Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

Quintia, too, had increased the pace, and once more Mikael regarded her beautiful face as she started to breathe more heavily. Her jewel was glowing brightly and Mikael knew that she was not far from release, either. A needful look had entered her eyes, and her pussy eagerly welcomed in his cock.

He reached up and grasped her generous breasts through the cool material of the robe. Their eyes met and her lips curled into a shaky grin, her mind elsewhere as it was bombarded with the ecstasy of their sex. She leant backwards, thrusting her chest towards Mikael, and his fingers found the knot to her gown. He undid it hurriedly, and the silk garment fell open. It still rested over her shoulders, but it now flapped open at the front, her stunning figure fully revealed to Mikael's delighted eyes.

He grinned, once more grasping her large breasts, but this time touching flesh. He moved his head forwards, sucking one of her nipples into his mouth even as she bounced vigorously on his member. Her body shook with the force of their fucking, and her gem glowed very brightly.

A sudden rapturous cry distracted Mikael, and he looked over to the other bed to see Ria'torr's eyes wide. She trembled slightly, her muscles tense as she gripped Victor's shoulders tightly. The warrior wore a broad grin as she screamed out her orgasm, and Mikael could see revealed in the green-haired beauty's eyes the pleasure detonating inside her.

Victor had slowed his pace to nearly nothing as the elf climaxed beneath him. His hands had moved to rest on either side of her body as her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, her muscles taut.

Eventually, her orgasm faded, and she giggled loudly. Victor leaned in to kiss her once more, and their lips met passionately. Mikael could see their tongues pushing into one another's mouths, and their hands again roved over the other's body.

After a short while, Ria'torr turned to Mikael, a grin on her face. Her deep green eyes caught his stare, and her grin widened. Victor too had looked up, his eyes creased in amusement.

Quintia, meanwhile, was moving with great speed. Her hips drove her snatch down onto Mikael's cock, and he had begun to thrust upwards in turn. Her jewel was shining very brightly and he could see her muscles beginning to tense. Once more he raised his hands to her breasts, cupping the large domes as they bounced with the force of her movements, and he leaned forwards.

"Are you going to come for me?" he whispered in her ear, her blue hair now scattered messily over the front and back of the golden robe. "Are you going to come?"

She nodded, too caught up in the feeling to create the words that made up her replies. Mikael had no need for them; he could see the proximity of her release by her expressions and the tensing of her body.

Her walls began to inexorably tighten on his shaft and her breathing came in ragged gasps. Her gem was burning fiercely, and it was obvious she was but moments away.

"When?" he breathed, his own hips moving uncontrollably now, meeting each downward thrust of Quintia's.

Now! the words said, bursting into creation in the middle of the room. Quintia forced herself down onto Mikael's cock and her jewel exploded with powerful blue light, the room lit up with the hue as her climax smashed into her. Her pussy tightened considerably on his cock, and her body trembled with the force of her orgasm, her face displaying a look of utter bliss as she came.

It lasted a short while and Mikael enjoyed the feeling. Quintia climaxed above him, and he could tell by the brightness of her gem and the tension in her muscles that it was a powerful orgasm, ripping through every strain of her body. She shook in his grasp, his hands still firmly on her breasts, and her snatch gripped his cock so forcefully he wondered whether he'd have been able to withdraw his member even if he'd wanted to.

At last she slumped forwards, her breathing deep, a look of pure joy on her face. She lay there a moment, and Mikael let her, wallowing in the aftermath of her huge climax.

As his blue-haired Sister rested on him, with her arms wrapped around his neck and her head on his shoulder, he looked over at his other two companions. They had started up again; the brief interruption to their lovemaking caused by Quintia's orgasm now over. Ria'torr was bent over on the bed, her ass jutting into the air, and Victor stood behind her with his cock already moving vigorously in and out of her pussy.

The elven beauty looked amazing propped up on her elbows, her back slightly curled, her green ponytail coming undone over her back. It was often a hallmark of passionate lovemaking with the ranger that strands of her green hair would slowly work their way loose from her ponytail; he was amused to note that this time was no different.

