After Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I felt Anna shift and slide off my lap, standing up in front of me she grabbed my hands with hers and pulled me to my feet. She then turned without saying a word and led me through her apartment, into her bedroom. The glow from the living room was casting enough light into her opened door that she didn't bother to turn on any more lamps. I watched as she stepped forward, found the zipper on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Gracefully she stepped out of it and moved over onto the bed; sitting down, she looked over to me with a definite hunger in her eyes.

"You're wearing way too many clothes right now..." she said in a sultry voice.

I nodded in agreement, and quickly moved to disrobe. My hands pulled my shirt over my head as I felt Anna come forward and help push my pants and boxers down to my ankles. She had me lift first one leg, then the other, so she could help me step out of my clothes. As I threw my shirt to the side I felt a warm breath caress the underside of my cock, and I looked down to see Anna gripping it softly in her hands. I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair, grabbing a handful at the back of her neck. She lustfully gazed up at me as I steered her face towards my cock.

Her lips parted and I felt the head of my shaft pass into her mouth. She moaned softly as I pressed gently on the back of her head, urging her to take more of my shaft into her mouth. Her lips closed around me and I felt her tongue begin to work back and forth along the underside of my shaft. It was an exquisite form of agony as I stood in front of her, letting her head bob up and down my shaft. I put both hands to her head, steadying myself as my hips began to thrust in time with her ministrations.

I felt Anna reach up and stroke my cock as her eyes looked up to me. "God, I need you inside me".

She turned and rolled over, placing her knees on the edge of the bed, looking back over her shoulder at me. "When you pressed against me while we were dancing, this was all I could think about..." She rocked her ass back and forth in front of me, inciting me to plunge into her. I stepped up and brushed the head of my cock against her moist tunnel, slowly starting to press forward. I felt her reach back and gently caress the underside of my shaft as I slowly started to push my cock into her slick pussy.

Our hips began to move of their own accord, thrusting and lunging in perfect harmony. I heard Anna cry out in ecstasy as my hands started caressing her perfect ass. I felt my balls slapping against her and the sounds of our lovemaking increased. With a sudden inspiration, I brought my hand up and rapidly down across her ass. A loud smack filled her room and she cried out,

"Yes! Harder! Oh, god..."

I continued thrusting fiercely into her love nest as I brought my hand up again to spank her. With each loud slap I felt her body quiver in front of me and her breathing become more ragged. I knew she was getting close and I wanted to feel her explode around my cock.

I knew I wouldn't last long, so with a concerted effort I maneuvered one hand down her body until I could start manipulating her clitoris. As my fingers brushed against her sensitive nub, Anna's eyes flew open and I felt her body convulse under me. After stroking her clitoris several times, I witnessed a powerful orgasm ripping through her body. Her hands had fallen to her sides, gripping the bed sheets fiercely. Her hips were rocking uncontrollably, and I could hold back no longer.

With a cry of passion I felt my own orgasm come tearing through my body. From the base of my balls I felt the constriction, and instantly my cock began to swell inside her. Anna looked at me and cried out, "Yes! Oh my god, yes! Cum for me!"

Hearing her cry out I responded with one last thrust, burying myself as deep as I could inside her warm treasure. My cock throbbed in ecstasy as wave after wave of cum shot into her blissful depths. Her back arched as she felt me empty myself completely.

We panted, attempting to catch our breath as we lay there, basking in the afterglow of our amazing coupling. I gazed into Anna's eyes, seeing a slight tear forming on the edge of her eye. She wiped it away quickly and laughed.

"Oh god, I've dreamt about that...but it was never that good in my dreams," she told me honestly, looking for my reaction.

"Anna..." I started, unsure of what to say, but feeling the need to express myself. Finally, gathering my courage, I spoke up.

"Would you like to have lunch with me sometime?" --- *I hope you enjoyed this story. Comments and feedback are always welcome, as they can help me to plan and improve my next writing endeavor.

I would also like to give a very special "thank you" to Kalliope for her fantastic editorial assistance. She is a wonderful member of this literotica community and I would encourage anyone looking to write their own stories to reach out to the volunteer editors available.

12