Aeris and the Paris Exhibit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, now I can feel it, you're a big man." Katrina says.

"Be quiet!" Mark laughs. "The townsfolk are nearby! And go easy on me."

Katrina's feet start to twist, causing more abrasion and blood flow, the head a deep purple.

"Ohhhh. The princess! In this land. Ohhh. She can do magic, if you teach her. You know? Ohhh. Woo!"

"I heard about her too." Mark says, closing his eyes trying to stand the pain.

Katrina rubs harder making him feel it. "She... She's of the royal family. And she got lost, but I found her. So I need you to - Ooooo.. make.. a belt...ooooo...for me." Katrina asks.

"Ow!," Mark replies, her feet jabbing his dry penis head. "Sure... after you pay."

"No....I pay after I see your craftsmanship."

"Well that sounds a like a- Ow! oh...oh ow! oh..."

"I'll give you half now, Ooooooo.... half later ah AH! DEAL? oooo!!!!" She asks pushing Aeris' head away. She retracts her feet. On the way back, she clips the penis head hard making Mark's cock slack with pain. As he quivers a bit, it jiggles to a stop, desperate for more.

"Oooo.." Marks says. "Hey! You said you wanted a belt...you gotta keep going."

Katrina rubs her pussy round and round with all four fingers studying Mark, and then collects juices between her fingers.

"It sounds like your tools need lubrication. I heard you were working in the shop, frustrated at your dry gears. Maybe the shaft needs some oil?" Katrina asks.

"Yes, actually...that's what I need." Mark says.

She slides her juicy hands all over her feet, and advances her legs on top of Aeris' back again, grabbing Mark's penis downward in a slippery thrust forward, her toes reaching his pubic hair.

"OH!" Mark yells as Katrina thrusts her legs forward and backward the full length of his cock. He feels a distinct pop when she brushes backwards over the helmet of his head.

"Oww!" Mark says, a bit surprised at how forceful she is being, but the lubrication of her juices help.

"Now, hows about that belt? Is it a deal?" Katrina asks Mark's reddening face.

"Ohh. Ok. Sure. But I need more lubrication than what you can, OFFER!!!." He winces.

Katrina gives an inquisitive look, while working him. He feels helpless, as his climax nears.

"Really? Well...I have the perfect oil. It's royal oil, lubrication from the royal family."

"Sure, I'll take it." Mark barbarically groans. "JUST hang on a second, let me- hang on! Stop." he begs.

Katrina pulls her legs back and taps on Aeris with them, who bends backward under the table, and finds a hairy throbbing monster with elephant balls. His red, swolen dick is covered in sloppy liquid, and his balls are dripping. Aeris makes a horny noise. Being upside down, seeing Mark's dick for the first time excites her, and acting stimulates her mind. Mark leans forward causing his dick to practically drip on Aeris' face which makes her more horny. It starts to loosen up and reminds her of a horse's cock, with the wooden legs of the table resembling animal legs.

Aeris makes a game trying to suck his dick with her mouth, with unsuccessful grabs. It's just out of reach. He is dangling it around trying to get a good position when she props her body up and takes another suck of his head, but it pops out again. Then she goes in for another and another, but it wobbles out of her mouth. He leans down desperate for her. She finally gets it, into her mouth first, and unexpectedly down her throat.

"Mmmmuhhg" She gags as her eyes water.

He slowly moves his pelvis up and down as she accepts the oily slippery cock. It's hard to breath through her nose, but she doesn't want to ruin the fantasy. She grabs hold of the edges of the table too, and joins in the motion. The sloshes of juice start to accumulate. She blows the penis, trying to push out liquid around the ring. It seems to lubricate Mark's dick further. Mark slows down hearing her "Mmmgh" noises.

He constricts his distance to help her, and slowly he can feel the rhythm of her head, picturing her face slurping on the coffee back at the restaurant. She goes up and down. She takes her mouth out and grabs his wet balls and massages them with her slippery fingers, squeezing them downward. She separates the balls with two hands and pulls them down, causing his dick to follow downward too, and then spring back up when she lets go.

Having this control excites her and she dominates the balls by animating dripping gestures with her fingers. Mark feels slurpy dolops of dripping and stretching, and the blips of pain when the balls are pressured provoking him to try and fuck her, but ends up humping air. She flicks them with her fingers causing insy tings of pain, and then stretches them out again. She holds them tightly and pulls down, then squeezes them in pumping motions. She wants to reciprocate the pleasure of control so she accepts his dick all the way down her throat while squeezing his balls tightly. She's thinking about the Paris Exhibit meeting, how this very moment is similar to their negotiation. She's accepting his money, but she has a tight hold on his investment.

He almost comes right there and then, but the idea of her in control waivers his orgasm. She keeps squeezing the sacks hard, milking them like cow's utters. This creates a pain and pleasure, and keeps Mark's scrotum accumulating sperm, streching them down. Aeris' tongue holds the penis in a curvy bun as it slides down her throat once more. She holds his balls on her forehead as she rolls them around, teasing his head with her tongue.

