Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I don't want this to end too fast, you know."

Shiann smiled.

"Good idea, baby." She said as she stood up "Besides, there's more for you to see."

She teasingly pulled her g-string down slightly giving me a flash of her pussy. It was just as blonde as her hair, but trimmed so that just the top was seen.

"Oh, very nice!" I said

She giggled at my expression.

"Take them off me." She now said

I reached for the sides and they easily slid down her shapely legs, leaving her as naked as me.

"Come on, let's sit on the bed." She said

I joined her on the brass bed and she sat close to me. Her hand again went for my dick and continued to softly touch it.

"So tell me more about this guy who wanted you." I said as I caressed her tits.

"Well, he came back and I was all nice and pretty for him. I was super nervous too." She said with a laugh as she continued to softly caress my dick.

"I can imagine."

"We went into a room, kinda like this one. I was just as nervous as you are now. He had me strip then hold my arms up and turn around so he could see me...all nice an' pretty. He liked that."

"I can see why." I said with a small smile.

Shiann giggled.

"Aw, you're a real sweetie, you know that?" she said

"Thanks. So what happened next?"

"He played with my nipples..." she began

"Like this?" I began to touch and play with them.

"Oh yes, just like that." She said slowly.

She began to sway a little back and forth.

"You're making me feel really good, baby. He also rubbed my pussy."

As if on cue, I reached down and touched her pussy, it was soft and wet, and nice!

"I also rubbed his cock too."

I moved my legs so she could do the same to me. I was getting super hard as she did this.

"Your dick feels so nice, Jim...how's my pussy?" she said with an excited look on her face.

"Hot." I said "So, did you suck him too?"

Shiann leaned in very close.

"Of course, you know how good that made you feel."

We both giggled.

"And from then on, I liked what I was doing. Even my first time was super hot."

"Tell me about it..." I said, her hand felt so good as it massaged my dick

"It was at a party...my cousin was fooling around with her boyfriend and I was nearby. It was hot to watch them, and she let her boyfriend lick my pussy, and I really liked it." She said as she leaned back and opened her legs and slid a finger across her pussy "I liked it a lot."

I crouched down and my tongue was quickly on her love nest, it was very wet and tasted very sweet. I licked all around her pussy and when it went inside, she let out a slow, sexy moan followed by an "ooooooh" that made her seem so innocent. I let my tongue do all the work on her now, her pussy was super wet. Then I kissed my way up her stomach until I was at those beautiful twin peaks of hers. I eagerly sucked her tits as she rubbed my head and cooed her pleasure

"Oh yesss...kiss mah boobs Jimmy...mmmmm can't wait for your dick."

"What else happened at that party?"

"Mmmm...her boyfriend licked me so good...she liked watching me with him and said 'wait 'til he puts his dick in you, you'll love it.' So I let him..."

I took that as my cue

I sat up and Shiann's legs were open wide and I easily slid into her pussy. I never realized how hot it looked seeing the head of my dick slid inside her and hearing Shiann's reaction.

"Oh yesssssss...that's sooo good baby..." she said as she felt me inside her.

Shiann felt so hot as we fucked. I felt so strange with her, she wasn't a Hollywood starlet, but well, a professional for one of a better word. But she apparently had no qualms about this, she loved what she did and apparently what I was doing.

I had no complaints either!

Shiann smiled at me as we fucked, her smile urged me on.

"Oh yeah, Jim...mmmmmmyeahhh."

"Am I...doing...okay?"

"Yeah, baby you sure are!" she said as she caressed her tits.

I slowed down and lay atop her kissing her lips and her tits.

"So what else happened?" I asked

She smiled, knowing how much I was turned hearing her stories

"Mmmmm...there was this father who came in with his son, wanted to give him his first fuck for his birthday...so he got me...it was nice."

"Did he do you good?"

"The son came in like 30 seconds but the father...oh, he was somethin'."

"How so?"

"He knew how to fuck my ass good...said his wife wouldn't let him...so he got mine...let's see if you can too."

I pulled out of her and she rolled over raising her cute ass up for me and wiggling it a little.

Shiann looked over her shoulder at me.

"Come on, baby...show me what you got." She said with a giggle.

I moved up behind her and caressed her very soft ass.

"Nice ass."

"I learned anal here too, fuck me now and I'll tell you how I learned it."

My dick slid into her pussy and she let out a satisfied "Ahhhhhh..." as I went in.

"Oh bayyyyyyy-be...that's nice! God, you've got a great cock."

