Adventures with Penny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened and said nothing. I thought of myself as very patriotic, but never had I wanted to kill someone more in my life then at that moment, even a military man.

"Penny, what is bringing this up now," I asked her. "Why are you so upset today?"

"I am scared," she whispered. "I don't want you to stop loving me. I know you love Brooke too and I can handle sharing you for now. I just can't handle you not loving me at all. I have to please you and keep you happy so you will continue to love me."


I was stunned. I was looking for words, any words to make her calm down.

"Penelope," I squeezed her firmly as I whispered to her, "I do love you. I am not about to stop. I would never stop for something as childish as the fact that you had too much to drink and we had bad sex. Do you hear me?"

My internal conflict was immediately erased in the moment. I hoped it was gone for good but for now I had reached a decision. I loved them both. That was gonna be the way it was until something changed. I was not about to cheat either of these ladies of anything I had to offer when I was with them. There was enough love in my heart to comfort and hold both of them whenever I got the chance. I was never going to make Penny feel like this again.

"I hear you," she finally whispered back to me. "I need you."

"I'm not going anywhere," I reiterated. "So you have me. Accept that as a fact."

I held her without moving for the rest of the day and through the night. I did not move again until it was time for work the next morning. We drifted in and out of sleep but didn't speak again. Penny had calmed and I believe that she understood that I was in this with her. She was back to normal the next morning as we dressed for work. She kissed me gently on the cheek as she left the house. As I finished my morning routine, my thoughts consumed me.

I love Penny.

I love Brooke.

I can do both.

12