After Four Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neo1970
neo1970
329 Followers

"Faster Rohan faster"

I lifted my upper body from her and rested my palms on the bed just above her shoulders. She had spread her legs wide apart to give me full access to her womanhood. I started to move frantically between her legs. Her breasts were swaying up and down violently. Our bed was creating creaking noise. Her bangles were creating clinking sounds. On top of that she was moaning and screaming loudly, shamelessly advertising what she wanted and what she was doing. This was now enough for me and I could no longer hold myself.

"I am coming maaa ssshhhh aaaahhhh"

"Ohhhh yesssss fill me Ssssshhhhh aggghhhhhhh" she moaned.

"Ohhhh Maaaaaaaaa Ssssssssssshhhhh Agggghhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I came inside her pussy spraying her pussy with my cum.

"Aaaaiiiiighhhhhhaaaaa ssssssshhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhh" she screamed.

She clasped my buttocks as usual with her legs as she came. Waves of pleasure and ecstasy ran through our bodies. Our genitals were pulsating in unison. My dick was spraying her pussy with my seeds and her pussy was sucking it hungrily. I lay on top of her pressing hard against her breasts. She was pulling me towards her by putting her hands around my back. We lay like that for a long time as there was no hurry. We had the best orgasm of our lives as we were totally relaxed and there was no fear of getting caught. After some time I moved out of her as my dick went limp.

We were lying next to each other totally naked holding our hands. She then turned to me and rested her head over my chest and put her leg over my legs. She was caressing my nipple with her one hand. I just put my one hand around her back and gathered her closer to me. She was looking satisfied and relaxed. I was exhausted but relaxed. I was happy with myself that I was always able to make her come every time. She had complained that she would rarely come with my dad. We soon fell asleep.

The next day my mom moved in my room. She moved her small cupboard inside my room with most of her clothes. She left a few clothes behind just in case any relative drop in. I used to take her to restaurants and movies on weekends. Sometimes we also took dad with us.

As the days passed my mom increasingly became less aware and careless of the surroundings. She would hug and kiss me whenever I came home from office even if my dad was around. She would even leave the door of our bedroom open while making love. Some times after making love she would walk naked to the kitchen to drink water. While doing so she had to walk across my dad's room which he always left open. This continued for further three years. After three years I got a job in Mumbai I always wished to move to Mumbai for better prospects. I was not ready to leave my mom but my mom convinced me and I moved to Mumbai. But I would come to my mom every weekend and we would make wild love after remaining abstain for a week.

Mumbai

Suddenly one day I came across my childhood sweetheart Anuradha. She worked as an architect in an office just a few meters away from my office. I recognised her the moment I saw her. I went running behind her and called out her name. She was terrified to find a stranger running behind her calling her name. She did not recognise me at first because I sport a moustache then. When I told her I was Rohan her classmate she was delighted and jumped in joy. In our first meeting itself she told me she was unmarried. We met a few times more and in one of those meetings I confessed that I had a huge crush on her since we were in school. She blushed on hearing my confession.

"You men are so stupid." She said.

"Why Anu? Did I embrace you?" I asked in desperation.

"No Rohan actually me too." she blushed and hung her face avoiding my eye contact.

"Did you have a crush on me Anu?" I asked in excitement.

She blushed again and nodded her head without looking at me.

"Oh Anu do you still have that crush?" I asked her again I was anxious to know.

She nodded again.

"You should have told me long back." She said.

"Better late than never." I said. I was in cloud nine.

After a few more meetings I proposed her which she happily accepted. I told my mom, she was happy for me that I was now going to start my family. But she was sad at the other hand as we would not be able to see each other. Eventually I was married to my childhood sweetheart Anuradha.

My wife is really very loving and caring. We are totally in love with each other. We have two cute kids. We live in Mumbai. I am 37 and my mom is 57. I still go to Nasik every month and we then make wild and passionate love. My mom doesn't care about anything while making love to me. She is more passionate than my wife when it comes to sex. She really charges me up every month.

END

Dear Readers

Your feedbacks are most welcome. I will try to improve my next stories with your valuable feedbacks.

neo1970
neo1970
329 Followers