She had a great ass too, I was giving her a good one that's for sure. I held her hips close to me and her head was resting on the pillows, sounds of pleasure coming from her, little moans that sounded so hot!

She sat up so I could hold her tits, caress the nipples, and kiss her neck. All the while, my dick was pushing into her.

"Mmmm...baby...want you in my ass now...wanna show you what a good whore does."

I pulled out and she turned around, still on her knees and we kissed. She was caressing my dick with her soft hands.

"I learned that from Miss Mona and another girl."

"How'd they show you?"

"Well...they gave me something called a butt plug...and they put it in my ass, told me to keep it in while I slept."

"Didn't that hurt?"

"Not much, I kinda knew what it would do."

"Then what?" I said with another kiss and caress of her tits.

"They put a bigger one in me, then an even bigger one."

"Wow."

"Yeah...wow. Anyway, a day later, one of the girls came into my room and told me it was time for me to get fucked in the ass...so she brought in her boyfriend...he had a huge cock."

"Uh-huh"

I was getting so turned on by her storytelling. Between her voice, tits, the way she held my dick, and the stories, I was super hard.

Shiann whispered into my ear

"...and he fucked me with it...just like you will."

She went over to the nightstand and in a drawer she had a small tube of crème. She dabbed some on her hand and lovingly smeared it on my dick as she smiled at me.

"You ever done a girl in the ass?"

"Y-yes...it was, um, interesting."

If she only knew whose ass I'd done!

"Oh, just interesting?"

She had a beautiful scent about her too, such an innocent and pretty smell too.

She turned and bent over, pulling her ass cheeks apart. A beautiful pink asshole presented itself to me.

"Go ahead baby..." she said with a smile.

I took my now slick cock and placed the head at her hole, then pushed into her. Her initial groan became a soft "Mmmmmm...."

"Wow, you feel...good." I said

"So do you...fuck me baby...fuck my ass, honey...fuck my ass."

Whatever she'd put on my dick made it slick enough that I went in and out of her with ease. The slurping sound we made together was sexy too along with her little moans.

"Oh yeah baby...fuck my ass...YES! OH GOD YES!" she cried "Oh fuck yeah! You got it baby!"

She was completely bent forward on the bed, screaming into her pillow. When I slowed down, she sat up like before.

"Rub my pussy Jim...really turns me on...that's what...what we did first time."

"He rubbed you?"

"No...girl...girlfriend did...super...super hot. Just like what you're doing."

My hand reached around to her pussy and she was still super wet as I caressed it and slid a finger partway in.

"Ohhhhhhhyyyeaahhhh!" she cried out "That's it!! Oh my fuckin' godddd!"

She had her head cocked back and I kissed her neck and cheek, her mouth was open and eyes closed.

She was in ecstasy from what I could see.

We were joined so closely now, I didn't need to be fucking her like a demon, my slow steady method was getting us off.

Little cries were coming from her, then a short breath and louder cry.

"Ohhhhhh...GODYEEEEAHHHHH!" and a series of "HUH-YEAH! HUH-YEAH!! OH YOU'RE MAKIN'ME CUM BABY!!!"

I slowed down and pulled out of her to let her catch her breath.

"Whooo, boy! You sure know how to fuck baby!" she said looking over her shoulder at me before lying down on the bed.

"You do, too...Um, I'd kinda like to do it the way we were before."

"I'll do whatever you want, honey." She said as she sat up and faced me. "Like me to jerk you off?"

"Uh, yes, OK."

"Nice." She said as she sat facing me "Why don't I clean you up a little?"

"OK."

"Come with me, babe."

We got off her bed and she led me into her bathroom. It was bright white, probably could be called clinical in its look and furnishings. But I saw she had a variety of liquid soaps neatly lined up inside the tub and large white towels were neatly stacked too.

Shiann took a washcloth and dabbed a little soap on it, quickly getting a good lather as she ran it under the hot water in the sink, then turning to me.

"Let me clean you up, honey." She said

She ran the cloth over my waist and then over my dick, still excited but not rock hard like before. The warm water felt good, combined with her soft touch as she slowly ran it over my dick, then underneath to do my balls.

"That feel nice?" she said softly with a smile "You have such a beautiful dick, and you know how to use it too."

I could feel myself getting hard again as she spoke.

"I felt soooo good...we had fun...didn't we?"

"Oh yes...yes we did."

"You made me cum a few times, not many guys do that, you know."

"I did?"

"Uh-huh...and you know what?"

"What?"

