Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt on the couch and first felt and kissed her thighs as I brought my mouth again to her labia. Her pussy was opening like a flower - its lips swollen and dripping wet. I licked and sucked and briefly tongued her clitoris and then moved my body over her - kissing her nipples on the way. She groaned lovingly, put her arms around me as we kissed and then grasped my delirious erection with one hand and guided it to her waiting love lips.

"Is this one of the 'Other things'?"

"Mmmmm, yes ... wonderful things ... you between my legs ... your stiff penis sliding into me ... like this ... mmmmmm ... you're so hard ... and soon my pussy will be in heaven ... and you'll throb and squirt in me."

I rose and poised over her and, with affection in my heart and lust in my loins, I said softly, "I adore you."

She pulled my lips to hers. Her warm kiss also carried messages of affection and lust.

My penis buried itself in her liquid pussy in one slow, effortless slide. We both savored the moment in a pause. Then I withdrew to her outer lips and followed with little mini-thrusts, withdrawing almost completely each time. Once I slid out and up through her labia to nuzzle her clitoris with my glans. When I reentered her inner lips responded to the loving with lush slurping sounds - flexing and stretching around me. I was already close to cumming but I wanted to pleasure us both in a loving tease before losing it altogether, as I knew I would when I drove deeply again. I groaned, "I day dream about being with you ... like this ... being in you ... like this."

"Ohh, God, Honey, ... you're such a terrible tease!" she moaned in a wonderful ecstacy. And then she enveloped me in those stunning legs and, with her hands grasping my hips, pulled me deep inside.

In I plunged and we began a rocking, squishing, thrusting dance until I could hold back no longer. Her hips rotated and then thrust. Her thighs first hugged and then opened wide to take me deeper. I was on my elbows with hands loving her breasts and fingers pinching nipples.

"Darling ... I'm going to cum now!" was all I could whisper.

"Honey, ... yessss!" her voice trailed off. I became motionless as my body stiffened and I tensed my loins in a deep, throbbing thrust.

After we lay quietly for a few minutes she said, "That was wonderful. I could feel you throbbing inside me when you came."

"Ummmm. I'm not surprised. You made my toes curl," I replied.

"Stay inside me, Sweetheart. I feel so good with you in me." And then, with our eyes loving each other, she said quietly, "I adore you too."

I stayed between her legs but moved the weight of my upper torso to her side. My head lay in the crook of her arm. My bottom arm was under her waist and the hand was on her hip and tush, holding us close. My upper hand was fondling her breasts and holding nipples to my mouth. We talked quietly about how priceless these hours alone together were and how we hungered for each other when we were apart. She was hugging me closer with her thighs and softly moving her pelvis against me. I could tell she was still flowing - her love dew was trickling down my scrotum.

Then she whispered, "Sweetheart, I think you're coming back to life. I can feel you twitching inside me. I'm so ready! I'm so wet for you. Do you want to ... do it to me again? Would you like to ... fuck me some more with your beautiful cock?"

And I couldn't have done anything else. Already my automatic pelvis had begun the gentle thrusts that felt so natural. "Uhhmm, Darling, I think I've already started. I want to fuck you ... and fuck you ... and fuck you." We made love lazily while I sucked her nipples and fondled her clitoris -- occasionally running my hand lovingly over her free leg and thigh and hip. We kissed wetly and softly and she shuddered with little mini-quakes. Finally, we shifted so that she was on top of me with her splendid breasts hanging down into my hands and mouth. She became very active and pleasured herself on me. I fondled her breasts, grasped her hips to thrust up into her, felt her thighs, and teased her clitoris. She slowed and quieted once after a deep orgasm, lying down against me and snuggling. But she soon revitalized when I remained hard and twitching inside her and continued the involuntary thrusting. Soon it was my time - it welled up from the depths and nothing could have stopped it.

Dorothy huskily gasped, "Sweetheart, you're going to cum. I can tell - You got bigger and you're throbbing and you can't move! Mmmm, fill me - cum in me."

We snuggled quietly for a while and then she said, "I think I'd better get us something to eat before our strength gives out!"

