All Comments on 'Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 65'

by hollywoodjim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476almost 11 years ago

Very nice, you went for romantic instead of overly sexual and it worked out very well. Always good to see this series.

StarStarBabyStarStarBabyalmost 11 years ago
great one

I love Kate, and you did it right to tit fuck her, and it was amazing, loved all your dialogue. You simply can't write about Kate Upton without the tit fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Very sexual, loved all the dialogue and yes great blow job and titty fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes to more

You totally need to revisit Kate again in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hollywood and Kate

Count me in, would love to see you revisit her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BAD TO WORSE

Should be a hot one, but so many mistakes.

1] How does the guy at the start know about the next job looking at things from the past jobs while Jim is checking his own E-mails?!

2] So much mention & description of the hotel, but then they leave to go to the party at a place neither named nor described?!

3] MANY missing-or-wrong punctuation, etc.!

4] Skipped to final page to leave comment, & top defies the way people would act or speak!!!

Mojo648Mojo64812 months ago

Not much build up to the storyline, Jim's quick into sex, you dont need to have sex every chapter.

He needs a std checkout.

He keeps coming g in them, surely there's 1 or 2 get pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous