Sarah's Night Out

Story Info
A wife and drunk husband get a ride then she gets driven.
4.3k words
4.1
90.9k
88
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Code: MF, cheat, oral, creampie, cuckold

This written work is Not Safe For Work! You have been warned.

***

Fictional Disclaimer: This is a work of adult fiction. It is prohibited to provide access to any portion or entirety of this work or any information or description of the contents to any minor. This work is not intended to be read, provided to or accessed by anyone under the age of 18 years old, age of majority, or the age of consent whichever is greater. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This work is not intended to be used as an instruction manual. This work contains descriptions of acts that may be sexually graphically descriptive, erotic, immoral, illegal, condemned by some church, or unsafe and may result in injury, castration, impotence, death, marriage, or worse. Do not take the events in this work as proof of the plausibility, legality, or safety of any particular description or practice. The content of this work may not be considered or read as a depiction of the desires, opinions, or fetishes of the author. By reading, accessing, or otherwise utilizing this work you agree to wave all compensation in the event of any loss, inconvenience, damage, injury, or death to any person or property because of or while making use of the information in this work. All the names, places, businesses, incidents, characters, locales, and events herein are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a purely fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental. The actions and events in this work shall not be construed as promotion or approval of those actions in real-life situations by the author. Sexual acts that you may consider participating in that are described in this work of fiction may be illegal and may result in prosecution by law enforcement in your country. Any legal ramifications are completely and totally your fault due to your actions and are not in any way the problem of the author, this includes any cell mate named Bubba that may have designs on your ass-hole. Any god-like or blue life forms were not harmed in the making of this work. Several politicians, and any managers and lawyers of said god-like or blue life forms on the other hand, were tormented mercilessly. But they had it coming. I am Groot.

It was just another Thursday night at the bar with a few friends from work. Several of us had gathered to celebrate the final results of an inspection that had been going on for the last two weeks. Things had gone very well overall, a few minor issues that the inspection team had not categorised as discrepancies showed the months of preparation had paid off in spades. As the night wore on, most of the party peeled off as spouses and significant others grew tired or had to work the next day. As the solo single in the group I bid goodnight to the last pair and moved from the large, and now lonely, booth to an open spot at the bar. I worked a compressed schedule and had three-day weekends every other week, this made for a pleasant opportunity to take care of things on a Friday that most others had to take time off work to do.

The entire bar was beginning to empty as 1AM approached. I nursed my third beer of the night, not being a heavy drinker at the worst of times and still having to drive home, I had no desire to catch a drink driving charge. A late party of several couples came in and settled in at a large table in the back of the room. They were dressed for a night on the town and had apparently already made a good start on the drink. I did not recognize any of the party and guessed they were visiting the small high desert town for a wedding or something. In a western Nevada county almost the size of Connecticut, with a population of less than 5,000, you tend to know or at least recognize most of the residents.

There not being much to watch on the TV's in the bar and no one on either side of my bar stool to talk to I started paying attention to the new group. Most of the men were older than the women, in the appearing to be 40's and older. The women looked like they ranged from the late teens to late twenties, all were well and expensively dressed in short dresses or skirts. Not one of them was under an 8 on the looks scale. A few of the men had broken off to play at darts on the electronic soft board and do what men do. I watched the two groups as the men drank and generally succeeded in hitting everything but the dart board while the women chatted and drank at the table. One of the women, a pretty little blond with nice full tits in a short white skirt, ivory top, and knee length white stiletto boots on long legs glanced over at me several times as I watched the little entertainment. Her partner was one of the more boisterous and drunken of the party. She had seemed like the more sober of all on arrival but was working on a third long island ice tea as we watched each other.

After some time the women of the party had seemed to have enough of the men's drunken debauchery and the blond came over to the bar and leaned up a seat over from me waiting for the bartender. She asked if there was a cab service one the bartender arrived. The bartender told her that he would call but it would likely take two cars to get everyone to home or the hotel. She requested the cabs and strode back to the booth, a single glance over her shoulder at me as I watched her ass sway in the tight short skirt.

