Affairs Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny girl can't help herself.
2.3k words
4.13
83.5k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
858 Followers

Donna: I am a middle-aged mother and wife with a storied past. I try to be good, I really do, but I have overwhelming urges to let myself go. I always have and I often succumb to them. My poor husband unfortunately has been left out of my activities although sometimes he has participated without his knowing.

It started in high school when I first had sex. My boyfriend was handsome and well hung. We had sex in my senior year and I loved it, absolutely LOVED it. He had me whenever he wanted and I masturbated when he wasn't around. When not being fucked or sucked, I was ashamed of my desires. My mother wanted me to be a lady and ladies didn't act that way. Ladies simply did not fuck. They made love to their husbands and made babies. That's it. After every orgasm, I would feel like a tramp, yet not long after when I came down, I would be wanting another.

So I had this constant battle between my "moral" lady self and my natural tramp self, wanting to be had often and hard. Nature intended women to sample as much sperm as possible to guarantee the strongest offspring. My body was betraying my mind. Society demands pure women; women's bodies demand strong sperm. It is a conflict I could not resolve.

Even when I was in high school, I would look at other guys, wondering what it would be like to be had by them; to feel their hot sperm collecting in the soaked gusset of my panties. It wasn't until I got to college that I would really let go. It was like a smorgasbord.

I got to college and there were no parents and plenty of guys. Drugs and alcohol flowed freely (it was the late 70?s) and I had no problem getting guys. I never started the evening out that way. I would go out with my friends looking to have fun; still the proper girl, but by the end of the night, I would be a little drunk and be on my back with some guy stuffing me full of cock and filling me with cum. I loved it, but always felt terrible during the walk of shame (you know, the disheveled looking girl with the just fucked look walking home early in the morning). I would always swear that it wouldn't happen again, but before you knew it, I would be walking home with hot sticky cum squishing between my legs.

This was a constant battle for me. I wanted to find a nice guy and settle down. I did meet a nice guy and he was all I wanted; handsome, intelligent and kind. He was a gentle lover and fell for me big time. I fell in love as well and we were together constantly (joined at the hips as well). We made love often and for a while I was satisfied and thought I might have gotten it all out of my system.

Then one night at a concert on campus, I was with friends. My boyfriend Jim was there somewhere as well, but it was just a big party. I knew I'd hook up with him later on. But that wasn't what happened. I bumped into a football player from my high school that happened to be visiting a friend at my school. I had always wanted him in high school, but wasn't the slut then I wanted to be. Turns out that he had heard that I was easy now that I was in college and wasn't about to waste a moment getting into my panties. All of a sudden all thoughts of Jim were gone as the slut took over. What the hell I rationalized, it's not like we are married. So before I knew it, I was blushing and walking out of the concert with him, his hand cupping my ass as everyone watched and knew I was going to get laid. I'm glad that Jim wasn't watching since I didn't want to hurt him, I just couldn't help myself.

Jim: Hi all, I'm Jim. Hate to interrupt, but this is where I come in. Donna, my girl walked out of the concert with his hand on her ass on her way to get fucked yet again by another guy. She didn't know that I saw her leave with him. She also didn't know that I was well aware that she had been had by so many guys in our college. She had been laid by several of my fraternity brothers and she came to my attention one night as I actually watched her get nailed by a senior in my house. She is so totally hot with such an amazing body. I loved watching her get her dark hairy snatch pounded. You could really see the white cum seep from her cunt onto her dark mat of cunt hair when he withdrew his big cock from her. She was drunk so she just lay there, legs spread and freshly fucked. You see, watching sport sex at our house was common. I had seen many chicks get fucked at our house and have been watched myself many times. This was different. I wanted this girl. She was so damn feminine and when we hooked up and started having sex, I would often picture her with one of the other men fucking her. Turns out I was a ready-made cuckold, but she didn't know this. She tried to hide her true self from me. Turns out we hid our true selves from each other.

Donna: We barely made it back to my place. I swear he could have fucked my on the sidewalk. We were practically doing that anyway by the time were got home. Clothes were thrown off and I was thrown onto the bed and soundly fucked with my panties still dangling from my foot. He came in me quickly. He was very dominant and immediately stuffed his cum covered cock in my mouth and face fucked me until he was hard again. Then he rolled me over and fucked me into the bed as he grabbed my as and just plain had me. We fucked multiple times that night and I sucked his cock hard every time. I actually found that I loved it when he called me a cocksucker. Turns out he was right. He left me in bed fucked and filled and left with a wave and told me that I was a great lay and thanks.

