Aeris and the Paris Exhibit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about, it's not, and you're the one, you're suppose to meet me remember? And at 8."

"I mean, what took you so long to say that you liked me? I was trying to figure that out after the restaurant...You're body, it turned me on, I felt like I couldn't wait, I had to let you know, even if we are suppose to be working."

"Really? That turns me on." Aeris says firmly.

This time she intitiates the kiss. They kiss for a while tilting heads and sucking the invisible space that exists between mouths.

"You're not fucking with me?" he asks.

"No. Definitely not." She says, hot as a feather on a hot rock.

"So..mphh...I just..mphhh...wanted to tell you....ohhmphghhh..."

He pulls back far.

"It's a deal with the art collection."

"I thought you might want to talk business." she says as she slaps his butt hard.

"Ouw, hey.. haha, I just wanted to make certain you knew. I didn't want to lead you on or anything."

There is a silence.

"I just wanted to make..."

Another silence.

"I wanted to make sure you knew, that this was totally business. Wait. I mean totally...I. Wanted you to make sure you knew that this, this here...", waving his hand between them, "is personal, it's private...separate from our business relation."

Aeris smiles at this conclusion.

"That's perfect because... I was so worried earlier. Worried that you would--"

They smile at each other for a few moments. Mark is waiting for her to say something. She is waiting for him to make a move. Somehow thinking about business, and more thinking about a new relationship with complete strangers stalls the proliferation of libido. Expectations of each other and consequences enter their minds. Aeris looks over at the wall, then down, thinking. Mark takes a thoughtful sigh, and looks at her who's looking away.

She thinks, I just wish I could be FREE for once! Dammit! Now what am I going to do?

She sits on the bed. Mark stands there with a sympathetic, slightly concerned look.

"Look, let's take a walk. This hotel is haunted." Mark says with one eyebrow raised in intrigue.

They stomp down the tile steps to the lobby, pass the front desk, and head down a long hallway.

"I have an idea." Mark says.

"What?" Aeris wonders.

"Let's do something productive, then have sex afterwards. Doing something together will build our trust, beyond our business addled minds."

"Ok. What?"

"I don't know, lets go see if we can fold towels or something and talk."

"Fold towels? You want to WORK here? Haha. Are you kidding?"

"Let's go see."

"No. Haha. I've got something better. I'll tell you what we can do. I'm a writer. I work part time writing scripts."

"What kind of scripts? Movies?"

"No. I do it part time. Anyways I'm a writer. Let's, go back to my room, and write letters to each other. That way we can know what we think about each other, you know, and a bit about our personal lives? At the end, we can give them to each other. Then we can know what each other thinks. That might build trust..."

"I'm not much of a writer, I don't know what I would say."

"Just say what's on your mind, tell me your desires, you're fantasies."

"I don't know."

They keep walking down various halls until they come to a door. They open it and another long hall goes down to an unlit area.

"Let's see what's down here." Mark says.

As they walk down, Mark starts telling a local ghost story about the hotel. Aeris gives him a weird look.

You're ruining the mood. She thinks.

"Ooo, employees only, Let's go in here!" Aeris says, opening a side door, trying to divert him.

They enter a cave like boiler room, with old orangy yellow lighting and creepy cobwebs far away. She shuts the door behind them.

She hugs his waist like she is frightened, but she isn't. The room is warm and slightly noisy from the oil boilers turning on and off. It is fairly dark. Every few feet is glowing with damp orange light. Their faces look dramatic and theater-like.

"This is sexy in here." She says as they cuddle, swaying back and forth.

One of the boilers kicks on. After the two rock side to side for a while, it starts to heat up. He starts to kiss her forehead. She pulls her hair back and lifts her face, drawing his lips onto hers. They start sucking the space between their mouths in repeated fashion, tilting their heads sideways and then switching sides. He graduates from lips to cheeks. Her mind is thrilled as she grabs his muscular butt cheeks with both hands.

They start forcefully sucking, and making "Mphh" noises. She grabs his hands, and places them on her ass, and puppets them to grab and massage. He keeps handling her ass while kissing her forehead, then tilts his head sideways and screwdrivers her lips with thick motion. She entertains the thought that this is the man of her dreams, and lets out a seductive "Mhmmmm". He spins her around as she bends over, sliding her panties off as if it were an emergency. Then she wiggles her skirt off.

