All Comments on 'After Hours'

by Sugary_Comfort

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You really ...

... need to Proof Read.

And also find out the difference between 'your' and 'you're'!

Hint - 'your' is possessive - your bra, your thong, etc. whilst 'you're' is a shortened form of "you are"!

So, which one would you guess would be most appropriate here - "Sandra your so wet and ..."?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great start

Hopefully there's more.I felt like this was the first installment of a "to be continued".

Sugary_ComfortSugary_Comfortover 9 years agoAuthor
From The Author

To the moron who sat there and tried to educate me about grammar I'd like to tell you to get your head out of your ass. I know the difference, idiot. Before you go spouting off your grammar nazi crap why not sit there and think about the reasons why someone may not have properly used a word.

And for your information I proof read twice. Sometimes it's doesn't matter how many times one proof reads things can still be missed.

To the other commenter, I'm guessing you liked the story since you said, "Hopefully there's more." I try not to say there will be more since I have a hard time with following through with series stories I write. I'd rather just let things lie until I actually get something else written. With that I don't end up disappointing readers who enjoyed the story and are waiting for more. I've got fanfictions that I haven't finished and haven't touched in years. There may be more one day but for right now this is it.

frisky-leofrisky-leoover 9 years ago
To the author

There are reasons why some will always post comments anonymously, I however, enjoyed your writing and look forward to reading more by you. Being a writer myself I understand proof reading something multiple times and still having some things slip past. I'll sometimes have a friend be a fresh pair of eyes for me, and there are times a second imagination will add an interesting viewpoint to include or use for inspiration for another thread.

Anyway, please continue writing, it's very enjoyable on many levels.

~FL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just what I needed!

First off, I'd like to thank you for a bit of a blank slate as you mentioned at the start! As a female with self esteem issues it was so easy to insert myself, as it were! Super hot,and would love more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous