After Bar

Story Info
After a night of drinking, they continue the party at home.
3k words
4.06
61.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we all go back to our place?" Asked Kris as last call had come and gone. No one really seemed in the mood to stop the partying.

"Sounds like a good idea!" Agreed Kim as she grabbed her purse and gave her boyfriend Ken a nudge.

"We have lots to drink at our place and we can kick back and relax on the couch and watch some tv." Kris said as she tucked her phone into her purse as we walked out the door.

About 15 minutes later, we were at the house and fresh drinks were poured. The atmosphere was casual and light, the girls laughing and getting drunker by the minute. Neither Ken nor I complained. The talking and laughing and drinking continued for some time when all of a sudden Kim blurted out, as she took a big gulp of her drink, "You have such nice boobs! They are so large. Mine are small compared to yours."

"Thank you." Said Kris as she arched her back pushing her large 36D breasts even further out. "But you have nothing to complain about. Yours are nice and full. And look so firm!"

"Mmmm. That they are. But yours are so big!! I just can't take my eyes off of them!" Said Kim as she looked down Kris's cleavage. Kris was wearing a very tight, low-cut black T-shirt that very effectively showed of her tits.

Kris bent over to allow Kim a better view as Ken leaned in to get a better look also.

"Damn! Those are nice!" Said Ken as he peered down Kris's shirt.

"Oh you like the view huh?" Said Kim as she turned to Ken. "You like to look at her tit's huh? Mine not good enough for you?" She said as she grabbed each of her breasts in her hand and gave them a push up to accentuate her cleavage.

"No, no, no! Yours are great! I am just saying that Kris's are nice too!" Said Ken. "You know how much I like your's."

"Nice save." Said Kris as she took a seat next to Kim.

Kim gave Kris a big hug as soon as she sat down. After the hug Kim placed her hand on Kris's leg and let it stay there. Ken was looking at the two of them and trying to get a good view of Kris's ample cleavage.

Ken had always been fixated on Kris's breasts. Long before he met Kim, he would spend hours at the bar talking to her and trying as many times as possible to steal a glance down her shirt. Kris was never one to be shy about her assets and would often lean over for him to show off her sexy bras for him. Ken was always happy to get the chance to look but never went as far as trying to grab them or misbehave in any way as he knew I was there. (And watching!)

As soon as I had poured us all new drinks and returned to the living room where the three of them were sitting, I remarked to Kim, "Well I see that you have made yourself comfortable." Looking at her hand gently sliding up and down Kris's leg.

"I sure am. She is so cute. I have to be near her." Said an obviously tipsy Kim as she leaned over and kissed Kris on the cheek. Kris giggled a little as Kim kissed her and I could see Kris's nipples harden as she did so. As Kim kissed her, her hand came up to Kris's face and pulled it toward her lips. After the kiss her hand dropped and slowly slid down across Kris's chest, running her open palm across her breast.

"Mmmm." Said Kris as Kim's hand slid across her breasts. With that, Kim turned again to Kris as Kris turned to face her and they met in a kiss. At first it was a quick little peck on the lips with both laughing afterward.

"That was sexy!" Said Ken as he and I watched.

"I'll bet you liked that." Said Kim as she turned and kissed Ken. "Then I am sure you will love this."

Kim turned again to Kris, turning her whole body into her as she again reached her hand up to cup Kris's face and leaned in to give a her another kiss. This time however, the kiss was longer and Kris reached up and cupped Kim's face as they kissed. Soon, they were eagerly kissing and moving in closer to each other, and both caught up in the moment.

Ken and I looked at each other. Ken's eyes were wide as he stared at the action next to him. From where I sat, I could see Kris as she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and winked at her, letting her know that I was ok with this as she winked back and closed her eyes and began to kiss Kim back as eagerly as Kim was to her. As I settled back in my chair getting a great view of the show, Kim pulled back from her kiss and turned her head to Ken and reached up and pulled Ken in close to give him a big kiss. As she did this, Ken slipped his hands around her and gave her breasts a big squeeze causing Kim to squirm as she arched her back in pleasure.

"You enjoying this baby?" Kim asked Ken.

"Hell yeah I am!" Replied Ken as he kissed her again deeply and passionately as his hands again found and squeezed her breasts.

Kim turned her attention back to Kris who was now lying back on the couch, her face flush with excitement. Kim turned and brought one leg over Kris and ended up straddling Kris on the couch. She smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Their lips met and soon they both were eagerly kissing, tongues exploring. Kris's hands moved slowly up Kim's back as Kim's hands slowly worked their way down to the top of Kris's breasts, stopping just above them. Kim pulled away from her kiss and looked at Kris with a huge grin on her face as she slowly moved her hands down over Kris's huge breasts.

"They feel amazing! So large and soft. I had wondered how they would feel." Kim said as her hands began to freely grope at Kris's breasts. Kris just closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations.

Ken was lost in surprise. He was running his hand up and down Kim's back staring at her hands as they squeezed Kris's breasts. Kris ran her fingers thru his hair and said, "You like seeing my breasts played with don't you?"

Ken nodded his head, unable to speak. "I'm sure Kim would let you squeeze one if you want." She said as she looked at Kim.

Kim smiled and nodded yes, then guided one of his hands to Kris's breast, where he quickly began squeezing and enjoying her soft breast. Kris looked at me and smiled. I knew she was having a great time, and could tell that she was totally horny. I smiled back and gave her a little wink letting her know that it was ok to proceed in any way she chooses.

With that, Kris pulled Ken in closer and gave him a kiss, asking if he is having fun. "You even need to ask?" he said as he goes in for another kiss. After the kiss ended, Kris turned her attention back again to Kim. She slid her hands up and gently touched Kim's breasts. Kim reacted with a gentle moan as her hand reached for and pressed Kris's hand hard into her breast, making Kris squeeze hard.

Ken slides his hand up Kris's stomach and under her shirt placing his hand over her bra. I could clearly see his hands squeezing eagerly. Soon he moved it across her chest to her other breast and slid his hand inside her bra. Kris jumped slightly as Ken must have found and pinched a very hard nipple. He then moved his hand from her shirt and began to pull it up, and with a little maneuvering on Kris's part, managed to get her shirt off. Following the lead, Kim leaned back and pulled off her shirt. Now both of the women were topless, just in their bras. Kim looked down at Kris's chest and ran her hands across her bare chest. As she does, Kris reached up and began to touch Kim's breasts, each lost in their own world.

Kim looked over at Ken and saw a large bulge in his pants. "You look uncomfortable. Maybe you should take off your pants." She said as she slid off of Kris to sit on the other side of Kris. Ken slid his pants down revealing a raging hard on in his boxer briefs. Kim leaned across Kris and ran her hand along the length of Ken's hard cock thru his briefs. Kris just stared at his bulge as Kim continued to stimulate his cock. Kim looked at Kris and said, "You want to touch?" And not waiting for an answer, pulled Kris's hand to Ken's hard cock. She immediately squeezed and pulled on his barely contained cock. Soon the head of his cock slid out of his briefs exposing his engorged swollen head.

Kim slid across Kris's lap, lying down so she could slide Ken's cock into her mouth. From her angle, Kris can see the whole act up close. She watched as Kim slid her tongue around his swollen head and then suddenly pulled down his boxer briefs down, fully exposing his hard cock. Kris was obviously happy with what she saw. Ken was at least 7 inches long and hard as a rock, his head swollen and red, just aching to be played with. Kim began to swallow his cock into her mouth, sliding up and down his shaft. Kris continued to watch as Ken turned to her and reached out to her pulling her head close to him to kiss her. As their lips met, his hands again went to her breasts. Kim stopped sucking his cock and rose up from Kris's lap. After the kiss, Kris looked down at the exposed cock took it into her hand, slowly stroking it. Ken continued kissing her and groping her breasts as Kim began kissing her bare stomach and reached around behind her undoing her bra strap, then slowly and expertly removing her bra exposing Kris's large full breasts. Soon Kim had her mouth and tongue all over Kris's bare tits, sucking an licking her hard nipples. Ken bent over and began to suck on one breast as Kim sucked the other.

As all this was happening, I continued to sit on the chair opposite of all the action. I was in heaven as I watched. Kris knows how much I enjoy watching her get fucked and this was working out just fine. Ken continued to squeeze and suck on Kris's breasts as Kim began to suck on Kens cock some more. After a while she looked over and saw me and my rock hard cock bulging in my now too tight pants.

She slid away from Ken and Kris as Ken was now working his kisses up her bare chest and neck, finding Kris's eager mouth. She was stroking his hard shaft, fully engrossed in their own world of pleasure. Kim sat in my lap facing me as I slid my hands up over her naked torso ending at her breasts. I leaned in and began to slowly kiss and suck on her nipples. They were so hard and sensitive. Each time my tongue lapped across an erect nipple, Kim would moan and arch her back forcing my mouth to put even more of her breast into my eager mouth. She was running her fingers thru my hair pulling me in tight as she ground her crotch into my bulging cock. She pulled my face to hers and began to kiss me deeply and eagerly. Her fingers began to undo my pants as I maneuvered to allow her be able to pull them down while my hands worked at her pants at the same time, and as soon as my pants went down, I slid off hers.