Her ass is orange with the lights, and casts complementary shadows that make crescent moon shapes in the curvature of her butt. He removes his belt and drops his pants down. He takes his shoes off in a hurry, unpacking a condom rolling it over his dick, which extends out his boxers.

"Come here." she entices as he fidgets with his condom, trying to roll the last bit. The shadows and darkness scare Aeris a little, but she is comforted by the warmth and glow of the boilers. When she feels Mark's hands press on her inner thighs grabbing her backward, she takes a few positional steps. His hands massage her ass, and it fullfills a desire she has had for weeks. With the cups of his palms resting on her melon ass squeezing, she is breathing heavily, horny, moaning and thrashing around. She reaches to a copper pipe grabs it for support.

She pulls down her shirt so her boobs hang out. He grabs the condom tightly at the base and wiggles his way towards the dark outline of her bent over backside. He can only see the black shadow running down her ass crack. He pushes forward, misses, grazes the clitoris and backs up. He snails forward finding the entrance. She is pretty warm, and soon enough the friction of his dick sliding between her labia flaps ignites her heat. He goes from snail to turtle, and then to a steady walking pace.

The shaft slides back and forth, folding her pussy lips inward and outward as she lets out another moan. She starts to work into a slow rhythm. She is doing most of the work, hanging on to the pipe. She starts rocking her ass with more weight backwards and forwards. She is using the pipe to twist her torso, in turn twisting her pussy to get more range of motion. Mark's eyes are locked on her butt, which keeps coming in and out of blackness in the dark room. There is an orange landscape on her back. She is at a galloping pace now and he starts hump, counterbalancing her butt with pelvic thrusts forward, creating peaks between them. Aeris let's out a relief breath, unable to keep control, adding weight on the copper pipe. They both hear a TING sound as she falls to the floor saving herself with her other hand. The pipe is spraying water, dangling from it's position.

"AHHHH!!!!!!!", they both scream in darkness.

They close their eyes. Water is spraying on them as they shield themselves. They fall back to the door, scrambling for the knob. They open it and fall into the hallway. For a few seconds they catch their breath and look at each other.

A few moments of disbelief paralyze them. Eventually they realize they are still naked, and wet... in a hotel hallway. They look down at themselves. Mark's dick has flopped down and his dumbfounded expression causes Aeris to laugh. Aeris' tits are hanging out of her shirt. While laughing she is trying to button her shirt, only to show visible nipples through the transparent cloth. Mark laughs.

"Oh shit! hahaha." They both laugh.

"We have to go tell somebody!"

"YOU GO, LOOK at me, my shirt is wet."

"Ok.", Mark says putting his pants on. "You go that way, I'll go this way! I'll meet you back at the room."

Mark jogs through the halls, thinking of excuses. He can't come up with any that make sense. He gets to the front desk.

"THERE IS A WATER LEAK! DOWN IN THE BASEMENT! OR, THE FIRST FLOOR! DOWN THAT HALLWAY!" He points.

The front desk person gets out from her desk into the lobby, looks both ways, then goes back to her desk to the phone and calls someone, then runs down the hall.

[Scene 5 - Let's Play]

A half hour later, back in the room, Mark and Aeris sit down in opposing chairs at a table. They are trying to relax after the nerve wracking boiler room, having to explain excuses of being lost and being sprayed with water. Aeris changes her clothes, and Mark hangs his wet pants. After washing up, they sit at the table silently. Mark picks up a folder on the table and starts reading a few pages that are stapled together.

"What's this?" Mark asks.

"Oh. That's my script. I sell them."

"Water Lily, hmm, oh, so these are the writings you were talking about." He says with interest.

Mark reads as Aeris watches him.

"Wow, so there are props and everything, setting, characters. It's like a movie script. Equipment? Vibrator, Leather getup, Dress, A ball gag? So it's like a porn script."

"Yeah, kind of. I mean, that's just a first draft of what I really want to do, which is well... I don't know yet. Anyways, it's kind of like a script, but it's more like a motivator. Or maybe a venue. It gets people started and then I leave a lot of open spaces for people to role play. If you wanted to try it out, we would need a third person."

"What about the setting, the forest of Arakina? Where's that?"

"It's a fictional place."

"So how would we do that? We're in a hotel room. How do your customers do it?"

