Adventures with Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers

"That's excellent," she rejoined. "That will give me plenty of time to study. Do you have any recommendations for what I should prepare for?" She cocked her head innocently.

I laughed lightly. "I would recommend some stretching. The second part of the exam requires a good bit of dexterity."

I finished putting on my clothes. I had my plan in place. My usual late night trips to the gym would be great cover.

Parting words seemed unnecessary. I glanced one last time at Maria, laying naked on the bed. Though my body had been exhausted only minutes before, I felt a rising excitement. But that would have to wait.

I gave a light wave and walked to the door. Without turning, I exited and walked on air to my car.

Everything about the day seemed perfect. A light breeze, blue sky, ideal temperature. I heard a lawn-mower and enjoyed the corresponding smell of fresh-cut grass. My heart beat with a furious satisfaction. Life was good.

Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers