Adventures with Penny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian thrashed wildly as I filled her with my full length over and over quickly and forcefully. She moaned loudly as I was very near my peak. Penny must have seen the look of heightened pleasure on my face because she stopped what she was doing and looked up at me.

"You have to cum on her tits for me," Penny requested.

I had little time to react so I withdrew my cock from Vivian's snatch and climbed on the bed next to her. I tugged my prick while on my knees next to Vivian and climaxed. I shot rocket after rocket of thick, milky seamen onto Vivian's chest. Seeing my white liquid on her pale bosom made me shoot harder each time until I was depleted. I remained there on my knees, staring at Vivian's tits covered in my batter. It was such a hot sight.

What was even hotter was watching Penny lick all the jizz off of Vivian's chest. She made small and large circles, ensuring that she captured every drop of liquid that I left. My rod stayed very firm watching her work. When she was done, Penny smiled an evil smile at me before opening her mouth to show me that all of my seamen was still there.

Penny them moved over Vivian and did one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. Penny opened her lips and let my entire load fall from her mouth into Vivian's mouth. Vivian received it flawlessly and I felt my cock start to pulsate and then throb intensely. Vivian sat up and smiled at me sinfully before swallowing the entire batch that was in her mouth. I almost came again spontaneously seeing that.

My hard-on was raging when Penny turned away from me on all fours and presented herself to me. Her head was still directly above Vivian's.

"It's my turn," she announced.

I was in no position to argue nor was I about to waste anytime. I grabbed Penny by the hips and pulled her closer to me. I placed the head of my cock to her wet spot from behind and forced my way inside of her. A rush of pleasure swept over me as my dick was engulfed by her sugar walls. I sighed heavily as my full length was pressed into her.

Penny looked back at me over her shoulder and purred like a kitten. It was one of the sexiest sounds I had ever heard and it sent me into a frenzy. I began jamming my shaft in and out of her box rapidly. I fucked her hard and fast, wanting desperately to achieve another orgasm. I pulled her to me each time as I insert my pole into her gash. I was a man possessed as I attacked her body with mine. I slammed into her harder and harder each time, almost trying to injure her. Vivian did not move underneath Penny while I was brutalizing her. Penny began to scream loudly as I continued to violently invade her pussy.

Penny let out several wildly earsplitting screams as I drilled her vagina with my tool. I was unrelenting as I pulverized her pussy at an incredible pace. Her orgasm swept over her quickly as I felt her spasm and shiver while I continued to ravage her. I reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair, using it for leverage each time I thrust my member inside her.

I groaned loudly as I felt my second climax developing. Penny sprang off of my cock when she heard this. She lay back on the bed and presented her chest to me. Vivian now hovered over her, poised to strike. I yanked my dick several times causing my peak to arrive. I gushed goo all over Penny's magnificent tits. I spewed a number of short, thick spurts of cum onto her mammories. I remained there, spent but watching.

Vivian went to work on Penny's bosom, cleaning it quickly and showing me my load in her mouth. I was completely turned on and completely exhausted at the same moment. Vivian moved her mouth over Penny's and let my liquid pass between them, with several drops splattering onto Penny's cheek. Vivian licked up the stray drops quickly and then crashed to the bed next to Penny. Penny swallowed what was in her mouth and then smiled at me again.

I collapsed to the bed next to both of them. Penny curled up next to me and Vivian made her way around so she could curl up on the other side. I held them both in the silence before drifting off.

This new living arrangement might not be all that bad.

12