Afrikaner Women Love Chocolate Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Tess looked at me, and I looked at her, and that's when it happened. Something in her eyes changed, and all of a sudden she wasn't laughing anymore. She leaned over, and suddenly her face was inches from mine. And my hands found themselves on her hips without my remembering having put them there. Reflexes, eh? Anyhow, that's when she kissed me. It wasn't the type of kiss you see in movies or on television these days. But it was a kiss, on the lips, and it lasted about sixty seconds. You've got sweet lips Island man, Tess said with a grin. I just lay there and grinned. Um thanks, all was I could say. Not my best moment, I know, but if you saw her you'd understand.

Tess and I walked back to the bus stop with our paintball gear, and for several long moments neither of us said anything. Tess we should talk, I finally said. Tess looked at me, and licked her lips. I'm listening, she said, crossing her arms. I think I like you, I said, trying to sound cool and nonchalant, like Will Smith, my favorite actor. Tess smiled and without warning punched me in the shoulder. Ouch lady, I said, rubbing my shoulder. This chick has been playing rugby her whole life and it's made her rather strong, so I definitely felt the blow. So you do like girls, she said, grinning. What? I stared at her. Tess smiled and said that she'd been eyeballing me for a while and had never seen me flirt, date or even speak to any women on campus. I was starting to think you liked guys, she laughed. I scoffed at that. Nothing could be further from the truth. I'm all about the ladies I just get shy sometimes, I shrugged. Tess smiled. Anyone in particular? she asked, rolling her lovely eyes. I took this as my cue. Pulling her close, I planted a kiss on her lips. A real one. I like you Miss Dijke, I said with all the sincerity I could muster. Tess kissed me and gave my behind a squeeze. That's a very good answer Gustav, she grinned.

Arm in arm, we boarded the bus leaving Kanata Lakes for Terry Fox station and from there we caught the Hurdman bus. Tess and I sat on the back, just talking and laughing. Our hands were all over each other, people stared but we didn't care. Thus began our relationship. Going out with a young white woman in the Canadian capital opened my eyes to a lot of things. First and foremost, white guys and black women do NOT like seeing Tess and I together. Never mind that if you go back half a millennium, anywhere in the world, it's perfectly okay for a white man to take a pleasure with a white woman but heaven help the non-white individual of the masculine persuasion who has a relationship with a white woman.

Tess told me that even in post-Apartheid South Africa, interracial relationships are still frowned upon. We were hanging out in her residence on campus one Saturday night after watching a movie. You see a lot of white men with Asian women and women of other races in RSA but fewer white women with men of color, Tess said, a strange sadness creeping upon her face as she told me about her country's recent social upheavals. Brothers in South Africa don't date white women? I asked, finding that more than a bit strange. A few here and there, Tess shrugged. I gently stroked her chin. Good girls from the Dutch Reformed Church of South Africa are supposed to avoid you lot but I've always loved my chocolate, she said naughtily.

I kissed her full and deep. Prove it, I said. Tess licked her lips. Gladly, she said, pulling her T-shirt off. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her breasts. Hesitantly I touched them. Grab'em, Tess said. I did, gently palming them. I took one into my mouth and sucked on it gently. Harder, Tess barked, and I obeyed. I felt myself grow hard as Tess eased her shorts off, revealing her hairy bush. I looked at it, fascinated. Tess looked at me, her eyes narrowing. You're a virgin, she said. It wasn't a question. How to answer that question? I felt a bit ashamed, sure, but what the heck. Might as well tell her the truth. Yes, I said evenly. I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight, Tess said. I smiled, knowing she would make good on that promise.

Lying on the bed, Tess took me on a guided tour of her sexy body. I looked at her, mesmerized by her lovely eyes. That fearless smile, those eyes, that sexy athletic body, those shapely thighs, strong and sexy arms, hot damn. An alabaster canvas of loveliness. A world of woman I longed to explore. Lick me, Tess said, spreading her thighs wide open. I didn't hesitate. I kissed her pussy, inhaling her hot, womanly scent. Stick your tongue inside, she ordered. I did as I was told, tasting her womanly folds. Never before had I been this close to a woman. Her smell, the taste of her, it was all new and wonderfully intoxicating to me. I licked her like there was no tomorrow, a couple of times she told me to do this and that, and I obeyed. All in all, I'd say she was pleased.

Good job for a beginner, Tess said, taunting me. I aim to please my lady, I said sincerely. Tess laughed, then grabbed my dick without warning. You're uncircumcised, she noted, surprise in her voice. I'm all natural, I said, somewhat self-consciously. Tess stroked my hard dick, her eyes lighting up as I grew even harder under her touch. Let me taste you, she said. My eyes widened as she crouched until her face was inches from my manhood. Hot damn, was she about to do what I thought she was going to do? Indeed. I sighed as she took my dick into her mouth. How to describe the feel of her warm mouth engulfing my dick? Hmmm. Tess sucked me for a few minutes, causing my knees to buckle as she flicked her tongue over the length of my shaft. I think you're ready, she said, pulling my dick out of her mouth. Grabbing a condom from a nearby drawer, she rolled it on my dick.

I lay flat on my back, my dick as hard as it's ever been. Tess climbed on top of me. Ready for me? she asked. Yes ma'am, I said. Laughing, Tess lowered herself onto me until my manhood was sheathed inside her vagina. Put your hands on my hips and don't let go, Tess said. I did as I was told. And just like that, my sexy lady began riding me. Slow down, Tess said. I did, slowing the speed of my thrusts into her pussy. Her lovely breasts swayed from side to side as she began riding me. With her long blonde hair cascading on her shoulders, her strong and sexy body on top of me, our flesh joined so neatly, she was absolutely glorious.

I couldn't believe I was having sex with such a sexy, wild and absolutely beautiful woman. Suddenly Tess grabbed my face. Fuck me like you're a man dammit, she snapped. Then she smacked me, hard. Surprised and outraged, I gripped her hips tighter and began fucking her harder, slamming my dick into her cunt. Tess screamed passionately as I fucked her roughly. That's the spirit, she yelled, urging me to go harder. For the next hour or so we went at it just like that, and then collapsed in each other's arms, sweat-soaked and spent but happy as can be. Tess rested her pretty blonde on my hairy chest. Guess what? she asked, suddenly grabbing my face. What? I was getting a bit tired of her out-of-the-blue type questions. You're not a virgin anymore, she whispered into my ear. I smiled. That's right!

That night, I lost my virginity to Tess Van Dijke but even more importantly, it was our first night of love as a couple. Kind of cemented our relationship now that we've gotten freaky with each other. We continued seeing each other, and I can honestly say I fell hard for her. To me she was my golden beauty, my South African princess and my love. I knew she cared for me too but I was definitely more into her than the other way around. In hindsight, I might have been somewhat naïve in our interactions but what did I know? This was my first real relationship. And in every relationship, someone's got to do the heavy lifting.

Time passed, and important events took place in this little life of mine. I was summoned to a courthouse downtown for a hearing with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. They had to make a decision in my refugee claim. Unfortunately for me, the judge, Mr. Davis something or other, ruled against me, though my Legal Aid-appointed lawyer assured me we had grounds for an appeal. I felt thoroughly discouraged. It was as if a knife had gone through me. For a whole year I'd been living, working and studying among Canadians. I worked really hard at the grocery store to pay for my rent, and my astronomical fees as an international student at Carleton University. I dreamed of becoming a permanent resident of Canada. That way I wouldn't have to pay huge fees at school, and I could find a better job than being a grocery store clerk. I could live like a normal person instead of having the endless worries that plague the lives of immigrants. Always worrying about expiring documents, having to go to this government office or that one. All this running around. My suffering could have been over, had the Judge been open-minded. Instead, I got screwed over. Great.

Never one to throw in the towel, I asked the lawyer from Legal Aide to file the appeal. Maybe the Canadian government would show mercy and let me stay in Canada instead of shipping me back to the quake-ravaged island of Haiti. Yeah, and maybe pigs would fly. When I returned to Carleton the next day, I felt jealous of my fellow students. Whether Canadian citizens/permanent residents, exchange students or international students, they were all in a better place than I was. They came to Canada of their own free will. I was summoned here, then left to fend for myself.

My aunt Jeannette and I are no longer on speaking terms. That white dude she's married to has done a real number on her. These days she blames me for the problems in her marriage, including her white knight in shining armor's penchant for smacking her around when she pissed him off. Wow. My aunt might have a Master's degree in Nursing from the University of Montreal but she doesn't have the common sense that the good Lord gave a mule. She's actually buying into Edouard Lalonde's bullshit. Oh, well. Maybe some black women enjoy getting beat up by white men. Most black women I know don't take shit from a black man but they'll bend over backwards for a white guy who does the same thing. If you ask me, Aunt Jeannette and her Quebecer deserve each other. Thanks for nothing, bitch!

I continued going to school and working, though my relationship with Tess Van Dijke began to suffer. Maybe it's because my outlook on life has changed since my immigration case took a turn for the worse, or maybe it's because people change but we began to grow apart. For Reading Week ( that's Spring Break vacation for those of you who are from outside Canada ) she and several members of the African Student Union went to Boston, Massachusetts. I couldn't come because I wasn't cleared for travel by the Canadian government. They seized my passport when I came to Canada as a refugee claimant. Can't have me as a flight risk as they decide my fate, right?

While Tess and the ASU guys and gals were out of town, I had a lot of time to think. I was invited to this Nigerian church in the east end of Ottawa by a friend from class and during the service, I swear the preacher was speaking to me when he preached about selfishness and its evils. I had been focusing on myself for far too long. I'm not the only person in the world going through a tough time. I reached out to my grandparents in Haiti, and sent them three hundred bucks via western union. Now, three hundred dollars Canadian translated into Haitian funds is a nice chunk of change. My grandparents were moved by my generosity. I was moved to tears by their gratitude. You're all the family I've got and I love you, I said. We spent two hours talking on the phone that afternoon. I used up a dozen phone cards, but it was worth it. Family is everything.

I went to bed that night thinking about the day's events, and all the weird turns that my life had taken. I thought about my grandparents, my friends in Ottawa, and my relationship with Tess. Even though things hadn't gone my way with the immigration bit, I had a lot to be thankful for. I'm attending a great school, I have a job, a roof over my head, and my health along with my freedom ( for now ). I really shouldn't complain. I asked God for forgiveness, and the next moment, filled with inspiration, I contacted Tess in Boston via Skype. I'm sorry I've been a dick, I told her. I didn't ask her how Boston was treating her, or anything of the sort. I skipped the preliminaries and went right to my main reason for contacting her. For a long moment Tess's face was void of emotion. Finally, that fearless smile I knew so well was etched on her pretty face once more. You're cute when you grovel, she laughed.

We spent an hour on Skype, just talking and catching up. Tess couldn't stop raving about Boston's Copley Mall, the theater district, the Boston Public Library, the Charles River Bridge, and the fact that the State of Massachusetts had a black Governor, a gentleman named Deval Patrick. How awesome is that? she giggled. Brothers are coming up in the world, I said. Good to know that African-American men are doing alright. I hardly ever hear any good news about the black community in the U.S. and I think the racially biased media is to blame. I can't wait till you come back, I said wistfully. I'm so going to hump your brains out the moment we land, Tess laughed. I shook my head. Same old Tess. That's one of the many reasons why I love her. Tess kissed the screen, then waved and clicked off. For a long moment, here in the silent dark, I thought about her, and my new life, with its struggles and triumphs, trials and tribulations. Thank God for His blessings, I said as I went to sleep. Got no idea what tomorrow shall bring but I make sure I appreciate every moment of the present day. You should do the same. Good night.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12