Adventures with Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers

"I want to see your breasts," I whispered, as authoritatively as I could. I instinctively feared rejection, but her face only glowed with pleasure. A faint redness rose to her cheeks, but she pushed her chest out towards me.

Gently, I lowered her down on the bed, such that we both sat on the edge. I took a deep, pleasant sigh and, my hands shaking, reached towards her red blouse. Clearly bra-less, her breasts stretched the fabric, contained only by a series of red buttons. I put my hands on the uppermost and, despite some fumbling, undid it. My eyes were now firmly within her cleavage, but I could sense Maria smiling at my lustiness. After the second button I paused. I reached to the sides and cupped her breasts, pushing them together and up. They were so soft and malleable. I did not know their size, but they filled my field of vision. I slid myself off the bed, put my knees on the floor, and moved my face firmly into the warm, exposed cleavage. Keeping my face close, I dropped my hands and undid the final buttons. With a gentle caress, I placed my hands on her sides and slid them up her back, to the tops of her shoulders. Finding the top of her blouse, I began to slowly slide it down, pushing it over her shoulders, toward the outside of her body. I raised my head, eyes ready.

The revelation is always the most exciting part.

Her blouse had not dropped a few millimeters before the edges of her light pink aureoles appeared. Their large roundness grew as the clothing dropped away. When I took first sight of her nipples, I stopped. They pushed out from her breasts straight and firm. Thickly rounded at the base, they held the same shape to the tip. They were large and suckable. My mouth instinctively began to open and close.

I pulled back so that both Maria's partially exposed breasts and her face were fully in my field of vision. With the blouse unbuttoned, her breasts had separated. Her blouse now hung perilously on the nipple of each breast, such that only the inside and upper curves were visible. I raised my gaze. Maria's bright brown eyes stared at me, pulsating with energy. Her lips formed a gentle smirk. I followed the soft rolls of her long mousy blond hair down her shoulder to her chest.

With my hands, I reached out and dropped her blouse to fully uncover the enormity. There was no disappointment. In their youthful firmness, Maria's breasts poured out from her chest, ever-widening as they dropped, such that they nearly touched at the base. Because she was sitting up, I could enjoy the full size and shape. The cup size was the largest that I had ever seen in person. Placed in the palm of my hand, one of her breasts would have rolled off. It was far too large. Her dollar-sized aureoles were oval-shaped, standing on end. Their light pinkness stood out from the pale whiteness of her flesh. The rounded edges of her breasts hung out from her torso, completing a most impressive top-half of an hourglass figure. Full, curvy, and aroused, Maria's breasts were spectacular, and they begged for attention.

No doubt my face conveyed my desire. I could see Maria now returning a sweet smile. Her eyes gleamed with delight at my pleasure.

Shifting my body, I positioned myself so that her right breast lay directly before my face. With the fingertips of my right hand, I began to massage the nipple of her left, occasionally placing the palm over the nipple's end to cup the entire breast. I loved how the seemingly firm flesh by appearance gave way effortlessly under my touch. On the right side, I leaned forward and began to lightly kiss her aureole, over and over, gently pulling on her nipple with my lips as I finished each touch. Soon I felt Maria's hand behind my head, pushing my face into her breast, so that I could not pull back. Taking the cue, I began to suck, strong and steady. Her large breast was now meshed with my face. I could feel its warmth on my forehead, on my nose, on my chin, on my cheeks. It engulfed by face, and I ever so slightly moved my head back and forth to feel it softly give way.

Without warning, Maria pulled her chest away from me. My momentary confusion was broken when she put a hand under her right breast and moved it toward me, almost forcing it in my mouth. Focused on my own pleasure, I had neglected to sense her own wants.

Feeling awkward in my kneeling position, I pushed Maria towards the middle of the bed as I moved my body on it. As she was still sitting up, I positioned myself such that I lay on my back, partially in her lap, so that I could suck on her right tit. Maria helped, holding the breast with one of her hands, angling it into my wanting mouth. It was so, so satisfying. As I nursed like a baby, Maria caressed the back of my head with her other hand while I continued to fondle her other breast. Perhaps we enjoyed this moment for different reasons: I for the sheer physical thrill; Maria for seducing a respected authority figure.

But even something so pleasurable can become tedious--especially when there is so much more that can be done. Breaking the spell, my mind screamed for more. To take full advantage of an opportunity that may never be repeated.

I separated from her and grabbed her legs. With a playful pull, I stretched her out on the bed. Wrapping my arms around her knees, I moved my head to her groin. With my teeth, I snared the edge of her jeans and yanked it across the button. It was a spontaneous move that somehow worked. The button popped open. In a seamless motion, I found the zipper with my tongue, grasped it between my teeth, and pulled down.

Honestly? It wasn't easy. And I felt a harsh grating on my teeth. But the result was an open pair of jeans on a beautiful topless girl. Not bad.

Perhaps a professional takes it slow, but I was charged up. I sat up, put my hands on her hips, and pulled those blue jeans--and her pink thong--roughly off.

Her smooth, white pale skin glimmered in the soft lamp light: Curvy, fleshy, and unblemished. My eyes immediately went to her groin. A soft, brown well-trimmed triangle pointed towards her genitals. I reached with my hand and placed my fingers amidst the tingly brown hairs. Clearly excited, Maria breathed with her belly. Her abdomen rose and fell as I lightly ran my fingers through her pubic hair. I allowed my eyes to wander up her body. Her breasts magnificently jutted upwards from her torso with well-rounded strength. Atop her nipples were firmly erect. And peering between them was her face: Mouth open, with audible breaths. Our eyes palpitated with lustiness. For several moments we stared deeply into each other.

My hand sensing movement, I quickly turned my gaze back to her pelvis. She had spread open her legs. Bursting forth from the midst, surrounded by light brown hairs, her clearly aroused clitoris beckoned to me. I didn't hesitate. The odor of her arousal, intermixed with an airy perfume, drew me to her. I dropped quickly and--somewhat forcefully--penetrated her with my tongue. No light touching or teasing: I pushed in as far as I could. In quick successive motions, I began to move my tongue in and out, mimicking pelvic thrusting. Her reaction was instantaneous: She began raising her hips up and down. On the second upswing I moved my hands beneath her, palms upward, and grasped her buttocks.

And so it went. My tongue furiously entering her again and again, roughly exploring; her hips gyrating up and down, my hands helping to push upwards; my mind blissfully intoxicated by her scent. Her pleasure seemed so extreme that I didn't want to stop, having to occasionally gulp down the juices that built up in my mouth. The intensity of her pelvic movements began to increase. I felt her upper torso rise and a hand now appeared behind my head, pushing me more deeply into her. I responded with more frenetic action: Thrusting with my tongue while moving my mouth like a fish, trying to touch all her pleasure spots at once. With no warning, her hips lurched unusually high. Her body tensed, and she held the position. Sensing her orgasm, I stopped my movements but did not separate from her. A pleasing grunt issued from her lips.

When her rush ended, she lowered her body. I kept my head raised and looked upon her face. She smiled sweetly back at me, her eyes drunken and glazed over. I was pleased with myself. Not only because I had brought this beautiful young girl to orgasm, but also because it was now my turn.

I stood up and slowly unbuttoned by crisp blue dress shirt, then removed it slowly. After pulling my white t-shirt over my head, I paused so that Maria could look. She buried her eyes in my chest. I do work out regularly at the gym. People might not know to look at me, but I do have a well-developed figure. Not large and overdone, but chiseled. At 38 years of age, I am rather proud of it. I unbuttoned my slacks. As I unzipped and dropped them, we made direct eye contact.

"Your examination is not over, Maria," I said as confidently and coolly as I could. "You did well on the first section, but the more rigid part of the exam is to come."

She chuckled and smiled as I now stood before her wearing only my black boxers and socks. Feeling my rock hardness, I lowered my boxers, eager to see her reaction. I may be slightly above average in size, but I know that my penis is unusually thick (my grandfather always said, "It's not the length of the pole, it's the thickness of the shaft"). Also, it sticks straight out when hard, forming a "T" with the body. Her eyes seemed to widen at the unveiling: An unexpected surprise.

"This is going to be a strenuous test," she said with a sexy mock seriousness.

