All Comments on 'After Ch. 00'

by DragonSlayer_OK

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Editting.

Editors are all volunteers and there basically just aren't enough of them. Those inevitably they have far more requests than they can respond to. I have had the same problem in the past and have given up trying to get an editor though I am sure my work would be much improved with a good one. I like the story and look forward to seeing how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very interesting.

Keep going! I will be checking daily for the next section!

JaekartJaekartabout 12 years ago
Great Storyline.

This is a reasonably well developed storyline. No complaints about how it is developing.

About the only thing that puzzled me, was that while the bodies were searched, as would be normal, no thought or effort was shown to collect the horses ridden by the land pirates. Within a society on this level, the horses would have value. Not a complaint, but to me a curiosity.

I'm awaiting another chapter. Keep em coming !!

power_skull1power_skull1about 12 years ago
a great work in the making

You must continue with this story, it shows great promise, the one thing I would say is that while I think its great you've put a lot if thought into measurements etc it seemed a bit contrived as to their use in the story. Though I'm sure you have a use for them I haven't foreseen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

More please, Your stories are great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue!

I liked this story because although fantasy it doesn't feel beyond all realms of possibility. Too many times stories seem to go for sensationalism. Yours left me wanting to read more about these characters and learn what develops for them (or not!).

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightabout 12 years ago
Very Interesting...

kind of "Thundarr," (yes I know about "Thundarr the Barbarian" although the show is probably older than I am, thank you Cartoon Network) meets "Book of Eli". I like it and have just got to know what happens between Keeqoht and Sarah. Not to mention what other surprises your twisted mind has in store for them and all the other characters. As a fan of your others stories I know you have some interesting surprises in store for this story as well. (P.S. about your other stories I really hope that if you do keep story going that you still plan to finish On Another World. Especially with the war really starting to heat up and not to mention Dee-Ess' situation with the girls.)

Hammie5150Hammie5150about 12 years ago
Good!

I understand you haven't been able to find a responsive editor. The story needs only minor editing, anyway, but it would help. Hopefully you can find someone who will respond. Keep the series going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To be continued...maybe...? YES

You've wet our appetite now continue, don't leave us hanging.

How about 'On Another World' is it done or will it continue?

If this story was unedited then you don't need someone to edit your work. IMHO

WATTO34WATTO34about 12 years ago
nice

a real good start, fantastic build to the story please do keep going with this I would like to see how it goes

fritsaufritsauabout 12 years ago
Enjoyable read.

I am not sure why you have chosen awkward names (that is awkward to me), as a non American not all your descriptions of geographical changes mean much. I do however think most of them most unlikely. Still as said the story is enjoyable (to me anyway) so I hope there will be more to come.

DragonSlayer_OKDragonSlayer_OKabout 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter Two in in progress....

I have started Chapter 2 of "After". I'm also working on "On Another World" Chapter 11. As I have previously mentioned, I'm a bit on the slow side when it comes to writing. The stories will be coming out...eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please Continue

This story is well thought out and very impressive. I agree that there is very little needed. As to the prior comment, while it is understandable if you are not American or have non visited the states, it is hard to understand that this is a nation of diverse cultures and ecosystems. I myself live in a state that cannot be driven across in a single day and that has 3 of the largest cities in the U.S. It is admirable that the author is able to convey the uniqueness of these qualities of this nation.

PlatypusrexPlatypusrexabout 12 years ago
Very good so far

Please keep up your writing a very good tale in the making

gravyruggravyrugabout 12 years ago
Certainly worth continuing.

I do hope you hear back from your editors, though there weren't many mistakes. A few things that might've been better shown, rather than told, but all in all a good start.

Bigmanx31Bigmanx31about 12 years ago
Great Start

It is definitely a great start to a very interesting story. I really look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Beginning

I very much like your first chapter. I think it could develop into a top notch series.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 12 years ago
Okay

So I'm very stingey with my stars but I gave you all five because the story deserves them AND in the hopes that you'll continue...please, please continue. By the way, did I say please? Because I meant to. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

I enjoyed this story and I hope that you continue to add to it. I am looking forward to the next installment. Thank you.

AussiAntAussiAntalmost 12 years ago
Encouragement

As others have said, the first capter is very good and I would encourage you to continue with it.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
Hey, hang in there.

It's all takes time, if you remember from the military. Be cool. I got your 6. TSgt. USAF Retired tanks, sqhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story that has a lot of potential. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice start

I loved the story so far. Please continue it as soon as possible.

DragonSlayer_OKDragonSlayer_OKover 10 years agoAuthor
Will resume soon....

Have been without a working computer for over a year. Next chapter is in progress.

crevecoeurranchcrevecoeurranchalmost 8 years ago
more!

please keep going, I read another world loved it wish you could finish it...Larry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonSlayer_OK@DragonSlayer_OK
334 Followers
I am a single parent in Oklahoma City...recently relocated from the People's Democratic Republic of California. Not much else to say about myself other than I am a scooter tramp [biker]. You can tell by my picture that at over 60, I'm getting older and uglier...and even star...