Affair of the Heart Ch. 09

Story Info
Beth: Double her pleasure, Double her fun.
1.7k words
4.28
8.4k
1

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was thoroughly enjoying this workshop. He was in Springfield, IL, the home of Lincoln. One solid week of Lincoln, all expenses paid. He was also only a few hours away from Beth. He hadn't seen her since Cape Cod and that was over two months ago. They emailed each other and that seemed to be enough. The distance made it easier to be apart. Then this workshop came up and John jumped at the chance to get closer. They talked and planned to meet again.

The workshop ran from Monday to Friday. It ended at 12 noon so that gave them time. John would drive to her house to meet her. Beth said her husband wouldn't be home til late that night so they could have some time together. John couldn't wait.

As he sat in the class his phone rang. He didn't answer it and let it go to voicemail. During the first break, he listened to the message. It was from Branndon, Beth's husband and he asked John to call him if he got the chance.

John thought it odd but called.

"Hi Branndon. What's up?"

"Hi John. Beth said you were in Springfield and might come by," Branndon said

"It was a possibility," John replied, unwilling to commit himself.

"I wish you would. It would good to see you," Branndon continued. "I would like to talk to you."

"Any problem?" There was a little doubt creeping into the question.

"No problem. Just want to talk."

The call ended with John telling Branndon when the workshop ended and he would try his best to get there. As he went back to his seat, his mind tried to think of all the things Branndon would want to talk about. He couldn't think of anything good.

John was good to his word and showed up at Beth's within a few minutes of when he said he would. Branndon greeted him at the door and invited him in. He offered John a beer as they headed for the screened in porch.

"Beth got called into work. She'll be home later."

The two men sat and talked. They covered all the subjects; sports, politics, the family and of course the wedding. Branndon then leaned forward.

"Beth is a pretty special woman, don't you think?" he asked.

John almost choked on his beer. "Why, yes, yes I do."

"Let's get to the point," Branndon stated.

"Ok"

"I know about you and Beth. I'm not blind. I know you and her have been talking together for over 20 years."

John started to talk.

"No, let me finished," Branndon raised his hand. "Beth is in love with you and has been for a long time. I know that and it doesn't bother me. Does that surprise you?"

"Yes, it does."

"It doesn't bother me because she is in love with me too. She's been a great wife, a great mother to our children. What more can I want?"

John put his beer down. "So what are you proposing?"

"What I'm saying is we both love her. Maybe it's time we show her."

John stood up and walked away from the table. He turned around. "Are you saying what I think you saying?"

"Yes," Branndon nodded. "Want a second beer?"

As Beth entered the house, she was greeted by Branndon. He kissed her on the cheek. "Hey look who dropped by."

John stepped out from the kitchen and smiled. "Hi," he waved.

Beth was taken aback. She had texted John a message about working and Branndon being home so she didn't expect to see him here. She went to him and gave him a kiss. "I didn't expect to see you here." She gave him a quizzical look.

"Well the workshop ended early and Branndon gave me a call. He asked if I could stop by. I said yes since my flight isn't until late tomorrow."

"You look tired, Beth," Branndon said. "We ordered pizza and they will be delivering it. I asked John to stay for dinner. Is that ok?"

"Fine," she answered quickly.

The pizza came soon after and the three of them sat in the kitchen talking. Beth kept giving John looks and trying to get him alone to talk to him. She never could.

At dinner's end Branndon looked at his watch. "Wow, it is later than I thought. Beth, why don't you go up to bed. John and I will clean up. Then I'll see him out."

John rose from his seat."Yeah, it is late. I do have long drive ahead of me."

With that, Beth headed upstairs to bed. She felt confused. Downstairs the two men she loved were acting like old friends. Did Branndon know? Did John care that he knew? As she slid her naked body under the sheets, her mind was filled with unanswered questions.

Beth didn't know how long she had been asleep but it wasn't too long. She felt the sheets being pulled back and the strong hands of her husband begin to massage her shoulders. His hands felt good as they rubbed away some of the tension. He shifted on the bed as he moved down her back.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she sighed.

She began to lose herself in the feeling. Another pair of hands began to rub her legs. This massage was pure bliss to her. It was a total massage with 4 hands melting away her tightness. 4 hands!