"You use your imagination. The brain is the sexiest organ. It can take you places, as long as you have experienced and seen similar places, you can go, even if they are fictional. It's like, you know, you have to work at it. You have to let go and make everything new again. Make the familiar unfamiliar and brand new. Arakina is an Asian forest, with giant lakes of serpents, huge serpents who have territorial riffs with each other. The Characters names, well, you just play yourself. You would be Mark the belt maker. You live in a small town near a swamp."

"A belt maker! That's funny. Ok, I'll play along. Well, who are the--, who is the princess? I assume that would be you?"

"I could be, or I could be the mistress. The princess is lost in the forest, and a hearty, middle aged mistress gypsy took her under her wing, but expects to be serviced. The mistress seduces the princess, and teaches her the ways of gypsies and magic. The princess promises she will repay the mistress when she gets back to the royal family, she just wants to learn the ways of ordinary people, and the magic of the forest gypsies that seems to elude the royal family.. It's kind of complicated but once you get rolling it becomes pretty simple. We just need a third person. And I think I have someone in mind if your interested."

"You do? But your all the way from Redding! How are you going to get someone here? You can't expect ordinary Island folk to get up and join some kind of orgy..." Mark asks.

"My friend Katrina lives in Portland, a ferry ride away."

"Katrina?" Mark asks grinning. "Hmm... Sounds.. haha. You are an interesting woman...you have more under your sleeve than I thought. Who is she? You're not trying to fuck me are you? I thought you were in investments? Hahah."

"No! Seriously, I'm not fucking with you. I'm a business woman, but I have my private life. And I don't mix them. You should have figured that out when I--, excuse me, when you, mentioned that this is personal, between you and me, private. They're separate if you want them to be. I mean, I like you, I like how you don't care that I was wearing a vibrator at the restaurant, that we got soaked in the boiler room, that we are two professionals in a hotel room together, and I think we might have something, some chemistry. Hahah."

"Now you're fucking with me! Haha." Mark says.

"I can call Katrina, we can have a romantic nigh-, excuse me, I mean, an incredibly erotic night. I never get to, and you only live once! I've never been able to act in my own scripts. This might be my only chance, you know? Girls gotta live!" she says as she gets up to call.

Mark smiles and watches Aeris cross her legs as she dials the number. The phone rings as she exercises her bare feet in a circle.

Girl's gotta live. Mark repeats in his mind, thinking of the many times he avoided relationships and dates that were involved with his business. Girl's gotta live, and I gotta live, too.

[Scene 6 - Mixing the Recipe]

Mark is sitting on the bed casually watching Aeris turn the doornob. As Katrina walks into the small hotel room, Mark is intimidated.

Aeris explains that Mark is someone she met at a restaurant, and they hooked up by chance.

"By chance?" Katrina says. "That's sexy."

"Hi." Mark says, a little nervous, as Katrina walks her high heels in a straight line.

"Hi. I'm Katrina." She holds out her hand as if to accept a ring on it or a kiss. She is wearing the same yellow outfit she was yesterday, and Mark sees two nipple dips in her shirt as she bends towards him. She is still extending her hand towards him looking above his head.

Mark gets a sudden flow of testosterone. He licks his lips and leans forward and kisses her finger, giving it a smooch as he extends back to the bed.

"Ooooo." Katrina says. "He's a keeper."

"Oh Katrina, haha. I found him. He's not a pet. Stand up and give her a slap on the ass Mark."

"No, I couldn't do that. I'm a gentle--"

Katrina turns around and bends over, her ass hanging out of a hole that was made. It's pale white, and looks silky smooth and clean.

"--man...wow." Marks eyes widen. His dick getting hard. "Did you...Did you wear that the whole way here?"

"Come on, slap it." Katrina asks, patting it.

Given the way she is acting and the kinky outfit she is wearing, Mark gives a pretty hard spank. KPPSH! His horny mind starts flowing, luring him to kiss, or suck her butt cheek. He squats forward with his lips ready to suck a peach. Just as his lips touch...

"Wait." Aeris says. "I want to go through with the script. If we get carried away now, we might... lose track."

Mark looks up disappointed and frustrated, conflicted, his body telling him to kiss, Aeris telling him to wait.

"Oh Ok." He agrees.

Katrina bends up, turns around and faces him. "Don't worry Mark, she's the best. Don't be sad. Just have patience."

He feels claustrophobic between two beautiful women that are testing his sexual patience, and walks over to the table and sits down.

"Ok." He agrees as the two girls talk. The two women walk over and sit down with him so he can see them both at the same time. He feels more comfortable at a table, where Katrina's overhanging ass is not visible.