I slid beside her on the bed, atop the covers, touching her on the side from toe to head. With difficulty, I forced my left arm beneath, found her butt with my hand, and pressed her over and up. Understanding my message, Maria turned on her side, facing me. Her left breast spilled out over my chest. Having settled my hand on her left butt cheek, I pressed the edge of its palm into her crack. I know it seems silly, but I always find peaceful satisfaction within any fold on a woman's body. Meanwhile, Maria's free hand found my genitals, and she began to slowly massage my balls, occasionally allowing her fingers to lightly climb the shaft. For some time we lay there close, touching, not speaking. Surprisingly, she seemed a bit nervous, apparently waiting for me to tell her what to do.

With a growing sense of authority, I touched on her the lips with my finger. "I want this, to go here." With that I moved my hand to grasp her free one (which were still playing with my genitals) and set it upon my penis. She rose immediately, giving me a quick sultry smile. She leaned her body towards my groin, turning her back towards me.

"Not like that," I whispered. "I want to see you. I want to see you take me inside you. And I want to see those big, beautiful boobs hanging down from your body."

I raised myself from the waist and positioned her, such that her body was perpendicular to mine. I love the effect that gravity has upon female breasts. From the side, Maria's nearest breast hung down from her body, forming a nearly perfect semi-circle at its tip. Her firm, thick nipple pointed directly downwards. As large as her breasts were, they nearly touched the bed's quilt from her kneeling position. I slightly bent myself at the torso and leaned forward so that I could play with them in their suspension. At the same time, Maria took me in her mouth for the first time.

There is something so special about the warmth of a woman's tongue when pressed upon the penis. She quickly found that magical spot on my shaft located just below the tip on the front side. This was clearly not her first blow job. In fact, Maria seemed almost professional in her approach. There was neither subtlety nor hesitation. Her tongue probed with forcefulness as she began to move her lips up and down. The sensations were so strong that I forgot about her breasts and simply stared at her mouth. There was a fervor and energy in her approach that excited me beyond the pleasing touches. I felt the initial tingles that indicated an approaching orgasm. It was too quick. Way too quick. Torn between allowing the moment and elongating the situation, I hesitated.

With great force of will I reached down and touched her head in a manner that communicated to her to stop. She looked upon me with confused eyes.

"Not yet," I heaved, with difficult breaths. "I want to test you in other ways."

I sat up, contemplating. As she turned to face me, the jiggle of her breasts caught my attention. I knew what I wanted.

"Drag your breasts over me."

I lay back down, smiling. Maria laughed lightly and leaned forward, palms down on both sides of my hips. Facing me, her breasts mashed together, separated only by a tight line of cleavage. She lowered her torso, and I felt the tips make contact with my abdomen. The warmth was pleasing, but this experience was all about the visuals. I kept my eyes riveted on her dangling mammaries, which she slowly slid up my my body. I loved the dry friction! As her breasts reached my upper chest, I gently pushed her torso up, in order to separate. With a slight tap, I sent her breasts in motion, swinging side to side. Enamoured, I did it again. And again. I heard Maria coo with satisfaction, but I dared not move my eyes. I grabbed one breast with both hands and lightly squeezed. It never ceases to amaze me how soft large breasts are. I cupped both in my palms and pressed up, feeling the weight of their gravity. For something so soft, they seemed to have considerable weight. To walk around with them hanging in front of you would take great strength.

Perhaps wanting more, Maria lurched forward and her breasts fell in my face. My head lay directly on the mattress (no pillow). I helped position her directly over me and took one breast into my mouth. No gentility this time: I sucked hard, pulling her breast down into me, ceaselessly lapping my tongue over her erect nipple. For some time I continued with this, occasionally switching to the other breast. I loved how she would drop a breast into my waiting mouth.

With her body now completely over me, I gradually realized that I wanted more. It was time.

I put one hand on her butt and the other on the back of her thigh. Lifting that leg, I raised myself and rolled. Perhaps not overly suave, but I now lay on top of her, our genitals touching. I rose again, backed off the bed, grabbed her legs, and pulled her towards me, stopping her at the edge of the bed. And there we looked at each other, sparking light brown eyes meeting. Maria was spread eagle, her genitals at the edge of the bed, her legs in the air. I stood naked directly before her, as aroused as I had ever been in my life.

