Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

The sound of Lucinda's gentle laughter drew his attention to the other sofa, and there he noticed his three companions in conversation. He caught Quintia's eye as she glanced over at his sofa, a salacious smile on her features, and the blue-haired mage nodded towards Kristine with a wink. Mikael chuckled, nudging the beautiful paladin and pointing her quizzical look in the direction of his Sister.

"I guess my Sisters want me," Kristine breathed sultrily, still running her hand smoothly over Mikael's shaft.

Mikael stroked his hand through the paladin's golden blonde hair. "I don't think it's our Sisters over there who are most keen for your arrival."

"Perhaps not," Kristine grinned, "but I should obey their wishes nonetheless."

"Oh, most certainly. It would be unfair -- no, cruel - of me to keep you here."

She grinned, turning back to her companions, and both Quintia and Lucinda rose from their sofa. Victor watched on in amusement, sinking back onto his haunches, and the two Sisters strode over to Mikael's sofa. They had drawn everyone's attention, Mikael noticed, and he relaxed onto the sofa as they approached.

Lucinda winked at him as she bent over, taking Kristine's hand and tugging her to her feet. The paladin moved willingly, smiling as Lucinda's hands dragged across her smooth skin as she passed her. The rogue moved to stand behind her Sister, and with a sharp shove sent the blonde stumbling towards Victor's sofa.

Kristine turned back to Lucinda with a giggle as she regained her balance, glancing down with an impish smile as Victor's hands wrapped around one of her smooth thighs. She turned, sitting down on the sofa and pulling Victor towards her by his biceps. He did so, their lips meeting, one of his hands moving to support his body weight whilst the other reached for one of Kristine's large breasts.

Kristine reclined slowly as they kissed, eventually coming to rest on her back, her body stretched lengthways on the sofa. Victor lay on top of her, his hand still on her breast and his cock jutting between her thighs. The gorgeous blonde moaned beneath him.

This noise seemed to spur their watching companions into action, Mikael noticed, as Lucinda and Quintia moved towards his sofa. They slumped down next to him, Quintia's leg pressed against his own. She turned to him and winked, before Lucinda placed her hands on the mage's cheeks and kissed her, causing her gem to flare. The blue light was reflected in the emerald sparkle of Lucinda's eyes, and Mikael shifted to watch the two women.

He quickly stood to give them room as they slid over one another's bodies, taking up the position of a classic sixty-nine, their tongues tracing their ways towards the other's thighs. With a grin he looked around. Kristine and Victor had, unsurprisingly, wasted little time, and the warrior's shaft already slid into the paladin as she lay on her back. He stared into her sapphire eyes, his arms stretched for support either side of her chest, and her own arms and legs were wrapped around him.

He turned to his other companions, and raised an eyebrow. Melissa and Ria'torr were kissing deeply, and Cassandra knelt on the floor and watched. Her hands roved over her companions' bodies, a wicked smile on her face, and her amber eyes flashed as Ria'torr moaned in pleasure.

Mikael decided that she should not be left out, and though he was sure his Sisters would happily include the red-haired beauty in their sex, his cock railed against such generosity. He stepped forwards and placed his hands on the shaman's shoulders, causing her to look up to him in surprise.

Her expression quickly changed to one of lust, and she smiled wickedly as she rose to her feet, tracing her fingers up Mikael's legs. They wrapped around his cock as she reached full height, and she smiled wickedly at Mikael's low moan. His hands instantly settled on her lower back, crushing her wonderful body against him and kissing her, enjoying the feeling of her large breasts pressed against his chest. She responded voraciously, the fingers on his cock toying with its head as their tongue's pushed into each other's mouths. He raised one hand, lightly grasping her red braids, and unconsciously began to pump his hips at the sensations caused by her fingertips. She pulled away at this and giggled, stepping towards the sofa Mikael had just left and running her free hand down his chest.

"I think that hints at what we ought to be doing," she winked, turning away from Mikael and bending over. She placed her hands flat on the arm of the couch and turned her head to him, her luscious red braids falling messily about her face. She grinned, waggling her ass, her amber eyes glinting, and Mikael stepped forwards. He knelt behind her, and for the second time that evening sought out her clit with his tongue.