She leaned in and whispered in my ear

"I...loved...it..." followed by a childish giggle.

I chuckled too as her hands continued to massage my dick.

"That feels really good." I said

I didn't know weather to just let go or try and make the feeling she gave me last.

I reached over and tried to touch her pussy again.

"Ohhhh...yes, honey...touch me there...can you tell...I'm getting excited too."

She was, her pussy was wet again. And her smile told me she loved it.

"Yes, baby...rub me...rub my pussy...do it good...I'm doing you good too."

She was.

I felt so good as the warmth and softness of her hands made me harder and harder.

I could hold out no more.

"Shiann....wanna cum...wanna cum...cum on your tits."

"Yes, baby YES!"

She quickly crouched down and pushed her tits together so they were right under my dick as she jerked it.

"Cum for me Jim! Cum for me! Come on! Cum on my big boobs!"

I unloaded with a gut-level groan onto her tits as she excitedly cheered.

"YEAH! Oh, WOW BABY! ALL OVER ME!"

She jerked me dry, I looked down and saw her dab some on her fingers and then suck them dry in her hot mouth.

"So beautiful...wow, Jim...you did, it baby!"

She stood and we kissed, I could feel my sticky cum on her naked tits.

"That...was somethin!" she said with a laugh. "Your turn to clean me up, hon."

I took the same washcloth and gently cleaned my cum off her tits. She smiled as she was cleaned by my soft and warm hands.

Once we were done, we kissed again.

She helped me dress. Then slid open a closet door revealing a closet that had different outfits. Among the sheer teddies and nightgowns, were costumes of some kind, among them a plaid schoolgirl skirt and a nurse uniform.

"What are those?" I asked

"Oh! Some of my regulars like me dress up. It's kinda fun. Now, which outfit would you like me to wear?" she said as she showed me an array of sheer teddies like what she had on when we met. They were in shades of green, black and red with matching panties.

"Uh, the green one looks good."

"You got good eyes, Jim. I like that one too."

She put on the green one I chose.

"Like it?" she asked as she twirled around a little.

"Yes, very nice!"

"Thanks, baby." She said with a quick kiss.

I reached into my pocket, but Shiann stopped me.

"No, no, that's all taken care of." She said

"Yes, I was just giving you..." I said "...my card."

She smiled as she looked at it and read my name.

"If you ever get out to L.A., give me a call. Um, would be nice to see you again."

"I'll do that."

She took my arm and we walked out of her room. We passed a set of double doors to what seemed like a larger room.

"That's Miss Mona's room, she entertains the high class customers." Shiann said as we walked past it. I had to stop and take a step backwards. One door was slightly opened. I saw Marty lying in bed smoking a large cigar, he gave me a wave. Then we saw a clearly naked Miss Mona putting on a silver satin robe and loosely tying it. She had enormous breasts, a generously coiffed pussy and her blonde hair was down and hung loosely atop her shoulders. She smiled as she came to the doorway.

"Well, Mister Jimmy. Have you been enjoying yourself?" she said in her friendly tone as she leaned against the doorframe.

"Oh, uh, yes, Ma'am. I sure have."

"Like to join me in my room?" she offered.

"Oh, thank you, that's very tempting, but Miss Shiann here took good care of me." I said as I pulled her close to me, making her smile.

"That's good! Shiann always keeps everyone happy."

"Mona! Come on in here, girl!" I heard Marty call from the bed.

"Looks like your friend's ready for another round! You enjoy yourself, Jimmy, any friend of Marty's is always a friend of mine." Mona said as she went back to the bed and I saw her robe drop, exposing a pretty ass.

Shiann giggled as we watched her get back into bed with Marty.

"I think we should leave them to their fun." I said

"I think so, too!" Shiann said with a giggle as I closed the double doors.

We were both giggling at what we'd seen. I think Shiann thought it was funny how flustered I got talking to Miss Mona.

"It's a good thing you didn't take her up on her offer." She said

"Why?

"Because I would've wanted to join you too, I'd do her in a minute she's so fucking hot."

While I was certainly glad things went well for me, I wanted to get out of there. It had to be one the most surreal moments in my time out west. And this moment didn't even happen in California, but in West Virginia.

Shiann and I went back downstairs and found Barry at the bar chatting with another girl.

"Hey! Hollywood! Had enough for one night?"

"Oh yeah, I've had enough." I said as I grabbed another Jack and water and quickly downed it.

"OK, let's hit the road."

"What about Marty?"

"Ha! Are you kidding? He's just getting revved up, he'll be here all night. We've got a film to work on, remember?"