Stealing a quick glance over to Ken and Kris, I saw that Kris now had her mouth around Kens cock. She was taking it all in, sliding her hand up and down the shaft as she slid her lips up and down. He was fully enjoying this as Kris gave the most amazing blow jobs. The way her tongue and mouth worked with her hands and gentle sucking that she masterfully employed was second to none. I looked up and saw that Kim was watching the action with me. Her hand was wrapped around my swollen cock as we watched. "I can see why you like this." She said. "That is so intense to see." Her hand squeezed hard and worked my cock in rhythm to Kris's mouth on Ken's cock.

"Why don't we see if Ken is ready to fuck?" I whispered into Kim's ear. "Go over there and straddle him and slide his cock into you."

"You want to watch don't you?" Purred Kim.

"I do." I stated as I squeezed her hard nipple with one hand as the other slid easily into her wet pussy. She moaned deeply as my finger slid in. Her hips began to grind hard on my finger as she moved her hand to mine forcing it to stay between her legs, fingers buried deep inside. Soon she was panting hard and I could feel her pussy sucking hard at my fingers buried deep inside. I worked them inside her as she ground hard and began a very hard intense orgasm.

Once she calmed down and her juices flowed freely down my hand, she got up, went over to Ken, who now with Kris had been intently watching her cum, pushed him back and slid his cock into her waiting pussy. She kissed him hard and deep. Ken began to slam into her hard and fast. Kris came over to me and straddled my lap, her back to mine and slid my cock into her really wet pussy. I reached around and squeezed her breasts as I let her work my cock with her hips. Ken continued to fuck Kim hard as she began to orgasm again. She arched her back and held onto Ken's shoulders as she ground her pussy on his cock. She came hard and rolled over onto her back and spread her legs as she told Ken to fuck her hard. Kens proceed to do as he was told and slammed his cock deep and hard into her. She pulled him in tight as he began to fuck her hard. All she could do was to scream out "Yes! Harder! Fuck that pussy!" Over and over.

Meanwhile Kris was riding my cock hard and had her fingers working her soaking pussy. It wasn't long before she came hard. She ground on my cock hard and fast as she came over and over again. Ken was continuing to pound into Kim until was ready to explode. He pulled out and began to spray his hot cum all across her stomach and chest. Kim was stroking his cock to milk every last drop. As I watched this, it was too much to handle. I told Kris I was going to cum and she stood up and looked at Kim and told me cum on Kim's tits. Kim reached out her hands toward me as I quickly moved over to her as Ken moved back. I knelt over her as her hand grabbed my shaft as I shot out my cum all over her tits. She expertly guided the shots of cum onto her tits as Kris rubbed the cum into her chest.

I moved back, spent, and watched the two girls began to kiss deeply as their hands worked their way down to and into each others pussy. Kim inserted her fingers into Kris as Kris worked her fingers into Kim. Both continued to kiss deeply as they finger fucked each other until they both began to cum at the same time. They both moved their other hands over the other girl's hand deep in their pussy as they both came hard. Ken and I could only watch in amazement. As they both came, our cocks both came back to full attention. In unison, the girls reached up and pulled us to them, guiding our cocks to their wet pussy's. Kris had Ken and Kim had me. I watched as Ken slid his cock deep into my wife and began to fuck her hard. I slid easily into Kim and she matched my thrusts with her own as I fucked her as hard as Ken was fucking Kris.

I could feel the sticky cum from Kim's chest sticking to mine as we fucked hard. I glanced over to see that Kris was watching me as I watched her. She smiled and I could see she was going to cum again. She began to moan and move hard into Ken as she began to orgasm again. Ken held on for as long as he could until he could hold it no longer and pulled out at the last second shooting his load across Kris's large tits. Seeing this sent Kim over the edge and I could feel her pussy pulsate on my cock and she began another wild orgasm. I rode it out for as long as I could be then pulled out quickly and moved over to Kris and came hard all over her tits just as Ken had. Afterward, I leaned back against the couch and looked at both girls lying on the floor panting, covered in cum. We all relaxed, catching our breath for a while. After quick showers, both girls had cleaned up as Ken and I fixed some more drinks. Kris and I settled in on the love seat as Ken and Kim settled in on the couch. It wasn't long until the alcohol, long night and hot sex took its toll and we all fell asleep.

The next morning, Kim and Ken had to leave. Both said we would have to have some drinks again. Only this time they would host the after bar party.