"Ooohhh..." she moaned, pushing her hips backwards into his face as he found his target. His hands were on her ass once more, and they stayed that way a short while. He squeezed gently as he ran his tongue the length of her folds, enjoying the moans his attention elicited. Turning his head slightly, he looked at Ria'torr and Melissa. Like Quintia and Lucinda they had also taken up a sixty-nine, and his cock jumped at the sight of them.

Taking this as his cue, Mikael ran his hands up Cassandra's back. He slowly stood, enjoying her skin under his touch, and kissed up her curved spine. She turned her head to stare at him, her mouth twisted into a wicked grin, and Mikael traced his way back down her body with his fingertips.

He took hold of his cock as the shaman watched on eagerly, positioning himself at her entrance whilst his other hand brushed her clit. She moaned at the sensation, and the sound proved too much for Mikael to resist. With a loud grunt he pushed inwards, causing the shaman to moan yet more loudly as his shaft parted the lips of her waiting snatch. Soon his pelvis lay against her ass, his cock fully engulfed by her tight walls.

Immediately he withdrew his member again, delighting in the wonderful constriction of her pussy as he moved inside it. Slowly settling into a rhythm, he placed his hands on Cassandra's hips, holding them tightly as he thrust into her.

Ahead of him Lucinda and Quintia were working on each other, their mouths and fingers focused solely on the other's snatch. The blue light cast by Quintia's gem glowed downwards onto the couch as she lay on top of Lucinda, giving the entire scene a strange blue hue. Lucinda's own black hair was scattered over the sofa cushions beneath her head, and Mikael could hear her moans despite the fact that her mouth was clamped to her Sister's folds.

He glanced over to his other companions and was not surprised to see Ria'torr and Melissa's activities well underway. Ria'torr lay on top of her Sister, their own sixty-nine no less passionate than that of the girls on his sofa. The medic had wrapped one arm around her elven Sister's slender waist, pulling her pussy downwards, though he doubted Ria'torr needed any encouragement to press her pelvis against Melissa's face.

Their moans were growing louder, and Mikael smiled as Ria'torr pulled her face away from Melissa's clit. Her fingers still probed the brunette's snatch, but her mouth now hung open, loud cries issuing forth. She came soon after, her pale green eyes flashing as an orgasm raced through her, and Melissa watched on with lustful hunger written on her face.

Mikael looked back at Cassandra once more. Their pace had gradually been increasing, to the point that now Mikael thrust into her passionately. She was moaning loudly, and he continued to hold her hips tightly as his cock plunged eagerly into her depths. Her forearms rested on the arm of the couch, her wonderful breasts shaking with their sex as they hung beneath her. Her mouth was open as she gasped for breath, her pleasure building quickly.

Very quickly, Mikael grinned as she came, her pussy tightening on his member. He stopped thrusting, allowing her to ride out the orgasm, her body shuddering slightly. The climax faded fairly rapidly, though, and Mikael could tell she was nowhere near done.

He leaned forwards again, running one finger up her spine, sending delightful shivers through the shaman's body that resonated in her pussy. She groaned, straightening her arms and raising her shoulders. She turned her face to Mikael, her amber eyes creased in delight, and grinned.

"You stopped?" She pushed backwards with her hips, her wonderful snatch caressing his cock. A look of pleasure darted across her face almost instantly, and Mikael laughed.

"I did. But I see now that was a mistake."

Before the red-haired beauty could respond he grasped her shoulder tightly and slammed his member into her pussy, her entire body shaking with the force of the collision. He did not allow her to rest, though, his pace instantly vigorous, her eyes opening wide with the feeling.

"The Gods!" she cried, a look of rapturous shock on her face. "You know how to atone for your mistakes."

"I try," he grunted with amusement, the hand that lingered on her hip moving to rest on the small of her back. Her face turned away from him again, her eyes on Quintia and Lucinda, though Mikael was unsure whether she actually watched them or not. Her red braids danced on her back at the thundering movement of his hips, and had Mikael not known his companions well enough he might have wondered whether he was fucking her a little too hard. Not a chance, he smiled to himself. There's no such thing as too fast or too slow, too hard or too soft with us. Not amongst the Cohort!

