Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Affair.
1.5k words
3.52
30.2k
7
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself lying more and more to my husband as the affair continued. I lied about the overtime I wasn't really working, I lied about nothing being wrong when he asked, and I lied to myself all the time that what I was doing wasn't really wrong. But my lover and I continued to see each other. In fact we each told our spouses about a work trip that we had to take to get ourselves out of town over a weekend. My plan was to fulfill his second fantasy of sex out of doors and I thought the beach was just the place for it.

We left Saturday morning after meeting at the jobsite. I had packed everything I could think of for the trip and he loaded it in his car. We stopped once on our way to the shore for breakfast and got so excited we had to stop at the next rest area to have sex. We pulled off to the end of the parking lot and had trees along one side of us. We started off making out in the front seat and soon needed to climb in the back.

As soon as he came over the seat he was all over me. He was biting and grabbing at my neck and breasts and humping me thru his pants. He stopped at one point and told me our time together had been the best he had ever had and couldn't believe he had found me. He was intense and insistent and finally had me straddle him to ride his cock. I rode facing him and he continued to maul my breasts and nipples, for the first time leaving marks on me. We weren't quite outdoors, but my view out the rear window told me we had someone watching us. A lone man had pulled into the rest area to use the facilities and glanced our way. As he came out of the building he looked more closely. I made eye contact with him and smiled and he moved his car next to ours. My clothes were still on, I was wearing a skirt with no panties, but my blouse was unbuttoned and my breasts could be easily seen jiggling went they weren't being bitten. My lover did not seem to notice the car and I watched the man jerk off as I rode my lover. The two men came at roughly the same time. My orgasm came next and I tried to make enough noise my lover wouldn't hear the other car driving away.

Our hotel was about another hour away and we soon finished the trip. We checked in and immediately headed for the beach. We walked along the shore and my lover had me remove my bra so he could see my breast swinging. We finally found a sand dune to climb and made a little nest in the dune grass at the top. He sat with his back against a driftwood log, looking out over the ocean and I crawled between his legs to fellate him. He still smelled & tasted of me. I sucked and licked him but he did not cum, he was nervous and watched the beach for people approaching us. His cock was still hard though and I sucked and licked for a long time. He patted my butt at one point and told me to stop when a couple walked by the dune. I sat up with a large grin as I wiped my chin so they would know something was up. We heard them laughing. We played on the beach all day- every chance I got I was sucking his cock, but he held back and didn't cum. Behind one large rock he fingered me until I came and had me lick my juices off his fingers. But he held back. I was starting to think I wouldn't fulfill this fantasy of his, when over dinner in a restaurant he told me he had had the best day of his life- he had most enjoyed me watching the man watching us fuck in the car!

Back in our hotel room we found we had a lot of sand to get out of our various crevices. We thought the Jacuzzi tub in the room was the best place to work on this. After filling it with hot water we climbed in and began touching each other everywhere. I washed him with water, taking care to get behind his balls, I even bobbed my face under water to visually/orally inspect! I still could not get him to cum. He told me he was saving it up for later.

He pushed me away from him and began to explore my body with his hands. He caressed my neck and breasts, first gently then harder until I moaned. He rubbed his hands between my legs and then spread them to kneel between them. At first he rubbed my clit, then he started sticking his fingers in my pussy, first one, then two then stretching me to three fingers. His other hand began playing with my anus and he finally stuck one finger there. With the water to buoy me I was able to gentle rock back and forth on all his fingers. He said he was surprised at how relaxed I was. I told him I trusted him.

I needed out of the hot water and we managed to make it to the bed. I lay face down on the bed and he began to spread lotion on my butt. He worked the lotion into my skin and added more when he started to rub my anus, then he slipped a finger in me. He kneeled between my legs and brought his cock to the opening of my ass. He rubbed the head in some of the lotion and started to push just the head in a little. It hurt, he was much bigger than my husband, but I continued to just lie there and try to relax. He said he wasn't sure what to do and I told him to just ease in slow. He pushed his cock forward some more. I gasped at the invasion, but started to push my hips back against him for more and soon he slide in to the hilt of his cock. He steadied himself on me and held still and I was able to just experience the intensity of a large cock all the way in my ass. I squeezed my muscles to enjoy the fullness more. Then he began to thrust, each one long, slow and steady. He would bring his cock almost all the way out and the bulb of the head of his cock stretched my sphincter each time. Slowly he pushed back in and ground his pelvis against me. He spread my cheeks wide to watch and leaned back to go deeper and the wonderful sensations had me asking for more and more.

I had never felt an orgasm that came just from anal sex, but this one culminated in me and left me whimpering into the bed. I spasmed and jerked through it and thought I would cry from the intensity. Then I felt a change in his rhythm as his cocked swelled in anticipation of cumming. He held me steady as he thrust into my ass harder and then his orgasm began. I could feel the heat of his cum inside me and suddenly his stroke in and out was faster and more slippery. I reared up a little and met each of his thrusts for a pounding in my ass as he came. For what seemed like minutes he pounded me deep and hard then he stopped thrusting while he was still deep in me and I could feel his cock spasm in me. He then leaned over on top of me. We stayed that way for many minutes while we got our breathing and heart rates under control. His cock still buried in me.

I knew what was coming before he said it. We were still intertwined on the bed, he was still deep in my anus, and how could I not sense it? He told me he had to leave. He was right. We were both starting to think about a future together and that just wouldn't work. He had been asking around and was going back to Alaska to work. In fact he was leaving the next day to go home to his wife and kids and started work in Alaska in a week. I began to cry and he held me tight on the bed. We fell asleep like this and at some point in the night crawled up under the covers together.

I woke up to him watching me sleep. I realized so much of the time we had been together had been so silly and romantic, almost like a love story. He kissed me once and said we had to go. There would not be another chance to make love to him. The drive back to town was quiet. He took me to my car and helped me load my things in. He held my face and kissed me one more time and left me standing there, crying.

I found out later he broke rule number two. He went home and confessed all to his wife and left her. But he did not come back for me. We have never spoken again.