Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a nice bedroom, very cozy." She said as she took in the room.

"Thanks, it does me quite well." I said

I'm never sure what moves to make at this time. Miley looked at the bed.

"Would you like to lie on it? Um, maybe watch a little TV?" I said hesitatingly

"Jim, don't be nervous, I like you." She said "you're a sweet guy and I, uh, would like to finish what we started last time."

I knew what she was referring to, we'd had a little tryst in the backseat of her Mercedes, but you can only do so much, even in a Mercedes.

"So, how about giving me a hand with these boots?"

We both laughed at her way of defusing a situation and with a good tug, her black motorcycle boots were off. Tossing the flannel shirt aside, we lay on the bed and she felt so nice. It was so much different to be with her this time. We weren't encumbered by it being the backseat of her car. Her eyes just seemed to be like diamonds.

"So...where were we?" I said as we looked at one another.

"I remember this..." she said as she kissed me.

"That, I remember." I replied as I returned her kiss.

She felt so nice, and there was a beautiful perfume on her too.

"Oh, sooo nice." She said softly.

I gently brushed a little of her thick red hair away from her face which made her smile all the more.

"Hi, honey..." she said in a soft, loving tone that with her accent was so sexy.

"Hi, back." I said in an equal voice.

Miley lay back flat on the bed. I kissed her forehead and softly worked my way down to her lips and we kissed deeply.

"This is so nice." She said

"Better than a backseat, huh?"

She smiled and slowly nodded.

"Let's do this right, hon." She said before giving me a quick kiss.

I knew what she meant, and making the first move was always the toughest.

I kissed her and moved my arm down past her shoulder until I felt her beautiful breast. She moaned slightly as she felt my touch. Her nipples were already erect and I could feel them through her shirt. I watched her face as I touched her. She had a look of pure pleasure on her face.

"Ohhh...don't stop doing that Jim...don't stop." She moaned

As I kissed her my hand drifted downward to the bottom of her shirt and I soon found my hand underneath it. Her belly felt soft and smooth as my hand crept upward. Miley looked at me with a mix of anticipation and nervousness.

"Are you OK? I'll stop if you want."

"No, no...keep going." She said softly "Maybe we should...take our clothes off?"

"I guess that would be easier."

Miley nodded as she sat up. She slowly removed her t-shirt, she was topless underneath.

"It's so different seeing you in the daylight and all...you look beautiful." I said

"So do you." She said softly as she saw me without my shirt.

I embraced her and her kisses felt so nice.

Miley began to unbuckle her jeans, I did the same. With some difficulty she finally got them off, revealing baby blue panties underneath.

"Um...c-could I just look at you first?" she said

"Look at me, how?"

"Um...you know." She said with a shy smile

"Oh, like show me yours and I'll show you mine?"

"No...you know what I mean."

We both looked at each other, I knew what she meant. This wasn't some kids game, she was probably as nervous as I was, maybe more so.

"Yes, yes I know what you mean."

I stood at the side of the bed and slid my underwear down, revealing my slowly hardening dick. Miley put her hand on her mouth and seemed to blush slightly.

"Oh...it looks...nice." She said with that smile we'd all seen before

All I could say in response was a weak "thank you".

Miley sat up and walked on her knees to the edge of the bed, still in just her baby blue panties. My dick was getting even harder as she looked at it and held it in her hands.

"Very nice." She now said.

I breathed in as her hands began to slowly stroke its length.

"Feels so nice...I can feel it growing." She said as she looked up at me.

I leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Does that feel good...what I'm doing?" she said

"Feels really good." I replied

The way she was holding and stroking my dick did feel great, my eyes were closed and I let the feel of her touch envelop me. I now felt wet lips and a beautiful tongue on it. I looked down and saw Miley had my dick in her sweet mouth, I could feel her tongue as it swirled around the head and see her head as it moved up and down its length. She'd made me feel really good that night in the back of her Mercedes, but this was even better. Plus, I could actually see her in action. She slowly came off my dick and looked up at me again.

"Whoa...it's big." She said with a big smile as she looked to catch her breath.

I smiled back at her.

"Let me return the favor." I said

Miley had that nervous look again.

"Uh...what should I do?"

"Just relax, lean back." I said as she lay back on the bed.

I gingerly reached for the sides of her panties.

"No...let me do that." She said

She slipped her fingers inside her panties and slowly inched them down her legs before gracefully opening her legs fully and showing me her beautiful pussy. There was a beautiful shade of red around it that matched her hair, which was long enough to cover her tits.

"You look so beautiful." I said as I knelt down and softly touched her inner thighs, running my fingers along them until I was at her love nest. I looked at her again.

"You're okay?"

"Yes...yes...please...please do me."

I kissed her legs and I worked my way to her pussy. It tasted wonderful, very sweet, just like her. My tongue began to probe inside her and I could hear deep moans coming from her, I could see her body gracefully arch upwards and a deeply erotic cry of passion come from her. My tongue flicked around inside her and she almost seemed to lose control, her body twitched from side to side and I felt her hands on my head, pushing me further.

"Oh my GOD!" she cried "OH! OH FUCK YEAH!"

I felt a wonderfully warm bit of moisture on my tongue. I rose up and slowly made my way back up her body and began kissing and licking her tits, they felt lovely too. Her nipples responded to my every touch and I could hear Miley's heavy breathing too. Miley's gentle hands made me look at her, she looked so lovely now.

"Oh my god...that felt so good..." she said in between breaths "That felt so good."

"I liked it too."

"I'm ready now...do it." She said

I looked at her, did she mean?

Miley nodded her response

"I wanna do it." She said

I knew what she meant but did it mean she'd never done it before? Was I going to be her first?

"Uh, I need to ask, um are you...?" I asked hesitantly

"A virgin? No, I've done it before. This seems more special, like I really know what I'm doing."

"No, I meant, are you, um, protected in any way?"

"Oh! Yes, yes I'm on the pill." She said with a smile

"I always feel like I should ask."

Miley kissed me lovingly

"You're doing the right thing, babe." She said with that southern accent as she kissed me softly

"So come on...I wanna do it."

I wanted to do it, too.

I sat up and rubbed my hard dick around the lips of her pussy. She breathed in sharply and looked down as my dick entered her. Miley let out a long, slow groan as she felt me enter her. She felt very tight and very wet, and very nice! She really wanted to do it, alright. I began to fuck her slowly and she was breathing heavily throughout. I was fully inside her, holding her tight, and fucking her.

I was fucking Miley Cyrus.

She looked so hot as I fucked her and made her tits sway back and forth with my every thrust inside her. Her tits were nice handfuls with tiny nipples. Her rapid breathing and childlike gasps sounded so sexy. I knew she was really into what we were doing. She held me close to her as we fucked and we exchanged soft kisses throughout.

"Honey, slow down, let me...let me catch my breath." She gasped "This feels so good...so good."

I slowed down and lay atop her, her arms felt so loving.

"This is so wild, I wanna do everything." She said softly with a big smile.

"Everything?" I replied

"Uh-huh...do me like you do other girls."

Gee, the possibilities here were endless.

"Come on, let's do something else." She said excitedly

"OK...we will." I said as I pulled out of her

"Oh my god! Look at it. Your um..." She said excitedly

My dick stood straight out, and glistened with her pussy juice

"Lick it." I said "Taste yourself."

Miley sat up and gingerly licked the head of my dick, then took another lick and then a longer one adding in her lips.

"I guess I taste pretty good." She said with a snicker as she seductively licked her lips.

"You sure do." I said as I kissed her.

I could feel her hand around my dick as we kissed, it felt very slick.

"Turn around, bend over." I said "Lemme see that cute ass of yours."

"OK." She said with a little hesitation "Don't hurt me."

As she started to turn I stopped and kissed her.

"I won't do anything you don't want to." I said

She smiled again before giving me a naughty look.

"Come on, I love what we're doing." She said as I saw her cute ass. I gave it a soft caress it was so soft and smooth.

"Oooh, I like that." She purred

I kissed her pretty ass

"You like that too?"

Miley slowly moaned her response

I moved in behind her and she knelt down a little further and I slid my dick into her. She groaned before breathing in sharply.

"Ohhhhhgoddddd..." she moaned

I found myself doing the same as I felt her pussy envelop me and I held her hips before I began to move my hips into her so she'd feel everything.

"Oh god that feels incredible!" she moaned "Do it harder."

She didn't have to tell me twice, I thrust into her hard, making her scream out before I went back to a rhythmic fucking, holding her hips. Her hair was long enough that I got a loose grip on it and pulled her back.

"Oh god, YEAH!" she cried out "FUCK YEAH!"

Miley sat up so she was on her knees and I now got a good feel of her tits as I kissed her neck, making her moan ever so slowly.

"Ohhhhh baby...feel my boobs...feel my boobs..."

"They feel so nice...so nice." I said in her ear "you have gorgeous tits Miley Cyrus."

She let out a satisfied moan

"You love my boobs, Jim?" she moaned

"Yes...yes, I do...might do something special with them."

"Mmmm...I can't wait." She moaned as our bodies seem to curve with every thrust into her, like we were joined as one. "ohhhh...I can't wait...fuck me baby...I wanna feel it...fuck me..."

Miley now held onto the headrest of the bed as I kept fucking her, her body reacting back to my every thrust into her cute pussy.

And she loved it.

I fucked her harder now, her gasps and moans grew louder.

"Uh-huh...ohhhhgoddd...huh-yeahhhhh....ohhhhgoddd baby! Oh, FUCK! You're makin' me cum Jim...oh god I'm coming!!" she cried out

I kept pounding into her sweet pussy and gave her ass a smack

"Cum for me Miley...make yourself cum..." I said quickly

Miley cried out again as I fucked her. But I could my own explosion coming too, hard and fast.

"Gonna cum Miley! Gonna cum!" I said quickly

"Cum inside me baby, I wanna feel you...wanna feel you...come on!" she said quickly and passionately.

Just as she said that, I exploded into her sweet pussy, making us both cry out before collapsing onto the bed. We were both breathing hard and unable to talk. Once we'd regained our breath, we smiled at one another

"Wow...th-that was awesome." She finally said "that felt great!" giving me that classic smile she'd shown around the world.

I rolled my eyes in response

"Unreal...whoa, that was unreal." I said.

"That's how I wanted it to be...I'm glad it was with someone like you. I'm glad we were able to do it right." She said.

We kissed again and she snuggled in close to me as I pulled the bed covers over us.

Amidst the quiet of my bedroom, we drifted in and out of sleep. I wasn't sure of the time but she kissed me softly on the cheek.

"I really should get going, babe. I've got a session in the morning." She said reminding me that I still had to drive her home.

"Um, think you'll be okay?" I asked hesitantly as we pulled into her driveway

Miley turned to me and we kissed deeply

"We should do this again, babe." She said

Still a little surprised by her kiss all I could say was a weak "Absolutely."

Miley snickered at her bit of naughtiness

"I knew you'd like that." She said "and I can't wait..."

Miley leaned in close to my ear and with incredible sexiness purred;

"...to see you again." She said, just like in her song of the same name.

Miley quickly hopped out of my SLK and headed inside her house. I took a deep breath and drove off.

12