He gaze jolted over to the third sofa at a sudden increase in the volume of the cries coming from it. Kristine's legs remained tightly bound around Victor's back, but her arms had moved. She gripped the sofa either side of her head, her elbows jutting into the air, the position pressing her breasts together. Victor's head was inches from her own, and they stared into one another's eyes. His forearms rested on the couch, his palms cupping her shoulder blades, and he used that as leverage as his cock slammed into her with incredible speed.

"Ohhh..." the paladin moaned loudly, drawing the attention of the room. Mikael was aware that Cassandra had turned her head to watch, and he noticed her pussy tightening slightly as she responded to the sight.

Kristine's knuckles were white, and her mouth hung open at their sex. Her eyes had drifted shut, and Mikael could see her entire body coiling at the onset of her climax. Victor was clearly close, too, his neck muscles straining and his own eyes narrowing. Kristine's thighs were tensing more every time Victor thrust into her, her heels digging into his dark skin as she crested her climax.

"Ahhh..." she cried, her voice desperate. Victor grunted again as his own orgasm approached, his hips a blur. "Ahhh... fuck meee..."

"Urgh!" was all Victor could say as he thrust his hips forwards one final time, his back arching as his climax hit. Kristine's sapphire eyes, up to that point wide with the sheer pleasure of their sex, rolled back into her head as at the same time she tipped over the edge.

"Fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed, the rapture detonating inside her. The intensity of her orgasm was obvious, and her body quaked. She shuddered, overcome with pleasure, and Mikael grinned as the couple indulged in their release.

He could not watch the climaxing blonde long, though, his focus returning to Cassandra. Her arms were at full stretch, her body curving with the feelings that she was experiencing. She forced her hips backwards to meet every one of Mikael's forward thrusts, and moaned loudly each time.

Mikael watched her as they fucked. Her red braids shook with their sex, as did her large breasts, which swung freely beneath her. Her palms were pressed against the arm of the couch, and Mikael's hands had returned to her hips, holding them tightly as his cock plunged voraciously into her pussy. The pure desire was etched on her features, and she yelped rapturously each time he thrust inwards.

Her long legs were splayed, and Mikael smiled inwardly to himself at the sheer beauty of the situation. The shaman before him was utterly stunning, and, no matter how many times he fucked these servants of the Gods, their gorgeousness never got tiresome. Looking around, his inner smile widened, his eyes roving over the wonderful forms of five more women.

Kristine and Victor lay in post-coital harmony, their arms wrapped around one another as they planted delicate kisses on the other's lips. They had clearly been the recipients of quite extraordinary orgasms, and it had taken a lot out of them. Extraordinary for normal people, maybe, Mikael grinned. Not for us.

His other Sisters all enjoyed one another's company, too. Melissa and Ria'torr had ended their sixty-nine, both women satiated -- at least temporarily so. Their fingertips explored and caressed the other, their sexual desires met for the time being, and they merely lay together.

On his own sofa things were not quite so far along. In front of Cassandra lay Lucinda and Quintia, the latter's fingers and tongue probing her Sister's snatch. The mage herself had clearly climaxed recently, the light from her gem a dull throb, but the obsidian-haired rogue had not yet joined her. Lucinda's face was twisted into a vision of pleasure, her mind lost as she clawed insistently at the sofa. Her arms reached up and behind her, grasping thin air as Quintia shifted herself to provide better access to the rogue's pussy.

Cassandra dropped down onto her elbows, resting them on the arm of the sofa in place of her palms, and took hold of Lucinda's hands with her own. They clasped tightly, both women bordering on ecstasy, their moans loud in the room as their companions watched on.

Lucinda came moments later, her emerald eyes sparkling as they shot open. Her legs seized round Quintia, who had moved between them, and the blue-haired mage's jewel glinted turquoise - as it did often, straddling the colourful line between lustful blue and amused green.