A short time later the cab arrived, resulting in a brief discussion in the group as to who was staying to wait for the second car. The blond in white and her partner agreed that they would wait as he wanted to have 'one for the road'. Following good bye's to the group, the blond and her partner moved over to the bar and sat down next to me at the end, the girl next to me, her partner using the circular server station rail at the end of the bar to lean against. The blond glanced over at me and I made my introductions.

"Good evening, I'm Thomas." I said raising my glass to them.

"Hello, Thomas. I'm Sarah and that drunk is my husband Kevin." replied the blond in a mild English accent as she glanced over a the drunk bloke.

"Pleased to meet you. If I may, and you don't mind, what brings you to our little community?" I asked her.

"What makes you think we don't live here?" she replied.

"Well, outside the accent, the fancy dress and the sparse population of the county, absolutely nothing." I quipped.

"Ha, well spotted. No, we are in for wedding this weekend and then the week on holiday. We decided that if we were coming to the Colonies we might as well see the area while here." She said as she glanced over at her husband who was making a considerable effort to stay upright. "Although, I think he will only be seeing the inside of the rental flat tomorrow.

"Yes, he seems to have had a share and then some tonight." I said, wondering if the man was going to pass-out, puke, fall over, or all three at once.

The bar phone rang and after ending the call the bartender came over and told Sarah the cab was on it's way, but it was going to be delayed and likely not be here for at least 45 minutes.

"Well, I guess we don't have much option but to wait." she said.

The bartender agreed but asked that she take her husband to a booth so if he passed out he would not fall and injure himself.

Sarah looked over at me, nodding to her drunk husband "Thomas, may I impose a request, sir?"

"No worries, dear." I said as I rose to help her guide the bloke to a booth. We poured him in and he quickly slid over against the wall taking up the entire side. Sarah and I returned to the bar, as she collected her drink, she looked at me and said "Will you join me? I don't think he's going to be much of a conversationalist at the moment."

"My pleasure, Sarah." I said as we returned to the booth.

Sarah slid in first and I sat next to her. We talked for the next half hour, Sarah ordering a third Long Island tea and nearly finishing it when the bartender came over.

"Bad news folks, the cab company called and there is an accident on the highway south of town that is blocking traffic. They don't know when the cab can get here." he said to us.

"Damn, It's several miles to the rental and I'm certainly not gong to get him to walk that far. Is there a hotel nearby I might get him to walk a few blocks." Sarah said.

"Sarah, I have my truck and I can give you a ride if you like." I told the girl.

Sarah lit up in a huge smile "Oh, Thomas, yes please. I'll pay you at least what the cab would have cost."

"Sarah, don't worry about paying me. In the desert, you do what you can to help others in need. Giving stranded folks a ride, gas or fixing a breakdown is expected and payment is not. Out here, getting stranded outside of a community is not an inconvenience, it can be a life and death situation." I said.

"I can see that, and I thank you." She replied, handing the bartender a hundred note for the drinks. "If you don't mind, I'd like to see about getting this back to our lodgings." she said as she glared at the snoring man.

"No worries, Sarah." I rose and extended my hand to her and she took it as she slid out of the booth. Between the bartender, Sarah and I we loaded her husband into the back-seat of the Suburban. Sarah climbed onto the front bench seat as I got in the driver side. Sarah turned to look at her husband and then leaned over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, you are really a dear." she said.

I hugged her back and ran my hand over her lower back as she held me for a moment. "No worries, dear. I'll see that you both get back safe."

Sarah gave me one more tight hug and a kiss, I felt her breasts pressed against my chest as she held me for a few more moments before she sat back and told me where they were staying, a place on the lake I knew well, as I lived just a few homes up the road from the rental house they were at.

I helped her haul her now almost comatose husband out the door to my suburban and we loaded him in the back seat.

On the drive out to the lake Sarah placed her hand on mine as I held the gear-shift. I spread my fingers and she interlaced hers with mine as we drove. "It is lovely out here at night. I have never seen so many stars." Sarah said as she looked out the window.

"Yes, the closest large town is more than an hour north of here. Most people don't use outside lights to reduce the light pollution, those that do tend to use motion sensors, so there is little light pollution to block the sky." I said as she placed her hand on my thigh when I shifted to negotiate the hill and curves around the lake edge.

