Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Jim...I want you...please..." she said as we kissed and she tasted herself on my lips.

She repeated this, and nodded her head.

"Let me help..." Ashley said as she turned to her nightstand and pulled open a drawer for a Trojan.

"Thank you, Ash..." Vanessa said softly

"Want me to do the honors?" she said with a sly smile as she tore open the wrapper.

Vanessa giggled her response.

Ashley gently slid the condom on me

"I think you're good to go." She said looking at me

"I guess so." I replied

"She's all yours, babe..." Ashley said

Vanessa had this look of eager anticipation on her face as I rubbed my dick on her pussy. She inhaled slightly before I slowly pushed into her. Then she gasped.

"Oh god...oh god...oh god!" she gasped as I pushed further and further into her cute pussy.

"Uh-huh...do her...do her..." Ashley said with quiet excitement as my dick was now fully inside Vanessa.

I immediately began fucking her. Just enough to feel her, feel how hot and tight she was. Vanessa's eyes were closed and her tits were swaying up and down rhythmically with my every push. Her arms were braced against the bed's headboard before she wrapped them around me and drew me in closer to kiss her. Ashley watched us with a look of pleasure as she saw her friend getting fucked by her own friend. I slowed down and lay atop her, her breaths in my ear said it all.

"Wow...so good...oh my god..." she said softly in my ear.

Ashley leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Feel good, Van?" she said

"Uh-huh..." she replied with a nod "Really good...keep doing it Jim."

I slowly fucked her again, holding her close to me and listening for her sexy breaths and moans in my ear.

"Oh...oh my god...oh god...baby...bay-beeeeeeeeeyyyyesssssssss!" she cried out amidst gasps and even heavier breathing. I could feel her fingers dig into my back as she climaxed. "So good...so good..." she said over and over as she relaxed.

Ashley had been close to us all the while watching everything.

I could feel Ashley lean in close to my ear

"Do me next..." she whispered with a kiss added for effect.

I pulled out from Vanessa and she slowly moved over and Ashley lay back. She had the same eager smile of anticipation as she looked at me and what was to come next. Vanessa sat up and looked at her friend.

"He's awesome." She said as she ran her fingers through her brunette hair just as Ashley had.

I eased into Ashley's small and tight pussy. Her eyes slowly closed and she smiled as I was fully inside her. A long, slow, moan came from her. I was really turned on.

"Oh yeah, baby that's it!" she gasped "Do me baby...fuck me baby"

Vanessa was laying beside us, rubbing her pussy and watching as I fucked Ashley. She felt just as hot as Vanessa and her arms were wrapped around me and we kissed as we fucked. Just hearing her breaths was so sexy. I sat up and pulled her up with me. I was leaning back on my knees, my hands under her cute ass, her legs wrapped around me and her body completely off the bed except for her shoulders.

"The strongman's back!" she giggled

Vanessa laughed too, her fingers eagerly rubbing her pussy and breaths coming rapidly.

And they loved every minute of it.

"Oh god Jim! Oh my god...baby...baby...BABY!!" Blake cried out as she was on top of me, moving up and down and caressing her thick blonde hair. She knew how much it turned me on, and her smile said it all. Even in the dim light of my bedroom I could see her smile.

My hands were on her hips, they felt ultra-smooth as I moved her up and down on my dick, her back was arched and her head thrown back, mouth open.

A cry of ecstasy was about to come from her any second.

"Fuck me Jimmy!! Oh god! Oh god!" Ashley cried out

"Do her...do her...do it..." Vanessa said breathlessly as her finger was inside her pussy.

My dick was buried in Ashley Tisdale.

And I was about to explode within her.

"Gonna cum Ash...gonna cum!" I quickly said

"Ohhhhhhgodddddd..." Blake moaned as she felt me explode within her "I feel it...oh god I feel it, baby..."

I felt the explosion all through my body and now I was the one with my head thrown back and barely any sound escaping. Once I caught my breath, I looked up at Blake. She had a smile of gratification on her lovely face and she leaned down and kissed me softly.

"Beautiful, baby...beautiful." She whispered.

Ashley and Vanessa both kissed me. Ashley rolled off me and lay back, still breathing heavily.

"Wow..." was all she could say as she stared up at the ceiling.

Vanessa had wrapped herself against my side, her head on my chest. She looked up at me.

"Mmmmm...this was fun." She said with that TV smile we'd seen everywhere.

Ashley finally sat up.

"Now you know how I got my Hellcats body." She said

We all laughed.

Somehow, I found the energy to get out of bed.

I had a breakfast to make.

And Blake Lively was standing in my kitchen, leaning against my counter, her long lovely legs prominently displayed, wearing that green satin Fillmore West football shirt, just as she promised. Blonde hair casually tousled.

She just happened to have freshly sprayed on some of her Chanel` perfume too.

Smiling as only she could.

"I wanted to watch Mr. Breakfast at work...and figured I'd dress for the occasion."

"I guess I always work better with an audience" I said with a bit of sleepiness still in my voice as I stared to gather things together.

Blake came up from behind and held me.

"Morning, honey." she said.

Not to brag, but I think I outdid myself this time in the breakfast department. Blake couldn't stop raving about my kitchen prowess.

"Man, you are such a good cook, simple and perfect. Who taught you anyway? Rachael Ray?" she joked.

"Ha! Nope, self-taught I guess."

"You could've fooled me." She said as she got up and refilled my Red Sox coffee mug.

"Now, I wanna hear all about this movie you blew me off to do." She said as she handed me my cup and sat back down opposite me "Was it worth it?"

"Well, was the movie you did in Paris worth it?"

"Of course!" she quickly replied

"Then so was my movie, even with the lousy conditions." I said.

"Price of fame, babe." She said as she looked at me and sipped her coffee. "You were probably one lonely boy out there in West Virginia. Not a lovely lady to be found." She said with a touch of sarcasm as she casually twirled her hair "And here I was...all alone" Adding a far-off look with her eyes.

"Well...I made the best of a bad situation." I replied with a weary smile.

Her elbows were on the table as she balanced her coffee mug in both hands and stared at me

"Oh, I'm sure you did..." she said with a sly smile and a slightly raised eyebrow.