"I've never done anything like this before. So go easy on me. I'm not an actor." Mark says.

"It's fine Mark." Aeris reassures. "I just wanted to show you what I do. Just play with the script. We'll figure it out as we go along."

Katrina perks up, changing her attitude from sexual to friendly.

"I've been doing this for a while now. Let's see how it goes. Ok? You'll be fine."

"Ok." Mark says again.

"You can trust me." Katrina says. It's a sexual game, you know? We all do what we want. Let's look at the characters. I have a bag of props, toys and stuff we can use. It's a game, it's suppose to be fun. Once it gets rolling, you can stop at any time. You know, cash out. It's like poker, but everyone wins."

"That sounds fun." Mark agrees.

"Then let's get started. I'm going to read the introduction, and then the plot. We can probably just do the first scene, to make it easy." Aeris says.

"All right."

Aeris starts reading the script, as Katrina and Mark smile at each other. They laugh and joke, and Mark asks questions about how they are going to accomplish the scenes in a small hotel room. His imagination runs wild, part of him wanting to fuck them both right there and then. But his mind wanders and starts to picture the fantasy forest in his mind. The walls lose their boundaries and extend into the thicket of trees. The bathroom with the over sized tub could be a lake, he supposes, with serpents shooting flames. The closet could be becomes a belt maker's workshop.

They munch on left over pizza Aeris ordered the night before. They have a few slices and talk a bit about their lives. Aeris and Mark talk about their office work, and Katrina talks about her fashion design work. After they finish the pizza, they make a toast to the evening. They set up a tent with a sheet for Aeris to 'sleep' in. Katrina takes out outfits from her bag. One of them is a maid outfit. She puts it on. Aeris puts on a white sheet as a dress with a belt. Mark stays in his boxers.

Aeris pretends to sleep under a sheet tent next to the bed, and Mark is sitting in the closet pretending to make belts. Katrina walks into the bedroom from the bathroom, in her gypsy outfit. She thrashes her blackish purple hair around. She spreads open the entry flaps of the tent.

"Wake up, it's time for breakfast, and we have a long day ahead traveling in the forest."

"Ohhhh fine mistress." Aeris says as she yawns and crawls out.

"Now, get under there and lick my pussy while I eat breakfast." Katrina orders.

Aeris crawls under the table as Katrina sits down munching on pizza crust. Aeris is relishing the beginning of her own script, and she sucks on Katrina's underwear. Then she pushes it to the side and laps her tongue up and down from the very bottom up to the V shape pubic hair. Katrina being someone she barely knows excites Aeris.

"That's good." Katrina says. "I'm meeting with a belt maker to see if he can make your dress a bit better. Try to be quiet under the table."

"Yes mistress." Aeris muffles, and continues lapping.

Mark walks over and sits down.

"Hi, I'm Mark the belt maker, haha. I'm here to see you, Gypsy Katrina."

"I see that."

"Yes, ummm. You have a princess that is need of a dress?"

"No. Not exactly. I need a belt maker to make me, a silky white belt, to keep my friend's dress off the ground. I would tell you she is a princess but you wouldn't believe me. We are gallivanting in the woods today. I am showing her the ropes in magic, and the fountains of Arakina."

"Very good. I can do that for you. And I know about your so called princess, I saw her crawl into that tent last night. She's beautiful. Do you have coin?"

"Actually, Oh..uh...uh..uh, ah, ah, ah" Katrina says while Aeris underneath flaps her clitoris head up and down with the tip of her tongue. Katrina lifts her feet. She curls them around Aeris' head under the table and leans forward. "I was wondering if we could barter." Her feet extend forward, along Aeris' back towards Mark's crotch.

"Barter? What could we possibly barter, you're a gypsy! All you have is magic!" Mark exclaims.

"Well," Katrina says placing her feet down onto Mark's knees. "There are other ways of payment, you must be aware."

"Oh...Umm. I hadn't considered that. But I am a -- oh". Mark says as her feet land on his penis, causing an exciting burst of erection. She stretches his penis skin back and forth, causing it to slowly lengthen and fill up, poking out of the boxers.

"Well...umm, I guess that can be arranged." Mark says.

Katrina's eyes go wide.

"Mm" Aeris moans from under the table.

Katrina starts rocking back and forth using the cups of her feet to masturbate Mark, his cock extending out of his boxers roughly rubbing against her feet.