Affair of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched me move between his legs. I positioned myself so I could look into his eyes as I tasted him. His staff was standing at full attention and glistening with pre-cum. I ran the tip of my tongue across the tip of it, swirling it slowly through the sticky fluid. He moaned as I tickled him with each lick. My tongue gradually moved down the sides, going up and down. Then I sucked his full length into my mouth, taking him in like I would suck a popsicle.

Our gaze on each others eyes stayed locked as I bobbed my head up and down. Every time I took him in a little deeper. When I felt him twitching against my tongue, I pulled back and gripped him firmly with my hand. He whimpered in agony. I held him tight until he relaxed a bit. Then I climbed up onto of him, straddling his hips. I said, “Be patient with me. It’s been a long time since I have been with a man.”

He smiled and put his hands on my waist, guiding me down onto his shaft. Our moans filled the room as his manhood entered my tight crevice. My juices coated his length, making it easier to work his size into me. I closed my eyes and began to rock against him. He met my every move. We took our time, not wanting to hurry the event we had both waited so long for.

The way he felt inside me at that moment is almost indescribable. It was the most incredible sex I’ve ever had in my life. The anticipation for the moment had built so long that I thought I was going die of pleasure as I wrapped my muscles around his girth. I moved slowly, enjoying every second of what I was feeling. I knew Gordon was having immense pleasure as well because he was groaning louder each time I took him deeper inside me.

As orgasm approached, he pulled me against his chest, kissing me with the utmost urgency. Our tongues danced wildly against one another as the moment peaked. Gordon slammed his pelvis upward as hard as he could, making the tip of his muscle hit my cervix. His hot cream painted my insides as my juices began to flow. Our moans of pleasure did not subside until we had both experienced countless climaxes.

When our lips parted, I opened my eyes and looked at him. We both said, “Wow!”, at the same instant then laughed. I rolled over onto the bed and lay my head on his chest. His heart pounded against my ear as he breathed heavily. From where my head was resting I could see his manhood. After a few moments, I noticed that it had not softened. I lifted my face to look at him. He was smiling and said, “It had been a long time for me as well. It might take me a while to catch up.” I gave him a knowing look and said, “Good.”

Then I rolled onto a pillow, allowing him to climb between my legs in missionary position. He slowly entered my dripping wet valley. That time he was able to easily slide in because of all the juices. I gyrated my hips in rhythm with his movements as he made love to me. We stared deep into each others eyes, lost within one another. He pressed his chest against my breasts as he stroked in and out.

I enjoyed the feel of his body as it tickled my hard nipples. He never changed his pace, moving steadily and not wanting to rush the moment. I panted faster and faster as the intensity grew. Small orgasms began to ripple through my body. I cried out in pleasure as each one shook me. He groaned each time I climaxed but continued at his pace. When he finally reached orgasm, he hollered, “Oh yes, my lady!” He collapsed against my bosom as his hot semen overfilled my womanhood, oozing down my thighs. I sighed in contentment as we fell asleep in each others arms.

I awoke sometime later feeling all hot and sticky. I slipped out of the bed and went to take a shower. When I was finished, Gordon was sitting up in bed waiting for me. He said, “Can I ask you a question?” I nodded my head. He said, “Do you mind if we go on our honeymoon to Scotland?” I laughed and said, “Mind? Hell no! I would be mad if we went anywhere else.”

We talked it over the next few weeks and decided to get married on my birthday. It was a simple ceremony with just a few close friends and family. After the reception, we went straight to the air port. I was very nervous on the flight from New York to the U.K. Flashbacks of what had happened two Gordon several years before kept entering my mind. During the flight, I had a tight grip on his hand. When the plane finally landed in Scotland, he had to pry my fingers lose from his.

We stayed at a castle deep in the mountains. It had been converted into an Inn. Our honeymoon lasted a week. Every moment of it was romantic. When we got back home, I moved into Gordon’s house the following day. In spite of our age differences, Gordon has been wonderful. He has treated me like a queen throughout our marriage.

Now that I sit here writing this story, twenty years later, I have to think back to the day that old lady appeared in the park. Maybe she was a figment of my imagination, maybe she wasn’t. Either way, I have to thank her for showing me that it was time to open my heart and let true love inside.

Please vote for this story. Reader feedback is greatly appreciated.