Beth pushed off the bed but Branndon gently held her down.

"Relax, Beth. Enjoy it," he whispered.

Her mind raced. "Who was it? Whose hands? It can't be John's. He left," she thought.

"Let me see," she begged. "Let me roll over, please."

She rolled over and looked. There standing before her was Branndon and John, their erections firm and hard. Before she could speak, Branndon kissed her. John not wasting time dove between her legs.

As Branndon's tongue entered her mouth, John's did the same to her pussy. She arched her hips and let out a dreamy sigh.

Branndon moved to her neck and placed small kisses on her skin as he moved towards her breasts. With his one hand he twisted gently one of her nipples as his mouth engulfed the other.

John's tongue was buried in her pussy. Licking at her juices as they began to flow, his tongue flicked at her clit, sending goose bumps over her skin.

Branndon had moved so Beth could reach his cock with her hand. He felt firm and larger than usual. She moved her hand up to the head. There she took his pre-cum and smeared it up and down his erection. Her hand now moved easily along its length.

Her breath was coming quicker and her hips moved, out of control.

"Fuck me, John," she moaned. "Put your cock in me now!"

John usually was a gentle lover but at this moment he was consumed with lust. He placed his cock at her entrance and pushed. She was so wet that he slid in easily. He pulled back and thrusted forward, completely filling her.

"Oh God, yes," Beth yelled. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in deeper. Hips pushed back, urging him on faster. Branndon continued torturing her nipples as her hand moved faster on his cock. It was the most overwhelming sense of pleasure she had ever experienced. She couldn't process it. She wasn't sure what to do. She could feel her orgasm beginning to sweep over her. She clenched her pussy around John's cock.

"Cum with me, babe. Fill me with your cum!"

"Beth!" John cried out as he slammed into her. He trembled against her pussy, and then she felt the hot spurt of his cum deep inside her. Beth screamed as her orgasm hit. Instead of a sharp rise and fall, there was just one swell after another. Rising, ever rising.

She was still quaking when John slipped from her pussy. His cum seeped from it and trickled down her crack as her stretched out opening quivered.

Branndon moved quickly and positioned himself between her legs. He just seen Beth rocked by explosive orgasm and he knew she needed more. His cock felt harder, bigger than it had ever felt. With John's cum mixed with her cum, Branndon slid in to her pussy and began thrusting in and out.

John was lying next to her, catching his breath when Beth placed both her hands alongside his face. Her mouth devoured his. Her tongue swirling in his mouth, her lips biting his lower lip. The force of her kisses causing his cock to twitch and begin to rise again.

"Beth," Branndon said. "Roll over and get on your knees."

She did as she was told, not really conscious of doing so. Branndon raised her hips and entered her again, taking her deeper. John now kneeled before her, his erect cock bobbing in front of her.

As Branndon fucked her, another orgasm hit her. It seemed she was cuming over and over. So many times, she lost count.

Holding john's balls in one hand, Beth placed her mouth on the head of his cock. She took him deep, letting his cock slide across her tongue and to the back of her throat. She could taste their cum mingled together.

She shivered as she began to match her sucking up and down with Branndon's motion. Both her lovers were inside her. At this moment she was connected to them both. Her heart swelled with love for her men. She lost her ability to concentrate. She knew nothing but the two cocks fucking her. Giving her so much pleasure. It felt so good. Nothing would ever feel this wonderful.

"I'm going to cum," Branndon gritted out. "Are you close, baby? I can't hold out."

Beth removed her mouth from John's cock. "Just keep going. Please. Oh God. Don't stop fucking me!"

She put John's cock back into her mouth, sucking it harder, squeezing his balls.

Branndon shouted and bucked upward, forcing himself deeper into her pussy. She moaned deeply around John's cock. She came around Branndon's cock.

"Oh, Beth." John groaned and he began to shoot into her throat. She took all of him as another orgasm rocked her. She collapsed on the bed.

John lifted her toward him. Branndon's cock slid free of her pussy and she moaned at the sensation. Branndon moved up next to her. John's and Branndon's fingers twined with her. The warm brush of a sensual touch.

John whispered into her ear, "Are you all right, Babe?"

She nodded, although she no desire to move. She was more than alright.