Aeolus P. Cerigo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This beauty you have brings men to you, as I come to you." He moves his mouth to one breast and places his flat tongue across her nipple, leaves wetness behind, and moves to the other breast to do the same.

"This softness soothes the hardness in me, destroys the shell, and nourishes the man." He places his mouth over her breast and draws the areola into his mouth, sucks on her breast, raises his head and allows the breast to fall from his mouth.

"You must not take yourself from me." He moves to the other breast, suckles as if he is taking nourishment from her, cupping her flesh with his tongue.

He moves down her body, a trail of moisture from his mouth spreading across her as he moves from side to side, lavishing her with his mouth. He reaches to softness of her mound and rests his mouth against her. "You will allow a humble man to worship you?"

Barely understanding what he is saying, Alex asks him, "Why do you ask now? You did not ask before?"

"Before? Ah yes, I thought I was a god. I could take as I wished, with none to refuse me. Today, I am but a man who desires a woman. I ask her to give to me. You will give to me? You will take from me?"

Alex raises herself up on her elbows and look at him. "What, Paul? What do you want me to take from you?"

Like her, his sits up. He raises his arms and spreads them out beside him. "You take from me, all that I have, all that I am, as I have taken from you. Do you not see me? I am but a man, a man who desires a woman. I have the need of you to touch me, not to have fear. You will make the demand of me, not simply yield to me?"

Alex scoffs, "I do not fear you."

Paul lowers his arms and leans toward her, "Is it that you fear yourself?"

Her quickly indrawn breath answers his question.

"Ah," he breathes his understanding. "The first night, I come to you like an animal. You are wild, angry, you escape. When next I take you, I struggle to hold you. Two times your size I am, yet you would overpower me like an animal. Yet, when I care for you, you are the cat, the pet, you purr, the fire is gone. I seek your fire."

If there was better light in the room, or if he was watching her, he would have known he touched a fuse he might have wished he had not. As he said, he is twice as big as she is, but she is not a pet, nor a cat, she is a tigress, a wild untamed woman. Before he can take his next breath, she slams her body into him, screaming at him.

"I am not an animal."

Her hands are in his hair, holding him for her kiss. She bits his lower lip, grinds her mouth against his, bruising his lips and her own. With near superhuman strength she pulls him over on top of her, and lifts her hips as she guides him to her. He pauses for a moment and looks at her face, and then slams into her. In a near repeat of the first night, he is above her, holding her down as she arches her back and bumps against him, demanding he go deeper. He pounds against her cervix, as his erection expands and swells inside her. Her climax is hard, but he does not stop for her, he continues to hurl his body against her.

A second climax shakes her as she growls at him. She pushes against his shoulders for leverage to lift her hips to meet each of his thrusts. He cannot last long, but he does not care, he will have this woman, like this, again and again. He watches the wild beauty of her face as his balls grow tight. There is a hollow feeling at the base of his cock and he explodes. He jerks against her again and again as she screams when his heat pours into her, tipping her over the edge of a thundering body shaking climax, while her muscles squeeze around him, pumping him.

He will not move. He will not separate himself from her. The muscles in his arms are burning. His legs tremble. She twitches beneath him as he lowers his body to rest against her. She holds him, her breath hot on his shoulder, on his neck and against his mouth.

Paul rests his head beside hers. His voice is rough and deep. "The goddess is once again a mortal."