This time, no words. I moved forward, positioned my penis, and slowly entered her. The hot tightness gave way with little difficulty. When I had fully entered her, I paused, not due to sensations, but to enjoy this special moment. We both breathed audibly, staring at each other, as I gathered my strength. For now, her legs were high into the air, supported by my arms. Slowly, I pulled back until I could almost see the tip of my shaft and then I quickly thrust forward inside of her. Hard. I recoiled and pushed harder. Then harder. I made sure to rock my weight back so that I could use all my weight to propel forward. I wanted every millimeter of my length inside of her every time. I felt a crazed, fervent desire to push into her womb. A smacking sound reverberated in my ears after every strike.

And Maria helped: She moved and wrapped her legs tightly around my butt, pulling me into her. She wanted it ever harder.

My eyes fixated on her breasts, which bound up and down with every thrust. Collapsed on her chest, her breasts rested as two large, thick circles. In their youthful firmness, they defied gravity, rising upward, seemingly hovering over her ribcage. But now, when I moved, they moved. As I came straight on, they rolled in a rough clockwise motion, led by the nipple. If I increased my speed, the rotation broke and morphed into a forward-backward pull. Entranced, I began to play. I lifted her right leg, leaned her to the left at an angle, and continued my hard pumping. Sure enough, the breasts' rotation now went counter-clockwise. I continued to play with movement, occasionally bringing my head down to the side to watch from a different angle.

As I experimented, Maria laid there responsively, accommodating my every wish. A satisfied smile constantly a lit her lips. She enjoyed her body being used as a plaything.

Every few minutes or so, I bent my head down to briefly suck on her nipples that ceaselessly reached towards me, full of want. Putting my lips around her aureoles, I inhaled, pulling as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, then I raised upwards, to see how far I could rise before the weight of her breast broke the suction. Silly, I know, but in the throes of passion it excited. I wanted to do everything I could think of with her tits before it all ended.

Perhaps because my mind was so focused on her top, I had barely noticed sensations in my genitals. I was still as hard as a rock, and I never stopped hammering with my hips, but I had lasted longer than I ever could have imagined.

There was now perspiration on Maria's forehead, and her eyes had shifted from a warm glow to a sultry stare. Her breathing became truncated and heavy. I could now feel her hips rising firmly into mine. Soon we established a powerful rhythm. Palms down on the bed, I kept my upper body raised to watch her body move. Occasionally, I bent my head to peer upon the pelvic region. With extreme satisfaction I watch my thick round penis disappear into her body, just below the pointing arrow of her pubic hair. I moved my eyes to her face and was warmly surprised to see her looking at the same area. I put my hand behind her neck to ease the muscles and help her watch. Sensing her pleasure rising, I began to rotate my hips, trying to find a spot to peek her sensations, bringing her to orgasm. I knew I was close.

At that moment she raised her head closer to mine and whispered to my ear in an authoritative voice, "Cum in me. Now!"

My body heeded the call. With hardly any warning, my penis jumped to orgasm inside her, its power causing a white flash in my brain. I instinctively stopped thrusting and pushed as deep inside her as I could. My eyes closed, I never saw her raise her lips to mine. Her warm tongue entered my mouth for the first time, as my cock pumped a seemingly endless flow of juices into her. As our tongues intertwined and lips touched, I felt her hips rocking.

She, too, had orgasmed.

We remained in this position for some time. I felt sweat all over my body. Not wanting to separate, I pushed forward, so that Maria back crawled several feet on the bed. I slid my arms around her, a warm embrace. She did the same. For some time we lay there. I on top of her, deeply entrenched in her vagina, kissing passionately from time to time, her hands on my butt, holding me firmly in place. Occasionally, I still felt my penis emptily jolt inside her.

Eventually, I separated and rolled to the side so that we lay next to each other.

I didn't want to, but I had to look at the clock on the nightstand.

It was time to go. I sat up.

"Well, did I pass the test?" Maria playfully smirked.

"Maria, I am pleased to report that you passed with the highest grade ever recorded. You are simply amazing."

I stood up and found my clothes.

"Are you sure you have to leave?" Maria asked. "I thought this was a three-part exam?"

I paused. I wanted her again then and there. I had so many more ideas. So many other positions.

"You are absolutely right. There are two other sections. However, I haven't written them yet. I am sorry to be unprepared." My mind raced. Could I get back here? I thought I could. "Perhaps I could return to give you the second part of the exam around 10:00 tonight?"

Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers