After Boot Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moxy Irish
Moxy Irish
235 Followers

She whimpered then yelped as he bent and tossed her over his shoulder, turning and walking to an ottoman. He sat down on it and lifted her, his hands turning her in the air so she wound up face down over his knee. He ran his fingers over the emerald silk that covered her bottom. He decided to throw her a curve for fun, "It has been a long while since you have needed correction, girl. Remind me of the last time."

Her toes clenched in the large Berber carpet that rested over the gleaming hardwood floor. She was breathless, "Please my Lord, it was so long ago. Please don't allow the telling of it to increase your ire. I had lost my temper and spoke badly to one of your Generals in front of you and another. You closeted me up with you and the two men and had me punished by all in the room. I will never be so foolish again. Please my Lord, this transgression was not as grave."

He smiled. She was clever.

His voice was unforgiving, "This transgression was not as grave? Instead of speaking disrespectfully to a General in front of me, this time you speak disrespectfully to me in front of a gaggle of women. I consider this offense far graver, wife."

She just whimpered and trembled.

His voice ground out, "Your whimpering will not soften my resolve. Ask for your due punishment."

She gritted her teeth, asking was embarrassing, even in roleplay, "Please my Lord, punish your disobedient wife as you see fit."

He smacked her silk encased ass hard, and she yelped. His voice was dangerous, "That is unacceptable. Ask well, or I'll drag you to the harem and punish you in front of the other women."

She shrieked in panic. "No Master! No!" her voice was breathless in fear, "Please Master, Husband. I was disobedient and arrogant. I beg you to punish me. I deserve to be spanked, and paddled, and whipped with your belt. But Please! Don't chastise me in front of the other women!"

He murmured, "Hmmm, finally a punishment you seem to truly fear. Very well, Wife, your plea was acceptable this time."

His caressing hand raised over the emerald silk and he brought it down hard. She yelped as the sting spread through her bottom. He didn't waste time and delivered several hard smacks all over her seat. She yelped softly and wriggled as he spanked her. She had been wet from the moment he came into the room and her loins grew hotter as his palm beat a steady cadence on her backside.

After a few minutes he reached to the end of the silk panel covering her and rolled it up, using his hands to slide the silver chains at her hips to her waist. He placed the roll of green silk at the small of her back and ran his large hand over her bare, pink skin. His cock pulsed at he looked at her beautiful, round ass.

She groaned as he uncovered her bottom, feeling the cool air on her skin as her vulnerable, soft flesh was unveiled to his gaze. She was embarrassed, but she loved the bittersweet ritual.

His hand fell all over her bare backside, cracking loudly against it. Her bottom bounced and jiggled as he spanked her swiftly. The sting was getting to her and her soft yelps turned into pleas.

"Oh! Mmmuh! Oh Sir! Please! That stings!"

He ignored her and increased the force a bit. Her bouncing bottom was growing light red under his hand. He moved his palm around so her whole ass felt the burn. She fluttered her feet and shimmied, but her ass took everything he wanted to give it.

"Oh God! Ouch! Please! Please Sir! Oh that HURTS!"

He murmured, "A naughty, disobedient wife should walk around with an bottom that hurts. I don't know why I don't do this every day. It would be the perfect reminder for that sassy tongue of yours."

She pleaded, "Oh no, Sir, Please, Husband! I am reminded now. OH! Please don't spank me every day! Ouch!"

Her bottom was rather warm and bright red. His hand stopped spanking and rubbed the warmed flesh. The heat and color were seductive, not to mention her wriggling. His voice was lazily aroused, "Get on your knees, woman."

She slid off of his lap and knelt, spreading her knees. He watched the green silk puddle between thighs that were bare to the hip. When she looked up at him her blue gaze was smoky with lust. He nodded towards the wardrobe. "Go open it."

Her eyes grew worried with embarrassment, but she rose smoothly without protest and padded to the large piece, turning the iron elephants and opening the doors. She looked at him unsure of what he wanted her to do.

He snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor in front of him. She hurried back and dropped gracefully into a kneel again, bottom resting on her heels, knees spreading naturally, hands resting on her bare thighs.

He rose drawing a hand through her hair gently as he moved by her to the wardrobe. His eyes flicked over the contents then fell to the drawers. His voice was a low murmur. "Why is this last drawer locked?"

She looked at him panicked, her voice careful, "Nothing of any interest is in that drawer my Lord, just silly, female things. They would bore you I'm sure."

He looked over his shoulder with a grin. That answer guaranteed he would be interested in the contents of the drawer.

His tone was a growl, "Where is the key, woman?"

"I'm quite sure I have lost it...yes it is definitely lost."

He turned and looked at her and thought, My, my, she's lying...this is getting interesting. He turned on a heel and strode to her, ignoring her chirp of alarm. He caught her arm and dragged her up, forcing her to stumble beside him as he marched back to the wardrobe. Once there he put his foot on the top of the chest of drawers inside and tossed her over his thigh. She grabbed his lower leg for support, teetering, feet well off the floor. His eyes looked over the paddles and he chose a small, rectangular one made of a dark wood. He jerked the silk covering her bottom away and flailed the paddle against her bare bottom.

She reacted immediately and strongly, "Oh PLEASE! Ow! OH! Please NO!"

His voice was casual, "The key, Wife."

She moaned miserably, "No...please no!"

He continued paddling her bouncing bottom hard while she squirmed under the punishing paddle, murmuring again, "The *key*, Wife."

She continued wailing and begging for him to stop but didn't say anything about the key. He increased his force and speed, making her yowl and murmured again, "The key, Wife."

"OH! Aiiigh! OW! Please! Ok! OK! The key! The KEY! It's in the jewelry box on the dresser!"

He stopped paddling her immediately and placed her on her feet leaning forward to nip her chin gently, "Good girl. Back to your spot."

She groaned, not looking at him, and moved back to the place she had knelt before, kneeling there with a worried gaze. He watched her for a bit until she met his eyes. His gaze said, If you truly don't want me to...Her blue one said back, It's ok, but I am dying of embarrassment...That was acceptable, he thought and couldn't suppress a grin as he moved to the jewelry box and retrieved the little silver key. He gave her another look and chuckled, she had her head in her hands.

He hunkered down and unlocked the delicate drawer. It was lined in deep purple velvet like the others. His eyebrows raised and he turned to look over his shoulder, his expression speculative and amused. The drawer had hidden sex toys. High-end sex toys. There were a few phalluses of tempered glass, and more than a few plugs made of high-grade silicone. He picked up one of the plugs and turned toward her cocking an eyebrow. She muttered and dropped her elbows to the floor purposefully banging her forehead repeatedly on the rug. He couldn't resist a laugh at that.

She looked at him with a gaze that was all Emma and no "First Wife" and growled, "If you *dare* tease..."

He grinned and put his hands up in surrender. She glared at him a bit longer and he murmured, "You know, I have the *best* girlfriend. She gives me the most delicious ideas..."

She groaned, not sure if she was aroused or humiliated by his words.

He chuckled and grabbed one of the glass phalluses and a medium sized, jewel green, silicone plug. He couldn't resist as he turned to her and held the plug up, "See? Matches your outfit."

Her voice was muffled as she dropped her head again, "Hating you."

He laughed quietly then looked over the inner door panels. He chose a long-handled golden paddle with a smallish circular head, a curvy cherry paddle, and a small maple rectangular paddle with holes. He crouched and juggled the items into the crook of his arm, opening a drawer and gathering up three lengths of deep gold velvet rope. He regarded the bounty in his arms and looked over the contents of the wardrobe briefly, finally closing the doors, satisfied with what he held.

He moved to the bed and dumped everything onto the coverlet. He cocked his head toward her and murmured, "Lubricant?"

He heard her murmur, "Bathroom."

He went in search of it, walking into her attached bathroom. He admired the large, deep soaking tub and decadent shower. He could tell the bathroom had cost a lot but it looked worth it. It had a skylight and plants everywhere. The shower wasn't a glass stall, it was the size of a walk-in closet, made of sandstone with a grey slate floor. It had three showerheads and a sitting bench. Man. He could get happily lost with her in there. He opened the bathroom cabinet and found the bottle of lubricant. He grabbed a couple of condoms she had, having forgotten to put any in his pocket earlier.

He returned to the main room and dropped the items next to the others. He picked up the cherry paddle and returned to where she knelt in front of the ottoman, sitting down on it. His voice switched from "Tag" into the stern "Husband". "Get over my knee, Wife."

She whimpered and knelt up, draping herself over his strong thighs. Her bottom jiggled as she squirmed into place.

