After Dinner Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tempered my motions this time, no longer slamming into her, instead controlling where along her channel my cock slid. For several minutes, I continued my journey, once in a while feeling his tongue against my flesh as his wife began to tire, began to sink back down towards his face. Each time, I forced her hips back up, pulling her back out of his reach, to a place where he could only watch his wife getting fucked by a stranger inches away from his face, hear her tired cries as she experienced the sensations I was giving her.

It was my turn at last, I felt the pressure building up inside of my balls, inside of my groin. With a final push, I buried myself deep within her one last time, shooting my foreign seed into her, releasing my hands from her hips and allowing her to support herself once again.

Her exhausted body sank down, the lips of her cunt once again touching his open mouth, and I pulled out. Her well-fucked hole once again wide open, my load came rushing out, pouring into his waiting mouth, spilling across his face in a white, milky gush.

I watched them, still locked together and sucking each other, as I got dressed. Saw his tongue performing a deep cleaning on her fuck-reddened hole.

They were still locked together as I quietly closed the front door to their cabin, and headed out to service my own waiting wife.

12