As she rose up from me I asked her to straddle my face. Her stockinged knees and thighs brush my cheeks as she brought herself closer until her naked upper thighs warmly caressed and hugged my cheeks. She lowered her beautiful pussy to my mouth. With my hands on her bottom I held her to my lips and gently licked and kissed away our love lotions. She held my head to her and said, "I love it when you do this for me." I engulfed her labia in my mouth and my tongue delved between those luscious lips and licked up to lave her clitoris. Warm, soft thighs hugged my cheeks. Her body began to shake, her pelvis ground against my face, and she moaned softly. Her eyes remained closed as the shivers subsided in her thighs and tummy. Her breathing slowly returned to normal. "Oh, Darling ...," and then she bent her head to mine, kissed my ear and whispered, "every time you love my pussy like that ... you make me feel warm and sexy."

"Mmmmmm," I whispered back, "I adore your pussy. I get hard just thinking about kissing and loving your precious flower."

We got up from the couch intent on having lunch. I retrieved her peignoir and helped her into it. Of course, during the process I couldn't resist hugging her from behind. She turned her head and, before our sideways kiss she mocked, "Your hands are on my breasts and pussy again, you animal! And I can feel your insatiable intruder nudging my fanny!" In feigned petulance I closed her peignoir and tied the dainty ribbon in a bow. When we broke the affectionate kiss, she said, "I know where there's a smoking jacket-sort-of-robe that's never been worn. You might call it a scorned gift of a Christmas past." She disappeared toward the bedrooms and returned a moment later to help me into a handsome dark blue, light silk jacket with a brocade collar. It fit pretty well and was comfortable. I closed it and tied the sash. Recovering the rose from the floor, she took my arm and led us to the kitchen.

After finally getting the poor rose into a bud vase with some water, she retrieved nicely presented tuna salads from the fridge and set the kitchen table while I, following her step-by-step instruction, heated mugs of water in the microwave for tea. She told me to sit down while she placed a plate of crackers on the table and dropped tea bags in the mugs. When she moved toward her chair I rose and held it for her. Of course, I kissed her softly on the cheek before returning to my place.

The interruption for lunch had broken the spell of blind lust under which we had fallen. We ate in silence for a few minutes and then we began talking first about things at work. A short exploration of Bob and Jan's situation followed naturally, and that led to some oblique but revealing confessions from each of us about the less than ideal status of both our marital relationships. Finally, we admitted how the time we spent together was frightening but compelling - and how it was the one thing we both thought about most often.

When we had finished eating Dorothy told me where to find the stereo and cassettes and said, "While I put these things in the dish washer, why don't you put some music on?" I knew an instruction when I heard one and promptly went about my appointed task.


I found some old, romantic big band music and got the stereo going. Just as a smooth Glenn Miller tune came on Dorothy came out of the kitchen. I suavely asked, "May I have this dance?" It was a beautiful piece just made for slow dancing.

As she moved toward me with her natural, provocative swing of hips. Her beautiful breasts swayed and jiggled gently like round mounds of jello under her peignoir. Her eyes were warm and looked happy that I had asked. I held my arms out and, as she came closer, she untied the dainty ribbon and coyly asked, "Honey, before we dance would you please ... fix my stockings? I'm not wearing garters and the elastic lace at the top hasn't been able to cope. ... Please? In a moment I'll be dancing with my lover and I want to be ... well groomed." She wanted to tease and tantalize me. How could I resist?

I fell to my knees and she stepped so close in front of me that I couldn't resist giving her pussy an affectionate momentary kiss. She stood with her legs slightly apart and held the peignoir open for me. I started at her left ankle and coaxed and caressed her stocking slowly up. When I reached her knee and thigh, I confess, I slowed even more, hugging her leg close to me while I kissed and cuddled against the creamy flesh above the lace rim. She held her hands gently at the back of my head and hummed - which reassured me that I was properly dispatching my assignment. When I had finished "fixing" both stockings I could see moisture seeping from her labia down one thigh - so, of course, I kissed it away. I took a little suck on her clitoris before rising.

"Thank you, Sweetheart, you do wonderful work," she sighed as she put her arms around my neck. "Is my pussy alright?"

"Your pussy looks very loving," I whispered on her lips.

"Mmmmmm, it's feeling very loving ... and wonderfully loved."

Then I undid my sash. The vision of loveliness melted against me, her soft breasts crushed between us. She held the peignoir open so that my arms could envelope her. Without a moment's hesitation the insatiable intruder made his presence known, pressing against her tummy. Whispering against my lips as we swayed and dipped to the music she said, "You're an animal!"

And I whispered back, "You're a vixen!"

"You're insatiable! And I love it ... and my pussy loves it." She squirmed against me, "Mmmm, your so hard."

"You're so soft."

We danced languidly - no fancy steps - just both arms around each other and so close together our feet barely had room to move. Her legs were slightly parted so that her pussy was nestled against my leg and my now stiff erection was continually rubbing against her rounded thigh and hip and tummy. Once in a while we missed a beat when we paid more attention to nestling and squirming than to dancing. At least one of my hands was usually caressing a breast and once in a while she would reach between us and fondle me and press me closer to her tummy - flexing her vulva up in invitation. We rarely stopped kissing. There was no need for words but quiet hums and moans and groans of passion escaped through our kisses from time to time.

The tape finally came to the end and she took my stiff penis in hand to lead me with her as she moved to turn it over. She pulled me close to stand behind her as she bent down to the stereo and then squirmed her bum back into me. I put my arms around her and cupped her generous, pendulant breasts in my hands. She uttered a pleased moan, hugged my hands to her and wiggled back against me. I thrust playfully so that my hardness nudged her crevice through the peignoir.

"You're so naughty," she whispered as she wiggled again and bent a little further forward spreading her stance. Then she surprisingly pulled the peignoir from between us, reached between her legs and guided my penis into her pussy with a "Mmmnnnmmmm."

With one hand still on her breasts I dropped my other to her Venus mound and placed one finger on her clitoris and pulled us together. She put her hands against the bookshelf and began squishing and thrusting back. "Sweetheart, you feel ... so good in me," she moaned, and then swooned into a series of orgasms that left her knees weak. I held her with both hands on her hips and thighs so she wouldn't slump to the floor. I didn't want to cum in her yet and slowed the movements until she recovered. Then, with hands again on luscious breasts I raised her from the bookcase, turned her around and hugged her and kissed her with lust and affection. She melted into me, "Thank you, Lover, my pussy was missing you ... you hadn't been in me in almost an hour."

We began dancing again but were so passionately fondling and hugging that we lost track of the music. "Darling," she moaned, "Put it in me again ... please." I bent my knees to get low enough to enter her and she opened her legs and stood on her toes and guided my penis into her slippery loveliness. "Mmmm, thank you."

We soon found we couldn't dance comfortable with my knees bent and her legs open so far. With my hands on her bottom cheeks I lifted her so that I could plunge all the way in. She wrapped her legs around my hips and, for a few more moments, we 'danced'. Finally, I danced us to the couch where, still holding her on me, I first sat and then lay back against the pillows at the end. She stretched out on top of me and we began to rapturously squirm and thrust. We moved slowly at first but, as each of us felt the approach of orgasm, the tempo increased. I cupped her hanging breasts and avidly sucked her nipples - sometimes stopping to kiss her tenderly while I caressed her beautiful thighs - urging them to hug me more tightly between them.

Finally she quaked and moaned into our kiss and I could wait no longer. I hugged her close and rapturously emptied into her.

"I felt you throbbing in me again. It makes me feel warm and close to you," she sighed. "My pussy feels so good."

We lay quietly for a while and kissed and caressed. Dorothy began to move from on top of me and, on the way, stopped to lave and suck our love lotions from my now drooping penis. As she caressed it gently with fingers of both hands she lovingly kissed the head. I couldn't help myself - the drooping penis became hopefully semi-erect. Dorothy looked up at me, and as she held my hand, sent me a soft kiss. Still on her knees, she sat up and shrugged out of her pegnoir, dropped it on the floor and leaned back toward the other end of the sofa. She wore a wistful smile of satisfied success and her half-closed eyes and partly open mouth had the look of haunting hunger and lust. She was always especially beautiful after an orgasm - and she had had several on this blissful day. She lay back languidly and her stockinged legs swished as she naturally fell into a relaxed and becoming pose -half reclined with thighs close together, one leg straight out and the other partly bent - almost a model's pose. Her legs were incredibly gorgeous. While sending me little kisses her hands caressed the sides of her breasts, proudly presenting them.