His voice was scolding, "Perhaps if I make sure you can't sit down, you will remember how your husband is to be treated." He brought the paddle down on her bare bottom firmly. It cracked loudly in room and she yelped. He anchored her against his belly with a hand at her waist and smacked her firmly and slowly with the paddle. Her feet fluttered as her bottom bounced, and she squirmed breathing hard.

He stepped it up a bit and swatted her harder, increasing his speed. She started yelping and begging as the paddle made her backside flame up.

"Oh! Nnnnnnn! Ouch! Please! Please Sir! OH! Please! OW! I'll be good! I'll be GOOD!"

He shook his head and kept the paddle flailing, "You'll not get out of this so easily. Your attitude has grown arrogant and you think yourself the ruler of this house. You will stay just like this for 20 minutes. Maybe that will teach you some humility."

She wailed at his words and stern tone, "OH! Please! Not so long, SIR! Please My Lord! Please not so HARD!"

He kept an ear cocked for any intense distress in her tone, but otherwise ignored her pleas and continued to bounce the cherry paddle off of her squirming, red bottom.

She moaned and kicked and wailed to no avail. When she put her hands back to protect her bottom he caught them and pinned them at the small of her back. When she started kicking too hard he shifted her to his left thigh locking a leg over the backs of her knees. He whacked her nearly full force for the last minute of the paddling and she yowled the whole time.

When he stopped her whole bottom was hot and bright red. She whimpered and wiggled on his lap as he kneaded her cheeks, purring when he rubbed them gently. He helped her up and murmured, "Get on our bed, wife. On your back."

Emma was on fire but she stayed in role murmuring, "Yes, my Lord."

She reclined on her back, stretching her hands above her head. He picked up the tempered glass phallus and looked at her with burning eyes, "Spread your legs, woman."

She looked at him and squirmed, her expression growing embarrassed. He waited a beat and when she didn't obey him he dropped the phallus and crossed her ankles, yanking up on the lower and pushing down on the other, rolling her roughly to her belly. She was on her face before she could gasp. He pushed her legs apart and knelt between her thighs, placing his knees on them to hold her down. He picked up the long-handled, golden paddle and whacked her bottom repeatedly.

"Must I beat you into obedience every time? Have you learned nothing about what is expected of you?"

She squirmed and yelled, "No Sir! Please forgive me, Sir! Please! I'll be good! I'll be obedient!"

He gave her another had 20 or 30 strokes with the unforgiving wood as she howled, then released her, barking, "On your back!"

She rolled over swiftly, whimpering.

His brown eyes glittered, his voice a dangerous growl, "Now. I suggest you obey me. Spread. Your. Legs."

She keened quietly and spread her thighs wide.

His hands found the catches on the little silver chains at her hips and he removed the emerald garment, leaving her naked from the waist down. He slid up next to her body and ran his hands over her covered breasts, making her moan. His nimble fingers found the clasp in her cleavage and he flicked it open. His hands pushed the fabric away, baring her soft, pink-tipped breasts to his gaze and his palms. His thumbs flicked over her already hard nipples. At her throaty moan he smiled and dropped his head, running his tongue around a nipple, covering it with his warm mouth. She arched up into him as he teased, mewling as he moved to her other nipple, his free hand pulling the silk top completely off.

He reared up looking at her and backed off so he could see her completely. Her blue eyes were glazed with passion, her skin flushed. She was naked but for the belly chain and a silver anklet. She kept her sex shaved and he could see the moisture on the swollen nether lips between her widespread thighs. He regarded her and just breathed, willing his rioting body into obedience. He didn't want the scene to end yet, but it was all he could do to keep from taking her there and then.

He busied his hands by picking up the glass phallus and dripping some lubricant on it. She didn't look like she needed it, but it was best to be careful. His free hand smoothed over one thigh as he eased between them, placing the phallus at the entrance to her sex. She whimpered incoherently and arched up as he fed the phallus in, rolling her hips.

He slowly fucked her with the phallus, watching her face as she ignited. She moaned and mewled, begging him to take her. Instead he slowly withdrew the phallus and ordered her to her belly. She rolled over swiftly and obediently. He took a moment to roll a blanket into a bolster and had her raise up so he could shove it under her hips. He tied her wrists together with a length of the velvet rope and then secured it to the iron headboard. He drew a hand over her high, red bottom and slid down her thigh, pulling one leg wide. He secured it with another length of rope to a bedpost. He did the same to her other leg, then stepped back.

