone. "Hold your knees open," were my instructions.

She wrapped her arms around her legs and held herself wide, as I stepped to her. I pulled the small toy from her bum, dropped it on the floor and before it could close; I pressed the head of my dick through her sphincter.

"Oh fuuuucking Jesus. Slow. Please gooooooo slooooooow."

It took ten minutes of slow relentless ass fucking, before I was buried in her back hole. Kitty didn't say much. She grimaced and occasionally grunted as I fucked her virgin hole. I knew she was starting to enjoy the ass fuck, when her fingers crept to her clit and circled her nub.

When I pulled from her ass and ordered her back to her hands and knees, I noticed her asshole remained partially open. I easily entered her again, in the doggie position and started a harder pounding. I was long over due and started filling her bowels with my cum in just a short few minutes. As I started to cum, Kitty reached back and milked my balls.

When I pulled from her, her ass tightened and a stream of cum ran from her ass. Kitty was exhausted. She dropped from her knees and lay against the mattress. She didn't move a muscle during the few minutes I lay next to her. I looked over at Henry and detected that he was nearly as tired as his wife. I also noticed he was hard again.

Deciding that my time with Kitty and Henry had ended, I slipped from the bed and entered the bathroom. It only took a few moments to clean myself and dress. When I returned to the bedroom, Kitty was still spread out and limp on the mattress. I looked at Henry and noticed a change. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were focused. He looked determined.

I suspected that my dominant control of Kitty had unleashed something inside Henry. I untied Henry's feet first and then released his arms. Henry sat still and continued to stare at Kitty.

He didn't turn to me, when I began to talk, "She's fucked out, she's sore and she'll beg you not to touch her. Don't listen to her. Do whatever you want, for as long as you want. Start with her ass."

Henry was on the bed in a flash. He settled behind Kitty's prone backside and lowered himself, dick first, to her butt. Kitty begged, "No Christopher! Please! No more!"

"It's not fucking Christopher. It's your fucking husband!" The last words were said as he lined up against her anus and plowed past her anal ring.

She begged again, "Please no more! I can't take it!"

I watched as Henry ignored her pleas. He started a slow, deliberate fucking motion. He increased his thrusting motion, every time she begged him to stop. Her ass jiggled when he landed against her.

I smiled and had to hold back a laugh. Kitty was looking at me and with a sparkle in her eye and smile on her lips, she begged, "Please Henry. No more! You're splitting me in half!"

With a wink to Kitty, I exited their bedroom and their life.

12