She slid her hand along my leg a bit as we drove up the highway to the little community. I pulled into the drive of the rental house and Sarah leaned over and gave me another hug and a kiss, her hand slipping up my leg as bit as we held each other for a moment. "Thank you, very much." she said as she gave my thigh another gentle squeeze.

"It's my pleasure, Sarah." I said.

Sarah broke the embrace and slid over to open the door. "I'll open the door and then come help you get him inside." she said as she walked to the house.

I opened the passenger side door and, after Sarah returned, we were able to get Kevin awake and aware enough to help him stumble into the house. The house was a small two bedroom lake house with narrow doors and hallway but I knew the layout and with Sarah turning on lights and opening the bedroom door I was able to get Kevin inside the larger bedroom and seated, generally upright, on the king-size bed. Keven mumbled something about 'where was he' and 'where is Jessica' as Sarah and I spun him around to lay on the bed in the right direction.

"Thomas, thank you. Please don't leave yet I'll just be a moment, if you don't mind. There is beer in the 'fridge, help yourself if you like. I just need to get him undressed first." Sarah said as she moved to the end of the bed and stated to pull Kevin's shoes off.

"No worries, dear. I'll hang around. Let me know if you need anything." I said as I turned to head to the kitchen.

A few moments later Sarah came in to the kitchen. I was leaning against the counter sipping a beer. "That man." Sarah about cursed as she spoke. "Who the bloody hells is Jessica?" she continued as she found a bottle of tequila and poured a two-finger measure in a rock glass and downed it. She quickly poured a second and repeated the event before pouring a third and putting the bottle down. It took only a moment for the quadruple shot to hit Sarah's brain. She swayed a moment before grabbing the counter.

"Jessica? The only Jessica I know of in the area is a middle aged lady that works on the base." I said as I quickly stepped over to place my hands on her hips to prevent her sway from toppling her onto the floor. Sarah wrapped her arms around me for support and placed her face against my neck as I held her.

"He's going to have some explaining to do in the morning and no mistake." She said into my neck. "Tom, I hate to ask but I can't get him ready for bed, can you help me, please?" Sarah asked as she placed a kiss on my neck her hands moving over my lower back.

"Sure, darling. Come on, then we can sit and talk." I said as she leaned back looking at my face.

"Thank you." she said as she held my hand while we walked to the bedroom.

Kevin was still on top of the covers and I helped Sarah move him so we could cover him up as the night had turned a bit chilly, as the desert is known to do. Once the sun sets, there is little humidity to retain the heat of the day and a 34 degree day can quickly become a 17 degree night.

"I need to get his trousers off." Sarah said as she climbed on the bed and straddled Kevin's legs.

I admired the view as Sarah sat on her knees and worked to get Kevin's slacks down. Her short skirt had rose up to the bottom of her fine ass and I watched her slender hips wiggle as she tried to lift his bulk and pull at the same time. Sarah glanced back at me as I was watching her struggle. "Are you enjoying the view, Tom?" she said with a hint of a tease.

"Very much, Sarah." I said as I placed my hand on her calf, giving her a light squeeze through the thin boot-leather.

Sarah backed up a bit and tugged again, this time I helped by pulling the bottom of his slacks over his feet. Sarah continued her motions towards me at the bottom of the bed until her ass bumped into my pelvis. As she looked back at me, I placed my hands on her hips and she held herself against me as she pulled the slacks the rest of the way.

"You know what this looks like, don't you Tom?" Sarah said with a a bit of a drunken slur. "A married woman straddling her drunk and passed husband with her ass pressed against the crotch of another man?" She wiggled her ass against me a bit as I moved my hands along her hips and lower back.

"Looks like something that might not go over well in a church?" I said with a light laugh, moving my hands up the side of her body and dragging my fingers back to her hips.

"Hmmm yes. I mean yes that would not look good in a church. I mean, um.." Sarah sputtered as I moved my hands to her legs and lifted her skirt a bit more. "Mmmm." she purred as she pressed her ass harder against my body.

I slipped my hands back up her and gently pulled her top out from the skirt, exposing her skin to my touch. Sarah sat up a bit and as I slipped my hands over her tummy, she ran her hands over my arms.