His eyes were drawn to her wonderful breasts as they swung beneath her with the force of Victor's thrusts. Despite her small stature her breasts were still sizeable; indeed, Mikael had realised before that a human woman with Ria'torr's proportions would have had breasts considered huge by all normal standards. Not so huge as to look ridiculous, but easily more than a generous handful.

As it was they were not of that size, but they suited her frame perfectly, and Mikael delighted in the sight of them. It appeared that Victor agreed, and his hands dropped to her ample breasts as he thrust into her. The elf grinned as he cupped them, his hips moving quickly, but not so quickly as to bring an early end to proceedings. The ranger's face was a mixture of desire and blissful unawareness, the feelings coursing through her blocking her mind to anything but the passionate sex.

The warrior giving her those feelings was enjoying himself too. His face wore a grin, his dark skin a sheen of sweat, and he grunted time and again as his cock slid easily into her silken tunnel. Mikael knew the way her pussy would be massaging his length, and Victor clearly delighted in the sensation before his fingers started to lightly toy with her nipples.

Quintia stirred, and Mikael looked back at her as she sat upright. She grinned at him, her gem still glowing, and leaned in for a kiss. He reciprocated and for a moment they were almost completely still, the only movement that of their tongues.

A loud moan from Ria'torr inspired them both to action. Quintia lifted her hips, Mikael's cock springing free, and climbed from his lap. She stood, and Mikael did too, admiring her beautiful features shining in the light of both the lamp and her spectacular jewel. He reached behind him, finding the back of the chair and taking hold of it before spinning it round in front of them.

Quintia smiled mischievously as she moved to stand in front of it, the robe's open front now greeting Ria'torr and Victor with a view of her wonderful form. Mikael stood behind her, his hands on her shoulders, as the warrior took in the sight of her.

"By the Gods," he grunted, his hips building their pace as his cock hammered into Ria'torr. "You're all so fucking gorgeous."

Quintia's words flared into life as she stared with evident carnal hunger at Victor and Ria'torr. I could say the same of you and Cassandra, Victor. I must put myself in my Sister's position before our time here comes to an end.

Mikael smiled at her lust, once more leaning forwards to kiss Quintia's neck. He brushed away her cobalt hair and ran his tongue lightly over her smooth skin. She reached behind her, placing her hand on Mikael's head as his mouth kissed her exposed shoulder.

But for the moment, I think we are all quite content, are we not, Brother?

"Very," Mikael murmured in her ear as he gently slid the robe from her shoulders, and with a flourish it fluttered to the ground, the golden threads reflecting the powerful blue glow of Quintia's gem.

At last her naked body was fully revealed, and one of his hands stroked slowly downwards, over her large breasts, to her toned stomach. He applied slight pressure to her shoulder with one hand, her stomach with his other, bending her over. She moved willingly, grasping hold of the chair which now stood in front of her, and lifting one knee to rest on the comfortable cushion.

Mikael ran both hands down her smooth back, enjoying her soft skin, before taking hold of his cock and moving it to her pussy. His other hand held her ass, and he gripped tighter as he pushed inwards, the feeling exquisite. Her jewel flared at the sensation and her eyes fluttered shut.

He began to thrust in and out, her wet snatch eager for his member, and groaned as her walls welcomed him in. Her breathing had already grown heavy, and she panted loudly as his cock moved inside of her.

He glanced up at his companions. Ria'torr was gripping the bedsheets tightly, her rapturous cries occurring at more regular intervals. Victor's hands still clutched her breasts and his jaw was taut at the effort of his hips. His cock slammed into the beautiful elf, and she evidently delighted in it.

"Ooohhh... fuuuck..." she cried out, the pleasure in her voice carrying easily across the room. "Oooohhh..."

Victor's pace had increased again and his hips were a blur once more. His cock plunged furiously into the ranger's snatch, her woodland green ponytail flapping wildly with the force of their sex, and her face was screwed up with anticipation. Opulent scents and sounds emanated from her.

Mikael looked back at Quintia. Her eyes were shut, and her cobalt blue hair lay messily over her neck, sticking to her skin with passionate heat of their sex. It was still hot, after all. Her breasts shook with each of Mikael's thrusts, and he enjoyed the sight of the gorgeous mage as he fucked her.

Her gem glowed extremely brightly and her breathing was already ragged. Her body was tensing quickly in anticipation of her climax, and Mikael knew she was near. It was not quite imminent, but there was not much longer.