"Yes, how could I forget?" I said as we headed towards the front door.

Then remembered something important I should do.

I went back to where Shiann was at the bar.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening." I said before I kissed her.

"You take care of yourself, darlin'." She said with a sweet smile.

Yeah, she probably said that to every guy there, but some people are just suckers for things like that, people like me.

Barry and I both felt a little unsteady as we walked out to the Caddy. All the booze and sex had caught up with us.

"Hey, mind if I ask you something?"

"Shoot." Barry replied

"Uh, I kept hearing that everything was taken care of in there. What did that mean?"

"Oh, that! Well, there's a little thing in Hollywood called 'location expenses'."

"Location expenses, uh-huh. And that means...?"

"It means that the studio will just see this as an expense incurred on location. We don't have to be specific about it."

"On location at whatever this place is called?" I said as we drove away.

"Exactly, my friend, exactly. That's how it works in Tinseltown, you know, creative bookkeeping and all."

"And location is everything?" I said repeating his brother's film philosophy

"Bingo. You're starting to sound like a certain producer I know."

I rolled my eyes at the thought of that.

"Hell, I'll betcha half of Hollywood was built with places like this" He casually replied as he stretched out in the big seats of the Caddy

As Moose drove us back to town, Barry was asleep. I watched the moonlight as it flashed through the trees and the neon signs as they appeared and disappeared on the roads. It was calming after all we saw tonight.

But I thought about who was back in Los Angeles.

I reached for my cellphone and dialed Blake's number. This time I got her voicemail.

"Hey, it's me. Been a long day and night here, and I'm really beat. And...I was just thinking about you. I think I might be done here in the next day or so. I'll call you as soon as I know for sure, take care darlin'."

We were back on the set that morning, Ashley had to shoot several more scenes before she headed back to Los Angeles, more screaming and running from her. This time the weather wasn't cooperating and the sun was out, not what Barry had wanted. While I waited around for whatever the game plan was, I felt my cellphone buzz with the alert a text message was received.

"Miss n u" it said with a smiley face done in text characters.

It was signed with a capital "B" and another heart.

I wonder if Blake used her own phone or "borrowed" someone else's like before.

I smiled.

"Hey, whatcha got babe?" Ashley said as she came up to me and embraced me from behind.

I turned around and was shocked to see her face and shirt bloodied.

"Jesus! What happened to you?" I said.

"Oh, come on! It's called movie makeup." She said with a laugh, and then added "You should see the other guy."

"Right, geez it's just weird to see you like this."

"Hey, price of fame, pal. What's on your phone?"

"Oh, text message from headquarters." I said in my best James Bond tone.

"For your eyes only, huh?"

"Exactly, Miss Moneypenny...Secret plans are being made back home."

"So secret I can't know about them?"

"Yes."

"Headquarters just contacted me too, said we should wait in my trailer and await further instructions." She said with that sly smile and wink.

"What's the password?" I replied

Ashley thought for a minute then leaned into my ear.

She moaned slowly.

"Uh, yeah, that's the password alright." I said

Ashley giggled and we walked towards the camper that served as her dressing room, hoping nobody saw us.

As we got inside he camper, she immediately hugged me.

"Missed this the whole time we've been here." She said as she covered me with kisses.

"That's because you got...the cushy hotel room and the rest of us got...the Motel 6."

Ashley started to quickly unbutton her flannel shirt as we kissed and I could now see her black bra underneath. My hands quickly went for her tits and she immediately moaned as I touched her, the silky material felt so nice. She was unsnapping my jeans and trying to pull them down as we kissed.

Just then there was a knock at the camper's door.

"Ashley, they're ready for you now." One of the crew said from outside.

"Oh! Uh, okay...be right there!" she said as she tried to compose herself, running her fingers through her hair.

We both looked at each other.

"Well, duty calls." She said with a shrug.

"Right, like you said; the price of fame." I replied.

Work continued on the film, I shot photos where I could. Marty showed up later that day, looking completely worn out. Secretly, I was laughing to myself. I didn't bring up our trip to Mona's, though it sure would've been funny if I said the things going through my mind. It was a one time trip. If Shiann came out west, that would've been another story.

Like Ashley said, price of fame.

At the end of the week, Barry proudly announced that we were done with principal photography and we'd be back in LA for post-production. I was relieved, already I could feel the chill of the season setting in and I just wanted to get back home. Ashley, on the other hand, left early on a commercial flight as she had to be back at work on "Hellcats".