Emma was naked and well trussed, her hips ground against the bolster, her soft moans constant. He lubricated a finger and knelt between her legs pulling her cheeks apart. She moaned loudly and thrust her ass up. He noted the strong reaction and filed it, gently easing a finger into her bottom. He moved it in and out of her and she responded beautifully, rolling her hips and making small, lascivious sounds. His cock strained against the confines of his jeans and he gritted his teeth at the effort it took to control his lust.

She whispered, "Please, more."

He removed his finger and re-wetted the glass phallus. It was a good deal thicker and he was careful as he gently rocked it into her. She panted and moaned loudly, shoving her bottom up again and he fed several inches into her hot bowels, slowly pumping her ass with it.

His voice was a rumbling purr, "You may be someone to fear for the women, my love, but here in my bed, you are a kitten, a begging, wanton, slave."

She was panting and clutching the sheets, she was going out of her mind as he played her body expertly. Her voice was a hoarse moan, "Yes, Master. Your slave. Please use me. Please take me."

His cock throbbed. Tag had never been this aroused in his entire life. His whole body was shuddering with desire. He used breathing again to force his body into obedience and withdrew the toy. She keened, now empty and hoped his cock would be filling her next. Instead he dropped the phallus gently on the floor, having finished with it and picked up the emerald plug, lubricating it.

He fed it into her hungry asshole murmuring, "Your bottom has a turn with my belt first, Woman."

She moaned loudly and he didn't know if was in lust because of the plug, his words, or a combination of the two. He suspected the latter. He anchored it in her bottom and leaned down to nip one full, warm buttock, then eased himself off the bed and stood, his hands at his waist.

She turned her head when she heard the jingle of the nickel buckle, watching with molten blue eyes as he pulled the belt off with a strong, slow movement of his arm. Her eyes nearly closed when she heard the whisper of the leather run through the denim loops. She couldn't decide what was more erotic, the hissing sound or the way his muscular arm looked as it extended. She was so aroused she was breathing through her mouth. She looked at him with a pleading expression and he knew it wasn't a plea for mercy.

He purred, "You'll get 50. Count them."

She started whispering, "Yes, Sir" when the first firm blow connected with her hot backside. She yelped, her voice high with distress, "Oh! One, Sir. Thank you Sir!"

The wide, supple belt spanked her again and she moaned huskily, the distress disappearing, "Two, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

He kept the belt spanking her with slow, firm "Thwacks" against her flesh. Other than the initial distress in her tone, he didn't hear anything like what he heard when the wooden paddles spanked her. She was unashamedly rolling her hips and moaning in obvious arousal. The soft, black leather of the belt flamed up her loins as hot as her bottom, and he had the distinct feeling he could strap her all night and it would never be too much.

It was somewhere around 30 when she changed "Thank you, Sir." to "Thank you, My Lord." or "Thank you, Husband." It was somewhere around 40 when she begged him again to use her. H

e delivered the last five strokes of the belt as slowly as before but very hard. Her bottom wagged under it but her voice was as aroused as ever. He absolutely *loved* spanking her. Other than burying himself in her soft body it was now officially his favorite thing to do. Tag had one more little game planned, he promised his straining cock and burning flesh that he would take her when it was done.

He dropped his belt after the 50 strokes and pulled off his t-shirt. He unbuttoned his jeans to ease the pressure on his engorged cock and reclined next to her, picking up the only paddle he hadn't used. He regarded it, looking at the beveled holes, thinking they were going to add a bit more sting to her last spanking of the night. His free hand roamed over the flesh of her stuffed rump. She wiggled under it, nearly incoherent.

His voice was a low, lusty growl, "I think I will spank you every day, Wife. Your submission and heated reaction please me. I'm about to use your body until you forget any other man exists on the planet. But before then, you will have the lesson tonight driven home. Say my name."

She turned her head to look at him in confusion. His brown eyes glittered at her. She wasn't quite sure she understood, but she stuttered out, "Gio...Giovanni."

The maple paddle flashed down and spanked her hindquarters hard. She gasped and yelped.

He murmured again, "Say my name."

Moxy Irish
Moxy Irish
235 Followers