I lay there, feeling my post sex guilt. I had cheated on my boyfriend and loved it. I was still the slut I had always been. I vowed to never do this again. I put on my robe and went to get coffee when there was a knock at the door. I thought maybe it was him coming back for more and even as I was still wanting to swear off the slut side of me, I could feel my pussy tingle at the thought of being had yet again. But when I opened the door, there stood Jim, my cuckolded boyfriend. Oh god I thought, how am I going to explain this? When he spoke, he alleviated my fears. He told me that he got drunk last night and went home early and started apologizing for leaving me there! He didn't know! He left and didn't see his slut girlfriend walk out to fuck yet another guy! I went to him and hugged him and said that it was OK. I was fine, enjoyed the concert and came home. Well? the worst possible thing began to happen. I was warm and sweaty from my post sex haze and he was kissing my neck and stroking my ass through my robe. My tingling cunt that was looking for another fuck from my new friend didn't care at this point who was here, it wanted some attention again!

We pulled back from each other and looked into each other's eyes then pressed our lips together in a passionate tongue kiss. I briefly wondered if Jim would be able to smell the sex on me, or if would be able to taste the residual scum on my lips, but as he grabbed at my soft ass and humped his hard cock at my freshly fucked body, I didn't care.

I turned and led him to the bed I had just been laid in, dropped my robe and climbed onto the bed to let my loving boyfriend have some of the ass that had been used all night. If he found out that I was a slut we would have to deal with it, I just didn't care.

Jim: Like I said, I knew she had left with him. I followed them discreetly back to her house watching them molest each other all the way. I waited a moment once they got there to peek into her bedroom window and watch him quickly inseminate my girl. I could clearly see his big cock as he withdrew from her, trailing a string of sticky cum from her filled pussy to her face and then hold her head as he fucked her face furiously. I couldn't stay all night though and I knew that he would have her more than once. I watched as he penetrated he the second time and grabbed her hair as he hammered her from behind. I went back to my place and quickly came off to the picture of my slut girl fucking this guy. I got up early and watched him leave. One of his buddies picked him up and they high-fived each other. I am sure there would be a story about the slut he just had.

I waited a moment and them approached her door. I had to let her off the hook so I made up the story about going home early drunk. I didn't want confront her about her slutty behavior. I was afraid it would end things between us. It was bad enough that she was still into spreading her legs for other guys. I didn't think she would be able to handle it if she knew that I like it! There would be no way to tell her and hide my excitement. Besides, I couldn't act mad like I was supposed to feel since I was actually too horny!

I entered her apartment and could smell the sex. She reeked of sweat, cum and pussy. I thought I could even smell a little sweaty ass too. She was warm and funky like you are when you just get out of bed. I loved and desired her more than ever. We embraced, shared a kiss (I thought I could taste cum on her lips) and I followed her to the bed I saw her get fucked in last night. I knew there would be the smell of sweat and sex on the sheets. I would probably lay in the leftover cum of her recent lover. I didn't care. I wanted her. She led me to the room and dropped her robe. He ass swaying in front of me I looked between her legs at the dark hair poking out and saw the moisture there. When she crawled on the bed, I clearly could see the semi clear man cum leaking from her. Her ass crack and top of thighs were semi dry with the sticky fluid. When she lay on her back, legs spread ready to be fucked, I could only look at her open gash seeping fluid with awe.

Donna: It was the moment of truth. He had to know what happened to me. He had to know that the sloppy mess of a cunt before him was from being filled with another mans' cum. I felt like to complete tramp. I was shamelessly showing my sperm filled cunt to him. His woman had been had by another and filled with sperm. Our entire future rested on this moment. He stood staring at my open legs, mouth agape for several moments as he took in the obscene slutty sight before him and then did the unthinkable. He didn't tear off his clothes and mount his slut girl. He dove between my legs and ravished my crotch with his mouth, lips and tongue! He slobbered all over my legs, asshole and cunt, licking and sucking all the cum from me he could. Amazed at his response and his apparent ignorance of his cuckolded situation, I grabbed his head, pulling him in deeper to my funky cheating cunt. It was so surreal. My loving boyfriend either was completely oblivious to my cheating or was totally into this. I didn't know which and didn't care! I was loving rubbing it in his face began to cum hard on his slime covered face. He eventually pulled out his hard cock and just jammed it into me cumming almost instantly deep inside me as we practically ripped each other's lips off in passion.

We had sex again a few times that morning including a torrid 69 where we each tasted our own cum; mine from his slick cock and his from my dripping hole. He never let on that he knew what happened to me the night before and I never told him. We still loved each other and our sex was even better. I had the best of both worlds, a great guy and the chance to fuck others. I knew it wouldn't last though. I would have to stop being a slut at some point and settle down. Jim was my man. I would stay with him and control my inner slut. We did graduate from college and we got married. My inner slut was hidden, for a while.

voyuerman
voyuerman
858 Followers