Adventures of a Literotica Author

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the perfect view above Ashley's back, as Maggie's finger circled the young tight bum hole of her friend. Ashley groaned as Maggie pushed her digit in and I continued to pound her cunt.

Together we double teamed Ashley's holes. The double penetration was too much and she shrieked in another explosive orgasm.

I had been holding off my own orgasm, but as Ashley's pussy tightened as she came, I decided to give up control. I pulled from Ashley's twat, grabbed a hand full of Maggie's hair and pulled her face to my cock.

I pumped the head and first inch in and out as Maggie clamped her lips tightly around my shaft. She let out a, "MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm," that vibrated to my balls.

I told her, "Don't swallow. Hold it in your mouth."

Ashley had turned onto her back and was watching intently. She reached out and massaged my balls as I exploded into Maggie. Maggie's cheeks bulged as she held my warm cum in her mouth.

Spent, for the time being, I pulled from Maggie's face and told her, "Share it with Ashley."

Both girls gave me a surprised look and then, with a lust filled twinkle in her eye, Maggie aggressively kissed Ashley. They were soon holding each other tightly and French kissing like two seasoned lesbians. My sperm was passed back and forth.

I was worn-out for the moment. I sat in the near-by arm chair and watched carefully as the teenagers had their first girl-on-girl experience.

When they first started the cum-swap, Maggie was still fully clothed. They worked together like experienced lovers. Without breaking the kiss, Maggie and Ashley removed all of Maggie's clothes.

Once naked, they held each other close and let their hands explore each other. They touched faces, breasts, nipples, asses and pussy's. It was an incredibly erotic sight and had me getting hard in minutes.

I marveled at their contrasting bodies. Blonde and dark hair. Athletic/curvy against tiny and thin. A-Cups with small brown nipples pressed against B-Cups and larger pink nubs. A round full ass and small bottom. A wild blonde bush against a dark trimmed landing strip. These girls were gorgeous.

"Get into a 69 and eat each other."

Again, Maggie was the aggressor. She pushed Ashley onto her back, straddled her face and let her head drop between Ashley's two toned thighs.

Lapping and groaning filled the air, as I sat back and stroked my thick nine inches. Maggie was the first to cum. She lifted her head. I could see it shake and quiver. Finally, after a gasp, she lowered her head again.

Tired of being an observer, I climbed onto the bed and directly behind Maggie. I said to Ashley, "Lick her clit."

When Ashley's head was out of the way, I pressed my cock head against Maggie's slick hole. Her response was a direct opposite of Ashley's go-slow approach. When my head popped into her tunnel, Maggie reared back, driving her pussy onto my cock. Grunting the whole way, she pushed three times, until I was fully engulfed in her teenage cunt.

"Fuck meeeee. Just fuck meeeee. Fuck meeeee haaaaard."

I power banged Maggie through two hard orgasms. Deciding that I wanted to ride Ashley again, I ordered the 69ing girls to turn over. With Ashley now on top, I easily pushed into her tight hole.

Maggie's tongue was going crazy. She was alternating licking Ashley's clit and my swinging balls.

Remembering Ashley's earlier comment about using her mother's dildo on her ass, I inserted my thumb up her tight rear shoot. It slid in, incredibly easy.

Ashley was unable to concentrate on eating Maggie's twat. With Maggie's mouth on her clit, my dick in her pussy and thumb in her ass, Ashley thrashed through two powerful orgasms.

When she begged, "Please . . . nooooooo . . . moooooore," I pulled from her pussy, moved up an inch and pushed past her tight sphincter and into her ass.

"Fuck noooooooooo," she bellowed.

As I pushed again, burying another inch, I told Maggie, "Hold her. Hold her tight."

"You're splitting me in . . . ooohhhhhh!"

With only four inches in Ashley's tush, I started to slowly fuck her. Over time, she slowed and stopped her struggle, replacing it with compliant whimpers.

Maggie's sexual aggression surprised me. While I fucked Ashley's ass, she licked her clit, fingered her pussy and massaged my swinging balls. The feeling was incredible.

Ashley's next orgasm was explosive and came without warning. She came so hard and fast and then slumped against Maggie's body. My cock popped from her rear hole, as she pulled away.

Maggie starting laughing as she struggled to get out from under her sexually exhausted girlfriend. I laughed along with her and finally, after catching her breath, Ashley muttered, "Holy shit," and joined in the laughter.

Ashley climbed off the bed and retreated to the bathroom. After she returned, Maggie took her turn. When she returned, she was carrying her pocketbook. She climbed back into the king size bed, fished through the purse and pulled out a bottle of KY. While uncapping the bottle and pouring a healthy palm full into her hand, she looked at me and said, "You've been in both our mouths and both our pussy's. You've been in Ashley's ass."

As she talked, my dick got rock hard. She reached for my cock and coated it with lube while continuing, "It seems like there's one hole that needs your cock."

With a growl, I jumped from the bed. Grabbing Maggie's ankle, I dragged her to the beds edge and doubled her over. Her ass was tiny, but her hole seemed to wink in eager anticipation.

I was holding Maggie's legs, so I instructed Ashley, "Line me up with her asshole."

Ashley grabbed hold of my slippery lubed member. When I felt the head wedge against her opening, I pushed. Maggie's tight rear hole opened and I was in.

She yelled, "More."

I pushed again and the additional inches powered in.

Maggie's eye's were closed tight and yelled again, "More!"

I pushed, did it again and then leaned all my body weight on the tiny girl, burying all nine inches in her bowels. When I stood and looked down, I saw the most incredible sight. Her anal ring was stretched around the base of my cock.

"Look at this," I said to Ashley.

Ashley looked down and was startled by the view. Looking at Maggie, she said, "I can't believe you took the whole thing."

The tightness of being buried in Maggie's bowels was incredible. It only took a short time of fucking her tight hole before I felt an oncoming orgasm. I looked at Ashley and told her, "I'm going to cum. Grab my balls."

As soon as Ashley's hands started massaging my swinging sack, I exploded into Maggie. I emptied into her, pulled free and stumbled back to the arm chair.

As I took in the sight of the two teenage sluts, I wondered if I could develop other relationships with Literotica readers.

Final comment: My second adventure has been submitted and should appear in the next few days.

Let me know if you like the premise -- Horny Lit author and a world of uncontrolled and equally horny readers.

Comments, feedback and ideas for future stories are greatly appreciated. Remember to vote and vote often!

t_e

12