She held her hand out to me and sent me another kiss. I adored her so and she looked so beautiful that I was drawn to her like a magnet. I knelt on the floor beside her so that I could enjoy her beauty and her body while I pleasured her with soft touches and caresses and kisses. She lay her head back on the pillow and turned to smile at me - eyes still half-closed. Her hand touched me. I held it in my hands, kissed the palm and fingers, and placed it on the sofa at her side.

Irresistibly I began running my fingers lightly over her skin - first her shoulder, then her chest and then her cheeks and face. Feather touches followed by feather kisses. I brushed her lips with mine and continued down her neck. Her wondrous breasts now lay softly to each side - nipples still pink from loving. I softly caressed each to raise it to my mouth and lave the large ovals of her areolae and gently suck and lightly kiss. Her hand came up to lazily muss in my hair and hold my neck as I sucked. My fingers continued their feathery trail around her breasts and down her tummy - which spasmed as my fingers passed over the ticklish spots below her ribs. I traced delicate lines down each side of her tummy, skirting the edges of her trimmed pubic hair to the tops of her thighs. I adoringly took each thigh in both hands in gentle massage - almost, but not quite, touching her moist labia. Dorothy's hand rested on my shoulder and back. She very quietly moaned and hummed and sighed - and tried to remain still and relaxed. Her inner thighs were flushed where they had been hugging me so often. My hands then trailed down each gorgeous stockinged leg, now finger-touching then gently kneading - sometimes feather-kissing a thigh or knee or calf. I removed her slippers to massage her feet and toes and then began to retrace an adoring path up those captivating legs. My lips followed the trail of my hands and reveled in the warmth of her creamy flesh when they reached the tops of her stockings.

In a dreamy, relaxed whisper, "Would you like to remove my stockings, Darling? So I'm completely naked for you?"

"Mmmmmm," Was all I needed to say. I slid each stocking slowly and carefully down - sometimes following with soft kisses on the smooth, newly exposed thighs and knees and calves. Such beautiful legs! When the last stocking was removed I kissed my way back up each leg.

As my hands again massaged her upper legs she instinctively parted her thighs. Her hips and vulva began flexing in invitation and anticipation. My lips brushed their way up each thigh until the rich aroma of her passion possessed me. I could see the wetness flowing from her and my lips and tongue could resist no longer. I licked the moisture from her thighs and labia and sucked them gently into my mouth. My tongue probed between those welcoming nether lips and finally found its way to her waiting clitoris. Dorothy's moans became stronger and her hand pressed the back of my head. Her pelvis shuddered and her moan became high-pitched. I replaced my lips and tongue with my fingers and thumb as I lay my head on her breasts. My erection was near bursting.

After a few moments she sighed, "Darling, you made me feel so wonderful. Please lay down between my legs and put your beautiful cock in me again." As I positioned myself on the sofa she opened her legs to welcome me. Her labia flowered and, when I slowly entered her, she groaned in ecstacy. At first we squirmed lazily but soon we were fucking feverishly. She spasmed quickly. I took a little longer. She orgasmed twice more before I gave her mine.

When we lay together in a melting, hugging afterglow she said in a low husky voice, "Darling, that was beautiful. I love you. And your love makes me warm inside." And then she confessed in a whisper, "And it makes me feel beautiful and sexy and wanton when your beautiful cock gets so hard and I see how much you love to look at and feel my legs and thighs, and squeeze and suck on my breasts, and kiss and suck and lick my ... my ... cunt. I get so wet ... and hot ... when I let you look at my legs and thighs and show you my pussy that I'm ready for you to ... fuck me ... even before we've touched."

And I confessed, "No matter where we are my eyes follow you and adore you, waiting for a momentary raise of skirt, glimpse of thigh or press of nipple against fabric. There's no way I can hide from you how quickly the hopeful 'intruder' rises to the occasion when I look at you and touch you." I slipped out of her arms and lowered my lips one more time to her overflowing pussy - licking, kissing, sucking.

She sighed, "Bring your mouth up to me, Lover, and let me taste our honey on your lips." I slithered up between her legs and kissed her richly. "Mmmmmmm, ... I can taste you ... and me." She reached down between us and stuffed my not-quite-soft penis into her loving place. Her precious thighs hugged me close. For a long time we lay warmly embraced, nuzzling, squirming, moaning, sighing. She shivered when she felt my dry spasm.