After-Dinner Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, on the bed, the two women were in an advanced stage of arousal. Sybil, clearly the leader, was pressing Tara's head between her wide-apart thighs. This presented to us the view of Tara's perfect rounded bottom, the tight pink hole seemingly unviolated - at least so far. The younger woman had inserted two fingers into an eager vagina and was licking a protuberant clitoris. Sybil began to buck, clutching the back of Tara's head as though driving herself to orgasm, but at apparently the critical moment she flipped herself away and turned Tara on to her back. In seconds they had settled into a frenzied sixty-nine and this time there was no holding back. Tara came first - Sybil made sure of that but kept the younger woman's mouth locked on her clitoris until a huge, deep sigh announced that she, too, had reached her first fulfilment of the evening.

With my eyes rivetted on the action, highlighted by George's clever manipulation of the spotlights, I had not been aware that Gill was leaning heavily against my shoulder. Now, looking down, I saw that Conrad had worked his hand up inside her skirt and was plainly having some effect on my wife that she found enjoyable. In that case there seemed no point in being coy so I peeled back the skirt to reveal Conrad's fingers at work inside the gusset of her black knickers. Mike, who plainly shared my own response to Gill's underwear, gave a little gasp of excitement as he scrambled from his seat to kneel in front of her for a closer view.

"Very nice, gentlemen, but may I remind you that there are two ladies on the bed who are in need of attention." The intervention came from Phoebe, tactfully allowing Gill respite to consider how far she had gone and how much further she might wish to go. Phoebe went on, "I can see that Mike is ready for Sybil, and I'm sure I can persuade Conrad to join him shortly."

So saying, she expertly removed the clothes that Conrad had already loosened, applied her mouth to his member for a few moments, rolled a condom down its length, and then gently steered him to where Tara was lying back, fingering herself in lascivious invitation. The women's earlier encounter had done all the preparation necessary, and Conrad took her in missionary position without preliminaries, burying his cock inside her and immediately setting up a steady, controlled rhythm. Beside them, Sybil was on her knees and Mike was penetrating her from behind with such vigour that made me wonder again about his ability to pace himself over a long session. Not that Sybil seemed concerned, for she was urging him on with words that left no doubt of her abandoned passion. "Yes," she said through gritted teeth. "Yes, like that - that's good. As hard as you like." Mike slowed down, braced himself and began to slam into her with longer, firmer strokes. At each withdrawal the condom that sheathed his his penis glistened in the spotlight with Sybils's juices.

I looked at Gill whose skirt was still round her waist. Her hand was inside her knickers. "Decision time, sweetheart," I said. "What do you want to do?"

"Join in," she said. "You?"

"Yes," I said. "If you need me, I won't be far away."

"I want you to have me last. Enjoy fucking but save your cum for me. Promise?"

I promised and we stripped off and joined the writhing bodies on the bed. By this point, Conrad was applying baby oil to Tara's breasts before laying his considerable cock between them. Once in position, kneeling astride her, he reached back to keep her stimulated with his fingers. But that was soon unnecessary as Gill knelt to apply her tongue to the younger woman's labia.

Sybil was riding Mike, bending forward to push her breasts into his face. I found a place for myself behind Mike's head, a signal that Sybil soon read: her lips closed round the head of my penis as she wriggled into position to suck me without losing Mike from inside her.

For an hour or more the couplings continued. From time to time partners were changed. Occasionally we were all involved in one jumble of thrusting pelvises, flicking tongues and invading fingers. A sudden unexpected thrust of a penis or the contraction of a vagina would lead to the clenching of female thighs and a shuddering exhalation of breath to indicate yet another orgasm. There were quiet word of warning from Phoebe when she sensed that one or other of we men was getting too near to losing control, and a change of tempo would initiate a recovery period.

Unsurprisingly, Mike came first, letting out a great roar before collapsing. Conrad, reacting to some previous agreement with Sybil, withdrew from pistoning Gill, ripped off his condom and spurted cum into his wife's open mouth. And this allowed me to keep my vow to Gill, who welcomed me into her warm, viscous inner depths, wrapped her legs round me and with five quick thrusts to meet me took delivery of what she had been promised.

After an interval, P{hoebe circulated with towels and tissues while George opened a door to indicate a large shower room. And so we gradually came down from the erotic heights, dressed ourselves and returned to the formality with which the evening had begun, thanking our host and hostess, discreetly settling our bills and finally shaking hands before setting off into the night.

*************************

Gill and I drove in silence for some while before I asked, "Well?"

In the darkness, she turned towards me and kissed my cheek. "Can we come again?"

I said, "I'm willing to try, but can you wait till we get home?"

She giggled. "Silly. I meant come here. To George and Phoebe."

"Does that mean you enjoyed it?"

"I think I did."

"I thought you did. Didn't I see you putting your tongue in Sybil's bottom?"

"She asked me to. And not quite in those words, either."

"So you did."

"Well, from the way she held herself open and kept telling me not to stop, I think she liked it. Not that she found it easy to speak with something in her mouth. Was it yours?"

"It could have been."

We drove on in silence, both, I suspect, reliving the night's delights. Just before we reached home, Gill said, "I would like us to go again. Some of it was very exciting for me. And for you?"

"Yes."

"I think we've learned something - about ourselves - and it was good. So I think we should do it again. But not often. Just now and then to have something special to look forward to, But in between we must make it extra good with just the two of us. Unless ..."

"Unless what?"

"Well, suppose we could find another couple - like Conrad and Sybil, or like Mike and Tara. Would you like that?"

"Yes. Would you?"

"Yes."

At the moment, we are still looking. But our difficulties seem to be over.

12