I raised my hands on her body and her top lifted as I did. Sarah slipped her hands off my arms and lifted the top over her head, the dropped it on the floor. Her hands found mine and guided them up to her strapless bra, then over her breasts, squeezing herself with my hands as her breathing became heavier.

I cupped and played with her full round tits before taking the clasp and unhooking it. The bra fell free and I soon had Sarah's long large nipples between my fingers as she moaned and rubbed her ass against my body. I started kissing her shoulders and neck as I played with her tits and nipples, heedless that she was still straddling her husbands legs. Sarah sat up and reached back to push her hand into my pants. I took a moment to help and quickly opened my pants and guided her hand to my rock hard cock. Sarah soon had my dick free of my boxers and was stoking it as I played with her tits. I released her tits and moved my hands to her skirt, finding the full length zip, I quickly undid her and the skirt fell to the floor with her other clothing. Sarah was only clad in a white silk thong and her boots. My cock was rock hard and she was using it to rub her now very sodden pantie crotch.

"Oh my gods, that feels so bloody fucking good!" Sarah cried out as she slid her crotch up and down my cola-can thick, seven inch long shaft. "My gods you are bloody fat! She exclaimed as she stroked my cock. I took the opportunity and slipped a finger under her panties and started playing with her wet slit. I felt her hot wet pussy contract as I slid a finger into her core. Sarah was tight, very tight for a married woman, getting a second finger into her was only possible from her slick pussy juice, now flowing continuously from her snatch. As I fingered her snatch, Sarah started to cum. Sarah lost her balance and leaned forward, releasing my dick to catch herself and ending up in the doggy position as I stuffed a second finger in to her snatch while I used my other hand to rub her clit. "OHHHHhhh fuck yesss! Oh fuck fuck fuck! Sarah cried out as she came, her cunt spraying a light stream of juice all over my hand and dick, not to mention her husbands legs and feet, as she climaxed. As her orgasm ebbed, I pulled my fingers from her pussy and started to pull her panties off her. Sarah helped and soon they joined the rest of her clothing.

Sarah sat up and looked back at me. "I think you are wearing too much, darling." as she reached to take my dick in her hands again. Taking the hint, I quickly pulled my shirt off and then with her still holding and stroking my cock, did my best to get my boots and pants off. Sarah had to release my cock for a moment for me to get my boxers off but she made use of the time by turning around and before they had hit the floor, Sarah had my cock deep in her mouth as she continued to kneel on the bed over her passed out husband. Sarah started to suck and lick my cock like no other lover I had been with. She took my dick to the root on every stroke and used her tongue in ways I did not know existed. When I placed my hand on the back of her head she looked into my eyes and nodded slightly. I started to fuck her mouth slowly at first, but with increasing urgency as I grabbed her head with both hands and stuffed my entire dick into her face. After a few minutes, I pulled my dick from her mouth and Sarah quickly spun around and shoved her ass at me. "Fuck me darling. I need to get fucked right now. Stick that fat cock in my cunt and don't you dare pull it out until you can't cum in me any more, or I tell you to." she yelled as me as she thrust her dripping, hot cunt at my ridged shaft.

I don't need to be told twice, when a hot woman says she need to be fucked, her husband inches away or not, I am going to fuck the ever-loving dog shit out of her. I grabbed my dick and lined up with her twat then in one long smooth shove I gave this hot, married woman all 7 inches of what she was begging for. The head of my rock hard cock hit bottom about 5 and a half inches inside her cunt, but my momentum was too much and I felt my dick pierce her cervix and penetrate into her womb. Sarah grabbed the sheets, buried her head in her husbands crotch, and screamed as her orgasm hit her instantly. Her body went ridged as her cunt exploded around my cock, the head still buried in her womb. I let her orgasms go for a few moments then pulled my dick from her cunt and quick rammed it back in to her, although just far enough to hit her cervix this time without penetrating it. I started fucking her with long hard strokes for several minutes holding her hips then I grabbed her ankles and lifted and spread her boot clad legs to get a deeper angle for my cock to drill her sopping, dripping, hot and above all else, amazingly tight pussy.

12