Not so for Ria'torr. His eyes snapped over to the elf as she cried out, her eyes wide open as an orgasm ripped through her small body. Mikael could see the frenzied pleasure that cascaded through her mind, reflected in her powerful scream of elation. Her hands seized the bedsheets tightly, and her muscles were taut at the sensations of her ecstasy. Clearly Victor had done his job well.

"FUUUCCCKKK!" she shrieked, her elven face contorted with rapture. Victor grunted, thrusting his hips forward, and with a cry of his own joined her in climax. They remained that way a moment, sharing the point of absolute bliss, before Ria'torr collapsed on the bed. Her breasts pushed out either side of her lithe body, and her ass still jutted into the air.

With a sigh, Victor withdrew his rapidly deflating member, his energy spent. His black skin shone with a layer of sweat, and a grin spread across his handsome face.

"That was most definitely worth it," he laughed, his hands running smoothly across Ria'torr's body.

His Sister moaned happily in return, rolling over onto her back. Her body, too, glistened with sweat. "Mmmm... it was."

Mikael did not watch them long, though, his attention quickly returning to Quintia as her pussy trembled faintly beneath him; he knew she was nearing release. He drank in the sight of the beautiful mage and ran his fingers up her spine. When he reached her shoulders, he left them there, enjoying the feeling of her smooth skin supple under his grip.

Her face had twisted into a look of rapturous expectation. Her gem glowed very brightly and her eyes were tightly shut. Mikael enjoyed her body: the long, slender legs; her toned stomach; her large breasts shaking with their sex; and her stunning face, framed with her shoulder length cobalt hair.

Mikael reached forwards with one hand and grabbed hold of one of those large breasts. It continued to shake in his grasp, the wonderful mound of flesh reacting to the power of his hips. Her nipple grazed his palm as he held it, and he knew that would have an effect.

Indeed it did so, and he could tell Quintia enjoyed the extra sensation. Her gem glared fiercely and if she could have spoken she would have been sobbing with ecstasy.

Her knuckles were white, so tightly was she gripping the chair, and she moved her hips backwards every time Mikael thrust forward his. Her body had begun to tremble merely in anticipation of her climax, and Mikael was aware of his own balls beginning to tighten.

"I'm nearly... there..." Mikael breathed in Quintia's ear, the blue-haired beauty not really hearing him. He knew her thoughts were pre-occupied by the feeling of his cock ramming into her pussy and the shivers of pleasure that sent through her body.

Her head sank, lowering to rest on her hands which gripped the back of the chair. She panted loudly as he fucked her, and Mikael raised his leg, placing his foot next to her knee on the cushion. He drove harder into her hot snatch.

Her muscles coiled and her gem flared to its brightest point yet. Her mouth hung open and, whilst no moans escaped, loud, deep breaths issued forth. Mikael let go of her breasts as she crested, moving his own hands to tightly grip her hips. His balls churned a final time.

With a loud groan he thrust forwards, cum shooting from his member and spattering liberally against her slick walls. The mage's eyes flashed open and at the same time her jewel burst forcefully into life, her orgasm finally striking, matching Mikael's own.

Her pussy clamped down onto Mikael's cock as the titanic climax exploded at her core, waves of pure elation buffeting her mind and soul, her jewel burning so brightly that every little detail of the room was revealed. Her stunning body was illuminated by the intense blazing of the mystical gem, and she shuddered with rapturous release as Mikael's cock fired rope after rope of hot cum into her depths. He took in the sight of her bliss even as he came, her slender form responding physically and mentally to the cock that plunged inside her, and her face twisted into a picture of utter ecstasy.

After a few moments their climaxes started to relent. Quintia sagged on the chair, her energy drained. Mikael breathed out heavily, both in the elated aftermath of his climax and at the exhaustion that set in. He pulled out of his Sister, and stood. She too moved to a standing position, and Mikael could see her chest rising and falling quickly with her breathing.

"I've got to admit, that was quite something," Victor laughed, looking alternately between the two of them and Ria'torr. "Here I was two days ago, wondering what these holy warriors would be like. I never expected this."

Ria'torr giggled. "I'm glad we surprised you."

"As am I," the warrior responded with a grin.

"I can't say I'm surprised," Mikael sighed happily.

You're unhappy about the state of affairs? I'm sure I can find a spell somewhere that'll mean we never disturb you again.

"Now don't be silly," he said, wrapping his arms around Quintia's waist, which was once more clad in the silken robe. "I never said I was unhappy."

His companions laughed.

Mikael grinned. "As far as midnight snacks go, that was fairly excellent."

****************************************

It was easily morning when his companions returned, coming through the thick wooden door as Mikael sat in the living room. He had watched their short journey back from Scorch's Point out of the large window and so was expecting their arrival.

"Good morning," he said as they slowly entered the sanctuary. "Discover anything of interest?"

Melissa smiled. "No combat, though we did make a discovery of relative importance. Can you fetch the others whilst we remove our weapons?"

Mikael nodded, and went to fetch the rest of the group. Finding them in their bedrooms, he informed them they were needed and before long they had assembled back in the living room. They waited patiently to hear what their returning companions had to say.

"What is it you found?" Mikael asked eventually, when his Sisters had removed their uncomfortable items and set them down.

Kristine smiled. "We think we know what is causing the problem."

"It was Cassandra who discovered it," she continued, reaching under her mithril chestpiece and revealing an item tied to red string. She pulled it from her neck and proffered it to Quintia, who took it eagerly.

A powerful magic charm. Though without study I could not tell you what it is for.

"Indeed," Lucinda said. "It is something that would have left us all confused as to its purpose -- and that assumes we would have found it in the first place -- if it were not for the presence of a shaman amongst us." Cassandra smiled almost bashfully.

She grinned, before turning to Quintia. "I try. It is a 'charm of passage'. It is what allows these warriors to break through to our world. It is also the hallmark of an Inferno Rock, the presence of which would do much to explain our current predicament."

It would, Quintia replied, handing the charm to Victor. Except that, though such a rock would create these very conditions, it would do so on a much smaller scale. Why are they so exaggerated?

"Because the Inferno Rock is not located in our world," Cassandra replied, her amber eyes glowing as she explained the puzzle's solution. "Somehow the Elemental Lords have transported it to the Plane of Fire. There, its powers are amplified tenfold."

A grave expression swept across Quintia's face. But then the only way to stop this heat is to destroy that rock, and that will be next to impossible if it is not in our world. We would have to journey to the Plane of Fire.

"Unfortunately that does appear to be the case," Kristine sighed. "Such is the hand we have been dealt. How the Elemental Lords have managed to mask their acquisition of an Inferno Rock is a serious question indeed. Powerful magic must have been afoot."

"But even if we could somehow destroy the stone, how are we to get onto the Plane of Fire? It's not a journey easily made," Ria'torr said.

Kristine slowly raised her hand, the charm, which Victor had returned to her, dangling in her grasp.

She smiled weakly. "With this. In the right hands it can be used to travel both ways, not merely to our world from theirs."

"Are there enough?" Mikael asked.

"No," Kristine said softly. "We would need to acquire more. We have only one."

"One? We cannot send someone through to the Plane of Fire alone, no matter how skilled they may be."

"They will not be alone," Cassandra replied. "I am a shaman; I am connected to that place. I do not require a charm to traverse the border between our worlds. Our possession of this trinket will allow someone to come with me and once there we can procure more charms in order that all our companions may cross."

Ria'torr cocked her head. "Can Scorch's Point sustain another crossing? It was only last night that a group came through."

Cassandra nodded. "The charms do not depend on the power of the stones. They contain their own font of energy and when in possession of one it is possible to traverse the border from any weak spot, regardless of its relative strength. I suspect this charm was worn by the spellcaster last night, so that she could be present to mask the arrival of the others."

"Then I shall go," Victor said, standing tall. "I know the element of fire better than any of our new companions."

Cassandra placed a hand on his arm and spoke softly. "Unfortunately, Victor, you cannot. We cannot both leave this sanctuary and journey to the Plane of Fire. If an attack were to come whilst we were there then we could do nothing about it; one of us must be here to repel it. And if the worst should happen and my companion and I be killed then it would do this world no good to lose both its guardians."

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers
1...45678...15