Aeris coughs and lets go of his balls. Then she grabs his thighs. She blows steadily, and then releases it from her mouth, dropping to the floor a good amount of fluid.

"Ohhhhhhh." Mark moans in release and a warming calm of relaxation comes over him. He looks up and realizes Katrina is still eying his face, giving him an eyeful of her maid outfit. She has one arm under the table probably rubbing her pussy.

"So, get to it then, go make the belt for my princess." Katrina says.

"Ok, sure thing ma'am. Hahah. Wow."

He gets up, revealing his throbbing dick and soaking wet boxers, and goes to the closet and pretends to make a belt.

"Now, Princess Aeris, I will show you magic."

"Oh, thank you." Aeris says getting up from under the table.

"How was breakfast?" Katrina asks politely.

"It was tasty." Aeris says as she wipes her mouth. Mark strokes his dick in the closet.

"So do you want to play fuck the dealer with these cards?" Katrina asks.

"So we're not following the script anymore, are we?" Aeris inquires.

"That's the beauty of your scripts, remember? At the beginning, you always state that anything can happen, diverging from the script. You said so yourself."

"I guess your right." Aeris realizes. She starts thinking, and then Mark comes over grinning.

"Listen, you're belt is done, but I'm going to have to spank one of you, to test the fibers strength."

"Oooooo." Katrina says. "Do me."

"No Katrina, you're the mistress, I'll take the spankings."

"Ok, suit yourself." Katrina says as she pulls down her maid blouse, exposing her perky nipples and small tan tits. She takes off her skirt and sits on the edge of the bed, turning on a large wand vibrator. She shoves the wand onto her pussy, pushing the fat lips to the side.

.

"Watch me." Katrina says. "Have you ever seen an Asian woman come, Mark?"

"No?" He says.

Watching Katrina Aeris gets on the floor to her hands and knees watching up close. Then Mark goes in back of Aeris, who is wearing a white bed sheet. He takes off the belt causing the sheet to fall away from her back. He pulls it away, exposing her ass. It reminds him of seeing her photographs of the Paris Exhibit. So vivid, and full of life. This is the first time he's seen her ass, and it looks bigger and more plump than it did in the tight skirt the previous day. Perhaps it's because he is up close, and he can't help himself but jerk off and imagine sucking on the cheeks.

"Ooooo, suck on my ass cheeks" Aeris teases.

He does, and Katrina starts to moan short "oh"'s at a faster and faster pace, wand to pussy. Katrina is excited because Aeris' prying eyes are seeing everything. Mark looks up at Katrina. Her eyes close. She is really cranking the vibrator around her whole crotch area, which accelerates her climax. She leaves it on her clitoris, and let's out an "eeeeeee!" noise which is probably audible from the next room.

Mark holds up an unsteady hand and spanks Aeris.

"OW! ...FUCK." She yells.

"Oops! Shit, I'm sorry. I'm too excited. I can't hold my arm steady. Can I just...can I just..."

"Do this?" Mark says with a confident tone.

"Ohhhh!!" Aeris moans. "Ohhh yeaauhh" she says as he slides back and forth.

"I've been waiting for that all night!" She says.

The sheets fall off, leaving Katrina with a view of Mark bumping against the backside of Aeris, doggy style.

Katrina brings her legs up over her shoulders in the butterfly position, and holds the vibrator on the very top of her pussy. She makes shuttering vibrations of her own body, and increases Marks enthusiasm to fuck her next as she's practically screaming on the bed. Mark is on his knees now, fucking Aeris' from behind. Mark is getting into a groovy wave motion, smacking waves into waves. It starts making a smucking sound.

"Mark... ohh.." Aeris says.

"Aeris...ooooohhh. ohhhh..." Mark responds.

"I wanted to-to ask you Mark.."

"Yeaaih.. Yeah?"

"What do you think about - OHHHH!!! OHHHH!!!! - becoming business OOohh, partners with me? Ohh! uh, uh, uh"

"Can we talk about it later, Uhhhhh! Uh! Uh! UH! UHHN!! UNNN!!!"

"No...!!!! I Need to ask you now! In the UHH!!! HEAT... of the MOMENT AOOOWW!!! OHH!! OH!!!"

"CAN IT WAIT!!! UHHH, I, UHHH, WAITED, OHHH!!!! FOR YOU!!! Uhhh!"

"JUST TELL ME!!!! DO YOU THINK WE COULD WORK, SELLING MY SCRIPTS??!!!"

"I OHHOHOHOH OHH OHH... I Don't Know! I DON'T--"

"Just tell ME!" Aeris screams.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

Suddenly Katrina stands up and half squats over Aeris and squirts come all over her back in a high pitched squeek yell that corresponds simultaneously with each squirt.

"MARK!!!!" Aeris yells.

"Ohhh baby," Katrina says as she sits down, and starts sucking face with Aeris.

"Mmmmphhh!" Aeris screams on all fours.

"OHhh," Mark says, "OHhh this is so fucking good, so fucking good so fucking--"

Aeris looks down at Katrina's pussy lips. Puffy and almost swollen, they look double in size as she keeps rubbing them. Then Katrina gets up and hobbles backward over Aeris' back trying to pin her ass right above Mark's busy dick.

"Ohhh shit." Mark says as Katrina spreads her ass cheeks, exposing a slightly hairy ass, and a purplish plump pecan.

"Put a finger in my ass." Katrina says.

Mark transfers his hand from Aeris to Katrina, and plugs his wet finger into her asshole.

"Oooo!" Katrina spiritedly jests. "You're finger...it's like a little carrot.."

He rams Aeris harder, trying to concentrate on servicing Aeris, who he is really interested in, trying to make a real effort to connect with her, while staring at Katrina's wiggling, tempting asshole.

"Come on, fuck me. I'm the mistress here. I get to be treated too. Give her a break."

"Nohh!!!" Mark says close to reaching climax.

Aeris is making deep moaning sounds, trying to get him to come before he can pull out.

"Take it out." Katrina asks. "Put it in here. Come on...." she asks as she spreads her ass.

It makes it easy to last longer because he feels out of control, like a passenger between two hot messes. But with Aeris' back muscles working like a horse, her hair flowing beautifully, he can't help but start to feel his come is close. The appreciative look she is giving him, when she turns her head, the loving kisses earlier, that can't really be love, but seem to be damn close, cause him to think over his desires. He starts to think about her scripts as he toys with Katrina's asshole again, fingering it and just leaving it in there as his timing becomes erratic and uncontrollable, finger fucking it in random intervals. He starts to breath heavy as more rapid motions come from Aeris. It's getting hard to control himself, and he thinks he has to say something to keep going. He has to get what is on his mind out, or he's going to submit to his come.

Aeris quickly slips out of him and gives him another deep kiss that seems to last minutes because they close their eyes.

"Fuck me." She whispers.

"And quickly." She adds walking to the bed, going in the butterfly position, legs lifted, lips pushed together like two twinkies.

Mark is so close to climax, his dick is a deep red. It retains juices dangling there before him. He is kind of amazed at how big his dick is, and he stands there for a moment, just looking at it, stroking it, pumping it.

He's never felt so out of control in his life. When he looks up, Katrina is lapping her tongue near Aeris' asshole, like a dog, lapping it up and up, then letting it hang out towards him trying to make him eager for a blow job. Mark walks unsteady, and lands his palms under Aeris' knees. Her hands are under his, creating a locking feeling that Aeris likes.

Katrina prepares both Mark's cock and Aeris' pussy with laps of delicious stimulation.

He enters the puffy pussy with a slow and determined cock, and a deep glance into her eyes, hoping to arouse Aeris. When he pulls back, the pussy hugs the cock creating suction. He drives downward, which releases euphoria in Aeris. The sensation of something warm and pulsating that deep in her on the floor of her supporting cave dwellings causes the stalagmites to start to melt, and lava to ooze.

"Is that good?!" He says jokingly as they both laugh.

"Oh!!! OH!!!! Right there!!!!" Aeris screams.

"YOUR SCRIPTS..."

"WHAT?..Ohhhh Ohh Ohhh" Aeris moans.

"You're SCRIPTS Uh! UHH!!!" Mark says, watching his dick slide in and out, trying to hold out.

"WHAT? OH!!! Heeee!!!! OH!!! Heeee!!!! OH!!" Aeris screams, her head flinging backwards on the bed.

"I'll HELP YOU WITH YOUR SIDE BUSINESS!!!?? UH UH UH UH, I'LL BE YOUR PARTNER! UH UH...AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Mark says closing his eyes, trying to think of anything he can to hold himself together.

With Mark's cock deep inside her, she can't help but think it was a successful meeting, and once again she's accomplished two deals in one. But multitasking now seems almost impossible to control as Katrina's dirty tongue licks her asshole submissively and Mark's professionally exercised sex leads her to orgasm.

Oh. That's the spot. Right there.

Some kind of silent explosion happens making it feel like heavy liquid between the two and Aeris raises her head watching Mark moan deeply. She thinks she is having an orgasm as well, and moans herself. She feels like she did when she sold her first sex script. The excitement of exposing her true desires and fantasies. She slides her butt forward a bit more down the edge of the bed, taking in as much of Mark as she can. When Mark pulls out slowly, she squirts a small stream and Katrina immediately pounces her mouth on the end of the dick, which slackens slowly as she forcefully milks it with hard sucks.

Mark moans. "Ohh my God. That was GREAT!? What can I say? That was amazing, that's all I can say...."

Aeris looks up at him in a lying down position.

"I want to help you with your business Aeris. Your scripts." Mark says, his dick being milked by Katrina.

"That sounds great. You were great Mark. I orgasmed. That hasn't happened in a long time. I guess I don't know what to say either. So you're ok... mixing our private ventures... with..."

They all look at eachother.

"With business?" Aeris asks.

Mark looks at her in a inspirational way as he leans near her on the bed.

"I think that when in Paris, it's best to express yourself, no matter what the cost."

"When in Paris." Katrina repeats. "I like that."