His black-haired Sister did not let go of Cassandra's hands, though, even as her own orgasm faded. She turned her body slightly as the moment passed, allowing her a better view of the shaman. Her lips twisted into a grin, as did Quintia's, who crawled alongside her. Once more that evening Lucinda watched on as Cassandra crested her climax.

"Fuu... uuck..." the red-haired beauty moaned, the sound bordering a scream now. "Fuuuucckk..."

Mikael grunted as he thrust ever harder, his balls tightening as they neared their own release. Cassandra's pussy had begun to constrict on his shaft, too, her own climax mere seconds away.

"I'm going... to come..." he panted, gripping her waist even tighter. Her skin was white at his fingertips, but she didn't seem to notice, her mind too overwhelmed with the pleasure that thudded through it.

"Me... too..." she cried, her voice loud. Her face was screwed up in perfect anticipation of the moment to come, and Mikael grunted mirthfully as he realised his own expression likely matched it. "By... the... GOODDDDSSSS!"

Cassandra screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm exploded inside her, rapture filling her mind. Her pussy clamped down on Mikael's cock, quivering at her climax. She raised her head, her eyes snapping open, her mouth hanging wide as a blissful howl tore loudly from it.

Mikael cried out less than a second later, burying his shaft in her quivering depths, pleasure overcoming him as his hot cum burst forth. His body was rigid as his cock twitched inside the stunning shaman, shooting pulse after pulse of white seed against her eager walls. Each rope of his cum sent another mind-numbing flush of ecstasy through him, the feeling mirrored in Cassandra's pussy, which undulated rapturously along his length. The moment was briefly their own, their watching companions disregarded and forgotten, as they shared the pure paradise of their release.

Mikael held tightly onto the red-haired beauty even as their orgasms faded. His body relaxed, and he noticed the same exhaustion in Cassandra, her head slumping as her sexual energy was spent.

"That was... amazing..." Cassandra sighed after a short while, lifting her head and surveying the room.

"Yes it was," Kristine agreed with a giggle, running her hand over Victor's shoulder.

Mikael withdrew his cock from Cassandra, and moved to stand beside her. He placed his hand on her arm, and she stood, turning to regard him with a broad smile.

"Thankyou for taking the time to... get to know me," she winked, her amber eyes glinting. "I know you must find it hard to look beyond your Sisters' charms," she added, slipping next to Lucinda and Quintia on the sofa.

Lucinda laughed, moving over slightly to let the shaman sit down. "Don't worry about thanking him; he'll echo the rest of our sentiments, I assure you. It's always a pleasure to meet... such like-minded individuals."

"Indeed it is," Victor laughed. He had sat upright, but his hand still rested on Kristine's supple thigh. "I am most glad of your arrival."

The paladin smiled contentedly. "As are we all. Without each other's help we could never have saved this world."

"And then we'd never have been able to celebrate," Mikael sighed. "And what a shame that would have been."

****************************************

The air was crisp when they left the next morning, the cave entrance standing imposingly behind them. Mikael and his Sisters stood before it, regarding the shaman and the warrior who had come to wave them off.

"Thank you again for you help," Victor bowed. "Cassandra and I may be tasked with the protection of these stones but we could not have done it without you."

Kristine smiled broadly. "It is our duty, and we do it gladly. I think I speak for everyone when I say that I look forward to meeting you again."

"I hope it is in better circumstances," Cassandra laughed.

"As do I," Mikael replied with a smile. "Though these circumstances resolved themselves well, I feel."

Ria'torr giggled loudly. "Yes they did. They resolved themselves very well."

"You never told us how you came to be here," Lucinda said to Victor, her eyebrow rising. "You promised that you would."

The handsome warrior grinned. "Well then I guess it'll have to wait until next time. It'll give you something to return for."

"I think we might return for more than a story," Kristine winked at the two of them. "If our previous three days are anything to go by."

Mikael and his companions laughed, and with a final wave he and his Sisters turned from the cave entrance. They set off back to the Sanctuary, the cool breeze caressing their faces and the smell of wet grass filling the air.

They had saved the world again.

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers